Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE Metal Christmas Album?

Go down 
+5
exact33
Temple of Blood
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
tohostudios
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

THE Metal Christmas Album? Empty
PostSubject: THE Metal Christmas Album?   THE Metal Christmas Album? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:54 am

I just stumbled on this at Amazon. Check out the lineups. I don't normally get Christmas music but I might have to pick this up.

http://www.amazon.com/Wish-Metal-Xmas-Headbanging-Year/dp/B001DZN5XA/ref=pd_krex_shvl_2

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: THE Metal Christmas Album?   THE Metal Christmas Album? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:56 am

I almost bought this when it was released last year but never got around to it. Maybe this holiday season.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: THE Metal Christmas Album?   THE Metal Christmas Album? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:58 am

The Dio version of God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman sounds just like a Sabbath song. I even like the growling Chuck Billy version of Silent Night.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: THE Metal Christmas Album?   THE Metal Christmas Album? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:32 am

Yea, I remember seeing this in the local Wal-Mart last Christmas season. The $14.99 was a little steep for me, especially when it comes to seasonal music that will get limited play. But now that I see I can get it used, I'll probably pick it up.

PostSubject: Re: THE Metal Christmas Album?   THE Metal Christmas Album? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:56 am

I don't want to hear Ronnie Dio singing songs about Jesus because he's not a Christian.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: THE Metal Christmas Album?   THE Metal Christmas Album? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:57 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
I don't want to hear Ronnie Dio singing songs about Jesus because he's not a Christian.

Laughing very hard I wondered how soon someone was gonna go there (again)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: THE Metal Christmas Album?   THE Metal Christmas Album? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:00 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

THE Metal Christmas Album? Lmao I wondered how soon someone was gonna go there (again)

I was gonna do it, but than I thought better of it. Gald to see Shawn has picked up the mantel of THE Metal Christmas Album? 32797 THE Metal Christmas Album? Icon_santa

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: THE Metal Christmas Album?   THE Metal Christmas Album? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:00 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

THE Metal Christmas Album? Lmao I wondered how soon someone was gonna go there (again)

I thought the same thing after I posted it.

PostSubject: Re: THE Metal Christmas Album?   THE Metal Christmas Album? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:02 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

I was gonna do it, but than I thought better of it. Gald to see Shawn has picked up the mantel of THE Metal Christmas Album? 32797 THE Metal Christmas Album? Icon_santa

THE Metal Christmas Album? National-sarcasm-society
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: THE Metal Christmas Album?   THE Metal Christmas Album? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:02 pm

THE Metal Christmas Album? Lol

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: THE Metal Christmas Album?   THE Metal Christmas Album? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:10 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

THE Metal Christmas Album? National-sarcasm-society

You're a member now too? I'll be sure to welcome you at the next convention and teach you the secret handshake. Like I've got time for that.

PostSubject: Re: THE Metal Christmas Album?   THE Metal Christmas Album? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:17 pm

I picked this up last year and played it a lot. When people realize they're christmas songs it's pretty funny, especially Silent Night.

I'd join your society if I felt a need to fit in with plebes and wankers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE Metal Christmas Album?   THE Metal Christmas Album? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:15 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

You're a member now too? I'll be sure to welcome you at the next convention and teach you the secret handshake. Like I've got time for that.

Right... THE Metal Christmas Album? 346224 "secret" THE Metal Christmas Album? 346224 handshake... THE Metal Christmas Album? 208576 Wake me when I care...
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: THE Metal Christmas Album?   THE Metal Christmas Album? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:30 pm

The Dio song was awesome.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: THE Metal Christmas Album?   THE Metal Christmas Album? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:11 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:

Yeah, it sounds like a Sabbath song.

PostSubject: Re: THE Metal Christmas Album?   THE Metal Christmas Album? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:18 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:

Yeah, it sounds like a Sabbath song.

I have to agree...the coolest thing on the whole CD.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: THE Metal Christmas Album?   THE Metal Christmas Album? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:14 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:

oh my... he we go again!!!

T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: THE Metal Christmas Album?   THE Metal Christmas Album? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:54 pm

exact33 wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

oh my... he we go again!!!
ROTFL! fainting
Back to top Go down
mez
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
mez

Number of posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: THE Metal Christmas Album?   THE Metal Christmas Album? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:22 pm

It is a very good cd and one to have to any metal collection. The RJD song is the best on there. It is a nice addition, but hands down the best metal Christmas album is twisted sisters! It has brought a whole new meaning to Christmas for me.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: THE Metal Christmas Album?   THE Metal Christmas Album? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:16 pm

Theocracy's Rudolph song needs to be on an album somewhere. That's a great tune.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: THE Metal Christmas Album?   THE Metal Christmas Album? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:16 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Theocracy's Rudolph song needs to be on an album somewhere. That's a great tune.

Theocracy just needs to make a Christmas cd of their own!!!

Alex

Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: THE Metal Christmas Album?   THE Metal Christmas Album? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:20 pm

Looking forward to hearing the new HALFORD Christmas album ...
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: THE Metal Christmas Album?   THE Metal Christmas Album? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:26 pm

Nope. No way. A "flaming" Satan might as well make a Christmas album. How dare you ToB. How dare you.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: THE Metal Christmas Album?   THE Metal Christmas Album? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:28 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Nope. No way. A "flaming" Satan might as well make a Christmas album. How dare you ToB. How dare you.

great... just great.... please dont refer to Satan's sexual orientation in this thread!!!

scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: THE Metal Christmas Album?   THE Metal Christmas Album? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:29 pm

THE Metal Christmas Album? Lol

What's the over all strength of this Metal Christmas album in general. It sounds like something I might be interested in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE Metal Christmas Album?   THE Metal Christmas Album? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE Metal Christmas Album?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next