Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ebay seller fastdecision777

Go down 
+15
adrian
manny
snooloui
jstate
Drawcansir
kmorg
the sentinel
Sutekh
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
sam
powermacho
Stender
A Handful of Wayne
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:42 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300483177294&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:35 am

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300483177294&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I bow to you, sir. Well played! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:50 am

Sweet!! I'd love to see it get tons of bids!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:03 am

LOL!!! Almost bid on it!!!!
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:10 pm

Laughing

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:53 am

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:

Laughing very hard Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:27 am

Quote :
Bidding has ended on this item.

Someone offer you $1000 bucks for it?

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:13 pm

Hahaha yea. Nah I took it down just incase he got ebay after me. I haven't heard from him so hopefully he's done with his BS.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:21 pm

So, if fastdecision777 actually purchased the tissues, would you actually send them to him or give him a dose of his own medicine? Razz

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:10 pm

Pure genius PRD!

I was kind of hoping we might all bid it up so that fastdecision would have to pay some crazy price for it in order to leave feedback. Hopefully he got the message. Now if only his other bidders/victims would do the same.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:40 pm

ultmetal wrote:
So, if fastdecision777 actually purchased the tissues, would you actually send them to him or give him a dose of his own medicine? Razz

a taste of his own medicine. I don't even know where to begin looking for that same box. I'd probably just have to tell him it's in the same package you sent me.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:33 pm

Damn I was on ebay and saw that a guy had three rare Fiona CD's cheap up for auction and then I saw it was fastdecision777 selling the CD's so I passed on them, which really sucks since I have been wanting to grab those albums on CD for awhile, but after reading what PRD went thru I passed on them.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:13 pm

manny wrote:
Damn I was on ebay and saw that a guy had three rare Fiona CD's cheap up for auction and then I saw it was fastdecision777 selling the CD's so I passed on them, which really sucks since I have been wanting to grab those albums on CD for awhile, but after reading what PRD went thru I passed on them.

I've done that a few times now too. I see something from my want-list pretty cheap, get all excited and then I see it's him. No more with that turd-gurgler.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:43 pm

I keep doing that with Wardance's Heaven For Sale.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:18 pm

Yea I would definetly avoid him.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 492

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:46 pm

Unfortunately, eBay is just a seriously flawed system. In theory, it's great, because you can find stuff that's rare or out-of-print, but there are just so many shady, nebulous sellers on there that are out to toy with your mind it seems like. They constantly put up things at low prices to lure you in, lie about the item in the description, and my personal favorite is the old "$0.99 item with an exorbitant shipping charge" trick. I've had two bad experiences on there, one being recently when I ordered a DVD, and the woman who sold it to me emailed me sayining the shipping label "wouldn't print," so she completely cancelled the transaction.

One bizarre thing that happened that a lot of people on the forum claimed also happened to them was that eBay found it in their best interest to expunge the item listing from my "Won" section. As for this fastdecision777 person, it seems there are lots of sellers on there listing items only to re-list them when someone expresses interest in them. There's a guy on YouTube who made a series of videos about a couple of sellers he had some bad run-ins with, so I make sure to study the seller's feedback as thoroughly as possible nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ebay seller fastdecision777
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3