Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ebay seller fastdecision777

Go down 
+15
adrian
manny
snooloui
jstate
Drawcansir
kmorg
the sentinel
Sutekh
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
sam
powermacho
Stender
A Handful of Wayne
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:45 am

Nothing to do with the seller fastdecision777, but I think the Hirax disc(New Age of Terror) I just received might be a bootleg. The disc looks good (silver press, nice labeling), but the inserts and booklets look like color photocopies. Decent heavy stock paper, but the pics looks a bit pixellated and all the text is kinda blurry, not as sharp as it should be.

Not a big deal to me I guess, but the gents in Hirax might feel differently on the subject. It was from seller kuka_kollectibles out of Los Angeles.

Metal novice
Metal novice
Drawcansir

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:06 pm

Those of you who received counterfeits from fastdecision777 can call themselves lucky. I ordered two CDs from him more than two months ago. They never arrived. I sent him a message he didn't respond to. Today I've sent him another one through the PayPal complaints service (although I'm too late to be eligable for a refund) and he now answered in a very aggressive way. I don't know why, because he got away with his scam without consequences.

The large amount of positive feedback on Ebay is probably fake too. I'll never send him money again. A typical rip off!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:16 am

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
has anyone ever won any of his auctions on ebay? I won a couple of things and one thing I was bidding on I lost and he sent me a second chance offer, but then I noticed he put it back up for bid again. something doesn't seem right with him.

ABSOLUTELY AVOID THIS SELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is one of 6-8 different accounts he has. I went through hell with this guy after I left him negative feedback after my package never arrived and it was too late to get a paypal refund. He then bid on my auctions with a different account and went ahead and ruined my perfect feedback for retalitation. I then did some digging, and found half a dozen other sellers that he did the same thing to. We got together and got him kicked off. About a week later, he was right back on ebay screwing people over.

Here are some of his other accounts: maricopa09, my_telephone, tug_of_war, 540goodfriday4, new_robinson, feradgar28_8, metallos777, metaltildeath33, asky_pelato, psychocandy09. fastdecision777

BIGGEST SCURGE ON EBAY!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Drawcansir
Metal novice
Metal novice
Drawcansir

PostSubject: fastdecision777 Ebay scammer   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:32 am

This fastdecision777 guy keeps sending me hate mails from his e-mail address satarovanj@googlemail.com since yesterday. Does anyone have his address and stuff so I can report him on the Metal Rip Off site? By the way, anyone who feels compelled to send this scumbag an e-mail (or several e-mails), go ahead. Apparently he likes that.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:21 pm

Does anyone know how these scammers manage to get all that positive feedback? I've noticed a lot of the Greek bootleggers also have high positive ratings. Is there a way to actually fake that?
Back to top Go down
Drawcansir
Metal novice
Metal novice
Drawcansir

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:12 am

Well I just did some research and I came up with some answers on this site: http://www.scams.flipshark.com/safefeedback.html. Until I read this I never realised how serious the problem is.
Back to top Go down
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:03 pm

jstate wrote:
Does anyone know how these scammers manage to get all that positive feedback? I've noticed a lot of the Greek bootleggers also have high positive ratings. Is there a way to actually fake that?

I'd guess that they have either sold legitimate stuff in the past or people haven't noticed that they were sold fakes. Of course, there's always the option that they've bought the account from someone else.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:47 pm

angry Sometimes it takes me a while to realize how much of a dumb ass I am. Guess who I bought something on ebay from......... YEP! Fastdecision777 and I'm the moron who started this whole thread lol! I completely forgot about it though. I thought the name sounded familiar but didn't think anything of it because If I remember correctly I did get my cds.

Well its been a month and a half this time and I never got my cd this time. Luckily I started a complaint with him on ebay in time before it was too late. He gave me a bogus confirmation number to check and keeps insisting I check with the post office, when I fully know its not there. I kept it going because he did write back that he sent another one out but I should have gotten that one by now as well. It was funny I was thinking about this today because I came to check my mail and guess who I got a email from, once again telling me to check with the post office. I wrote him again but decided I had enough of the back and forth crap and just escalated the case with ebay and explained the whole situation and even brought up how other people have been scammed by him as well. So hopefully I'll have my money back by tomorrow.

