Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite track off of Morbid Saint - Spectrum of Death

Go down 
3 posters

Lock Up Your Children
Favorite track off of Morbid Saint - Spectrum of Death Vote_lcap0%Favorite track off of Morbid Saint - Spectrum of Death Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Burned at the Stake
Favorite track off of Morbid Saint - Spectrum of Death Vote_lcap0%Favorite track off of Morbid Saint - Spectrum of Death Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Assassin
Favorite track off of Morbid Saint - Spectrum of Death Vote_lcap100%Favorite track off of Morbid Saint - Spectrum of Death Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Damien
 0% [ 0 ]
Crying for Death
 0% [ 0 ]
Spectrum of Death
 0% [ 0 ]
Scars
 0% [ 0 ]
Beyond the Gates of Hell
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28436

Favorite track off of Morbid Saint - Spectrum of Death Empty
PostSubject: Favorite track off of Morbid Saint - Spectrum of Death   Favorite track off of Morbid Saint - Spectrum of Death Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:23 pm

What is your favorite track off of this awesome thrash album?

I love the whole album, but I vote for Assassin. Thrash at its most brutal, and one of my favorite songs of all time in any style of metal.

Honorable mentions go to Crying for Death and Scars.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Favorite track off of Morbid Saint - Spectrum of Death   Favorite track off of Morbid Saint - Spectrum of Death Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:35 pm

Totally voted for assassin as well, theres so many different time changes and riffs in that one song...vicious.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Favorite track off of Morbid Saint - Spectrum of Death   Favorite track off of Morbid Saint - Spectrum of Death Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:50 pm

Assassin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite track off of Morbid Saint - Spectrum of Death   Favorite track off of Morbid Saint - Spectrum of Death Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1