Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

michael phillips mirrors within mirrors

Go down 
+8
jerseyultifan+
ultmetal
Troublezone
Thrasher73
kethdredd
biddle
T-Roy
gannonmike
12 posters
AuthorMessage
gannonmike
Metal novice
Metal novice
gannonmike

Number of posts : 1

michael phillips mirrors within mirrors Empty
PostSubject: michael phillips mirrors within mirrors   michael phillips mirrors within mirrors Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:19 pm

hi everyone,i wanted to start making myself available to answer questions,comments or anything
im very excited about my upcoming release for fans of technical music with feel ive worked extremly hard on this and cant wait for 10/13
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: michael phillips mirrors within mirrors   michael phillips mirrors within mirrors Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:25 pm

Cheers Michael...glad to have you! 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: michael phillips mirrors within mirrors   michael phillips mirrors within mirrors Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:27 pm

Hey Michael! I can't wait for the album's release either. The songs on your Myspace page are impressive.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: michael phillips mirrors within mirrors   michael phillips mirrors within mirrors Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:03 pm

Welcome and can't wait either!
Back to top Go down
biddle
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
biddle

Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: michael phillips mirrors within mirrors   michael phillips mirrors within mirrors Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:28 pm

Welcome! I will be preordering this CD. I'm a big fan of Deliverance and Ultimatum, so this is must have.
I have a question. I know that ult (Scott) said he is singing on this CD. How many songs?
Back to top Go down
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: michael phillips mirrors within mirrors   michael phillips mirrors within mirrors Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:47 pm

How many songs have vocals?
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: michael phillips mirrors within mirrors   michael phillips mirrors within mirrors Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:09 pm

Hey Michael,glad to have you here.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: michael phillips mirrors within mirrors   michael phillips mirrors within mirrors Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:12 pm

I'm a fan of the guitar instrumental thing so i will check it out. I also like your style. Smile
Back to top Go down
biddle
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
biddle

Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: michael phillips mirrors within mirrors   michael phillips mirrors within mirrors Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:48 am

biddle wrote:
Welcome! I will be preordering this CD. I'm a big fan of Deliverance and Ultimatum, so this is must have.
I have a question. I know that ult (Scott) said he is singing on this CD. How many songs?

This was mike's response: scott sings on its the beat, one of my favorite deliverance songs,he will probably sing more on my next release, but
he sounds very cool on the track, there are 12 songs on the disk, its
the beat and i will praise him still, are the only cover songs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: michael phillips mirrors within mirrors   michael phillips mirrors within mirrors Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:53 am

I finished up the limited edition poster this morning. Looks pretty sweet, I must say! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: michael phillips mirrors within mirrors   michael phillips mirrors within mirrors Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:35 am

michael phillips mirrors within mirrors Mike_p11

This album seriously smokes. Even if I weren't involved in my tiny way, I would still be pushing this CD. Mike Phillips is unbelievably underrated in the guitar world. I can't wait to hear this stuff loud and proud at the CD release party. Hopefully ult will be doing "It's The Beat" with Mike live!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: michael phillips mirrors within mirrors   michael phillips mirrors within mirrors Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:42 am

I still haven't heard this album, even though I sang on a song and did the layout for the booklet. My copies haven't arrived yet.

I do like the way It's The Beat came out.

PostSubject: Re: michael phillips mirrors within mirrors   michael phillips mirrors within mirrors Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:45 am

Did you get your Puppet remaster discs yet, ult?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: michael phillips mirrors within mirrors   michael phillips mirrors within mirrors Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:09 am

yes

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: michael phillips mirrors within mirrors   michael phillips mirrors within mirrors Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:44 am

Can't wait to check out this album. Mike is a good guitarist.
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: michael phillips mirrors within mirrors   michael phillips mirrors within mirrors Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:28 pm

michael,congrats on a great cd! i have been a deliverance fan however,i must admit..i bought it too because of scotts vocals on the cd! wow! this whole story is a beautiful journey and an honest one! i would suggest anyone picking this up.read michaels lyrics and words first and then enjoy this beautiful talent and blessed musican and fellow brotha in faith and metal! all the best michael! gods blessings and his best always! pls get some great pictures of your release party!! scott,your vocals were fantastic!! great song! how blessed you must feel to be a part of this great project! i am so proud to support both you and michael!! michael phillips mirrors within mirrors 911681
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
Glenn Rogers
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Glenn Rogers

Number of posts : 1069

PostSubject: Re: michael phillips mirrors within mirrors   michael phillips mirrors within mirrors Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:06 pm

Hi, Mike now two Deliverance guy's post here...Say Hello to Jim and Devin for me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/finaldecreeofficial/
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: michael phillips mirrors within mirrors   michael phillips mirrors within mirrors Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:26 am

Got the CD today!

Metal student
Metal student

Number of posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: michael phillips mirrors within mirrors   michael phillips mirrors within mirrors Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:05 pm

this looks interesting
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: michael phillips mirrors within mirrors   michael phillips mirrors within mirrors Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:54 am

MetLHed4GZus wrote:
this looks interesting
matt,you trust me,right? go for it! this is a great cd! you will not be disappointed! michael phillips mirrors within mirrors 604261
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: michael phillips mirrors within mirrors   michael phillips mirrors within mirrors Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:27 am

Finally was able to hear this album and it's very VERY good. It's truly a solo album in that it has a lot of experimentation. It's not Mike trying to do a solo Deliverance or Fasedown album. The album is technical, progressive, melodic, heavy, and diverse.

I went to the CD release party at Mike's house in California this weekend and had my disc signed by Mike and Jim Chaffin. I have copies for sale/trade if anyone likes, and yes, I did sing on one track, as did Jimmy Brown, Devin from Once Dead/Fasedown, etc.

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: michael phillips mirrors within mirrors   michael phillips mirrors within mirrors Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:42 am

scott,and you did such a wonderful job on your song!! again by paying homage but,makin the song ur own! wish i could have been there! i agree too,that michaels cd is unique and very different from deliverance! the instrumentals are beautiful and so are the lyrics and story going along with the cd! i am very impressed with the whole project and pleased to have it in my collection!oh, and welcome home,boss!!! glad you had a great time! michael phillips mirrors within mirrors 320592
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: michael phillips mirrors within mirrors   michael phillips mirrors within mirrors Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:02 am

Quote :
I went to the CD release party at Mike's house in California this weekend and had my disc signed by Mike and Jim Chaffin.

No Spec? What, he doesn't give out autographs? Pfft, prima-donna. michael phillips mirrors within mirrors Icon_king

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: michael phillips mirrors within mirrors   michael phillips mirrors within mirrors Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:24 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :
I went to the CD release party at Mike's house in California this weekend and had my disc signed by Mike and Jim Chaffin.

No Spec? What, he doesn't give out autographs? Pfft, prima-donna. michael phillips mirrors within mirrors Icon_king

He did offer. headbanger

PostSubject: Re: michael phillips mirrors within mirrors   michael phillips mirrors within mirrors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

michael phillips mirrors within mirrors
Page 1 of 1