Maybe this time I'll try and remember to not bid on his auctions haha

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:03 pm

I've purchased a coupla of discs from this fastdecission777 character in the past, but no more. The first 2 times, the discs arrived, kinda slow to ship, but otherwise no problems. I kinda thought they might be bootlegs, but they were pretty well done and I wasn't 100% sure, so I didn't pay it much attention.

When I purchased from him again a few months ago, one disc arrived, the other did not. He gave me the same run-around he gave you, Wayne. "I sent it, check with the post office". Over a month went by and I finally filed a complaint with ebay and he, not ebay, refunded my money.

He's unreliable and apparently deals in bootlegs, so I won't do business with him anymore.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:09 pm

Its funny cause I won 2 other auctions around the same time and the same thing sort of happened but instead this 1 other guy was more than happy to send me another copy. It was about a month and it finally did arrive. The other cd I ordered for some reason came from the same guy but he canceled that account and when I filed a claim with ebay I ended up getting my money back for one of the cds because he never responded back to the emails because his account was gone haha. So it kind of worked out in my favor that way. I got my money back plus got the 2 cds I ordered haha. It just annoys me with this one cause I could have bought it numerous times already.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:28 pm

I bought a Joe Perry Project album from him last month and it was mailed to me very quickly, I am pretty sure it is a bootleg but it is a well made bootleg because it has the record label logo stamped on it, it has a booklet with the lyrics etc but it only cost me $6 and I actually received it.

But I am still going to avoid him in the future
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:58 pm

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
has anyone ever won any of his auctions on ebay? I won a couple of things and one thing I was bidding on I lost and he sent me a second chance offer, but then I noticed he put it back up for bid again. something doesn't seem right with him.

ABSOLUTELY AVOID THIS SELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is one of 6-8 different accounts he has. I went through hell with this guy after I left him negative feedback after my package never arrived and it was too late to get a paypal refund. He then bid on my auctions with a different account and went ahead and ruined my perfect feedback for retalitation. I then did some digging, and found half a dozen other sellers that he did the same thing to. We got together and got him kicked off. About a week later, he was right back on ebay screwing people over.

Here are some of his other accounts: maricopa09, my_telephone, tug_of_war, 540goodfriday4, new_robinson, feradgar28_8, metallos777, metaltildeath33, asky_pelato, psychocandy09. fastdecision777

BIGGEST SCURGE ON EBAY!!!!!!

He didn't go by the user name stuck_inside as well, did he? I had a similiar situation with that seller. Looking back now, the situations were almost identical. Purchase cd, wait over a month, exchange emails claiming cd was sent, open dispute with ebay when cd never arrives, get money refunded. Then *poof* stuck_inside was "no longer a registered member". Gone like a fart on a windy day.

Since I was refunded my purchase price both times, I didn't get all bent outta shape over it, although I wish I had the discs I originally paid for.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:39 pm

He keeps listing the Bloodgood -S/T, which is always 'AS NEW', which has tempted me a few times, until I remember this thread! The hassle for a probable bootleg is something I can live without. Thanks for the tip, guys!
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:03 pm

A few weeks back I almost bid on one of his auctions. But two things raised the warning flags. There was only one other bid on a very rare item and the price was very low. Then going to his feedback it was clear he was selling the same stuff over and over at ridiculously low prices. This thread actually came up when I did a google search on him.

The two big things I look for now with ebay scammers is the bids/price and the history via the feedback of what is sold and for how much. If it seems like too good of a deal, it probably is.
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:07 pm

Never dealt with that seller before.

When I won Nuclear Assault - Survive on ebay I had a strange experience. I got the cd within days and was excited, but the next day I got an email from ebay warning me about the seller telling me not to pay him and that they had removed his account for security purposes. As far as I can tell the cd is legit, but I don't know... The condition is awfully good for something that's been out of print for like 20 years.

