Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What other metal boards do you post at?

Go down 
+12
Lurideath
kmorg
Thrasher73
TheGooch
sovdat
Olafsto
GrandNational
arttieTHE1manparty
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
mc666
Required Fields
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28453

What other metal boards do you post at? Empty
PostSubject: What other metal boards do you post at?   What other metal boards do you post at? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 10:22 pm

I post at these regularly:
Metal-Rules
Brave Words & Bloody Knuckles
No Official Capacity
MuchMusic (LOUD board)

I am registered at, but rarely post at the Exodus and Overkill boards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: What other metal boards do you post at?   What other metal boards do you post at? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 10:26 pm

Blabbermouth

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: What other metal boards do you post at?   What other metal boards do you post at? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 10:27 pm

Christian Metal Realm

The Cave

New Mexico Scorpions board

Rock Island

Firestream.net

I also post occassionally at the Thrash Unlimited, Annihilator and Megadeth boards.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37652

PostSubject: Re: What other metal boards do you post at?   What other metal boards do you post at? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 10:41 pm

Occasionally on Blabbermouth, but mostly here or on Heavy Harmonies.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: What other metal boards do you post at?   What other metal boards do you post at? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 10:43 pm

I've registered on H-H and its spinoff site, BrutalMetal, but have only posted there once or twice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What other metal boards do you post at?   What other metal boards do you post at? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 11:01 pm

Rock It and Ultimate-Guitar forums
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What other metal boards do you post at?   What other metal boards do you post at? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 11:48 pm

Blabbermouth, under the name 'DunnHalen'...if only you cared.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: What other metal boards do you post at?   What other metal boards do you post at? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 11:54 pm

I also post on Blabbermouth news stories every now and then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What other metal boards do you post at?   What other metal boards do you post at? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 12:34 am

Just here. I am usually on hockey boards (hfboards.com) or on Christianrock.net forums.
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: What other metal boards do you post at?   What other metal boards do you post at? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:31 am

Christian Metal Realm
Fireboard

I have cut WAY DOWN on the number of boards I visit. I also run/post at Inside The Squared Circle pro wrestling/MMA board.

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: What other metal boards do you post at?   What other metal boards do you post at? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 2:04 am

Blabbermouth has a forum? Wow! That must be a horrible experience.

I post on http://www.ultimatemetal.com, but not much. I've been a member there since 2002 and I only have 631 posts. My main forum was over at metalreviews.com. I racked up like 12,000 posts in a year, but it got too much Blabbermouth for me, and I burned a few bridges when I up and quit. So it lost it's appeal, especially when the little 15-year-old turds kept sabotaging everything thread I started.

The rest of the forums are just band forums—Devin Townsend, Rich Ward (Stuck Mojo), Therapy?, Charlotte Martin, and a few others that I don't really post, I just read.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: What other metal boards do you post at?   What other metal boards do you post at? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:14 am

Eyesore wrote:
Blabbermouth has a forum? Wow! That must be a horrible experience.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: What other metal boards do you post at?   What other metal boards do you post at? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 4:15 am

I am registered at the COMMUNIC forum, but i`ve never posted there, just visit and read through it ever now and then.
This forum here is by far the best and most interresting forum I have ever visited. I learn something new about Metal every time I am in here:Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: What other metal boards do you post at?   What other metal boards do you post at? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 4:50 am

Paranoid
Corroseum
Hard 'n' Heavy Commonwealth

And there's a bunch of forums / sites that I'm registered but not really posting - Metal Archives, Metal Defender, Belgian Thrash, and probably some more...
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: What other metal boards do you post at?   What other metal boards do you post at? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 5:55 am

here
and forums.downloadfestival.co.uk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What other metal boards do you post at?   What other metal boards do you post at? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 6:45 am

Metal-Archives
Metalireland
Thrashunlimited
UKThrash

Metalireland and this site are the 2 that I really use, the others are a joke most of the time, they have alot of "lambs" in them that just follow the leaders around and speak the same crap too, don't get me wrong the Metalireland site is a big offender of this too, but I use it abit.

That's why this site is a cool place, it's full of different users with their own ideas and here at least you can express your opinion knowing that you wont get abused for it.

heartofmetal forever ! 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What other metal boards do you post at?   What other metal boards do you post at? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 7:43 am

Quote :
here at least you can express your opinion knowing that you wont get abused for it.

Would you shut up already, Locky!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: What other metal boards do you post at?   What other metal boards do you post at? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 8:16 am

SAXON1500 wrote:
Quote :
here at least you can express your opinion knowing that you wont get abused for it.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What other metal boards do you post at?   What other metal boards do you post at? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 8:42 am

SAXON1500 wrote:
Quote :

Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: What other metal boards do you post at?   What other metal boards do you post at? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 8:45 am

Christian Metal Realm
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: What other metal boards do you post at?   What other metal boards do you post at? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:05 pm

The CMR

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: What other metal boards do you post at?   What other metal boards do you post at? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 5:03 pm

Thrash Unlimited
Metal-realm.net
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4602

PostSubject: Re: What other metal boards do you post at?   What other metal boards do you post at? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 5:06 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
Quote :

lol! AHHHH, the love

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Todd Jaymz

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: What other metal boards do you post at?   What other metal boards do you post at? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 6:25 pm

This is the only board I have been on that isn't full of mindless bickering simpletons!! I really like the fact everyone has lots of respect for everyone else's post-TJ
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What other metal boards do you post at?   What other metal boards do you post at? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 8:29 pm

This is the only board I post on and like others have mentioned, everyone seems to respect the opinions of others even if we all don't always see eye to eye. Glad to be a part of this metal community.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What other metal boards do you post at?   What other metal boards do you post at? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What other metal boards do you post at?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next