Also about a month ago I ordered a Survive t-shirt (strange coincidence!) and the seller deleted their account right as soon as they got my money. I quickly started a case and got my money back in a few days luckily. I had never run into a seller with fake positive feedback before.

Until reading this thread I didn't know this stuff was so common.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:15 am

Got my money back the other day with this deal.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:12 pm

Well like UncleSax said a while back that this could sends nasty emails, I got mine today because I left him a negative feedback which he replied to then I replied back hahaha. The email said "LYING PIECE OF smurf poo, YOUR NEXT EBAY SALE IS NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. PROMISED!
BURN IN HELL."

So I wrote him back this whole thing and then I went to ebay and sent them what he wrote. Probably won't mean anything but who knows. The guys a piece of work.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:44 pm

Again he writes me back and now he's watching me and I've been warned HAHAHAHA!

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:18 pm

Speaking of ebay scams, yesterday I get this email, totally random and out of the blue from an ebay member andrews92122

Quote :
You got my $500 2 weeks ago and there is no response from you .. I reported you to PayPal and if you don`t answer in 2 days i will contact FBI..
[color:37f4=#000]- andrews92122

This person claimed I sold them a brand new Sony PSP back on Oct. 2nd. Not only did I not sell them this item, I'm not even sure what a Sony PSP is. It looks like an official email from ebay, but I'm certainly not going to click on any links contained within.

I guess I should report this to ebay though, just in case.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:18 pm

Quote :

So is that how he keeps his feedback so high? I can never understand how these bootleggers don't have tons of negative feedback. Guess threats work. Glad you let him have it on the feedback, PRD. May save someone else from dealing with this jerk. Am I also to understand that not only is he a bootlegger but also a deadbeat seller too? Jeez at least send the bootleg.
Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:01 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Speaking of ebay scams, yesterday I get this email, totally random and out of the blue from an ebay member andrews92122

Quote :
You got my $500 2 weeks ago and there is no response from you .. I reported you to PayPal and if you don`t answer in 2 days i will contact FBI..
[color:3af0=#000]- andrews92122

This person claimed I sold them a brand new Sony PSP back on Oct. 2nd. Not only did I not sell them this item, I'm not even sure what a Sony PSP is. It looks like an official email from ebay, but I'm certainly not going to click on any links contained within.

If you haven't got a letter from Paypal, or a note that a case has been opened in your Paypal account, you should be safe. Definitely sounds like a scam.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:43 pm

I get e-mails from "eBay" every once in a while where people ask me when I am going to ship their such-and-such, or they want to know when they're going to receive payment for the item I won.

The kicker is I don't even have an eBay account. Nice try, scammers.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:43 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Quote :
[color:6a15=#000]- andrews92122

I would just report it but I've gotten that a few times too and checked with ebay and paypal to make sure someone didn't use my account. They are just scam emails. If you put your mouse over the links you will notice that it doesn't send you to a ebay or paypal website. the link might look similar but sometimes there are extra words thrown in there so its better you don't click on it and check with the official sites first and just report it.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:45 pm

jstate wrote:
Quote :

So is that how he keeps his feedback so high? I can never understand how these bootleggers don't have tons of negative feedback. Guess threats work. Glad you let him have it on the feedback, PRD. May save someone else from dealing with this jerk. Am I also to understand that not only is he a bootlegger but also a deadbeat seller too? Jeez at least send the bootleg.

Yea he's a freakin moron. I went on ebay and made a new auction hoping he will place a bid on it but I did it as a joke because you can do free listings. I'm selling a box of tissues for Fastdecision777 for all his crying and threatening emails. That should ruffle his feathers lol.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:31 pm

jstate wrote:
Quote :

Yea he's a freakin moron. I went on ebay and made a new auction hoping he will place a bid on it but I did it as a joke because you can do free listings. I'm selling a box of tissues for Fastdecision777 for all his crying and threatening emails. That should ruffle his feathers lol.

Post the link!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ebay seller fastdecision777
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next