Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

W.A.S.P. - Dominator

Go down 
+12
MetalGuy71
Olafsto
INVADERS
mc666
Wargod
arttieTHE1manparty
Todd Jaymz
krokus
Fat Freddy
caniplaywithmadness?
brontotex
ultmetal
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

W.A.S.P. - Dominator Empty
PostSubject: W.A.S.P. - Dominator   W.A.S.P. - Dominator Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 9:51 am

W.A.S.P. - Dominator
Who has it and what do you think?
Back to top Go down
brontotex
brontotex

Number of posts : 446

PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. - Dominator   W.A.S.P. - Dominator Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 9:53 am

They're playing the Sunshine on July 14. We'll have to hurry back from Phoenix to catch it.
Back to top Go down
caniplaywithmadness?
Metal master
Metal master
caniplaywithmadness?

Number of posts : 515

PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. - Dominator   W.A.S.P. - Dominator Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 9:53 am

i've got it and i think its great. its about as good as dying for the world
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

I've only spun it a few times but I like it fine so far. Nothing earth shattering, but thankfully Blackie is getting back to basics after that godawful two part NEON GOD piece of @#$%!!
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. - Dominator   W.A.S.P. - Dominator Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 2:47 pm

I LOVE IT. Great album but i realy like all WASP albums(only KFD was not very good with those industrial sounds in the music).
Back to top Go down
Todd Jaymz
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Todd Jaymz

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. - Dominator   W.A.S.P. - Dominator Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 3:34 pm

Label??-TJ
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. - Dominator   W.A.S.P. - Dominator Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 4:00 pm

Todd Jaymz wrote:
Label??-TJ

It's on Demolition Records out of the U.K.... not sure if it's available in the US yet (I haven't seen it anywhere yet, so I bummed a copy from a friend till I can find the real deal)
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. - Dominator   W.A.S.P. - Dominator Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 5:41 pm

Great disc! Of course, I love WASP, so I may be biased. I got mine from a guy in Germany...haven't seen it in any US stores yet.

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. - Dominator   W.A.S.P. - Dominator Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 7:39 pm

I ordered it online.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. - Dominator   W.A.S.P. - Dominator Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 8:14 pm

I have it and it's great!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. - Dominator   W.A.S.P. - Dominator Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 8:21 pm

Decently done, in my opinion...keeping the pace for another half a decade or so, Blackie might be able to award himself 2nd position in the 'howthefuckareyounotdeadbutstillsplurringoutmetal' competition.

Mr. Osbourne ofcorse currently earns the reign.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. - Dominator   W.A.S.P. - Dominator Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 11:05 pm

i've got a downloaded promo. it's decent enough i suppose. nothing amazing though.

INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. - Dominator   W.A.S.P. - Dominator Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 10:04 am

i thought it was great
the last couple of albums haven't grabbed me as much but this one is excellent . . . heavy yet very melodic
Back to top Go down
Todd Jaymz
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Todd Jaymz

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. - Dominator   W.A.S.P. - Dominator Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 5:41 pm

I talked to one of my industry guys friday, they haven't inked a deal for disro or promotion in the us yet. So it's going to be awhile yet-TJ
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. - Dominator   W.A.S.P. - Dominator Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 6:37 pm

Todd Jaymz wrote:
I talked to one of my industry guys friday, they haven't inked a deal for disro or promotion in the us yet. So it's going to be awhile yet-TJ

Ehh, that's nothing new. For a while in the early to mid 90s every W.A.S.P. album came out overseas months before it hit the US. I bought THE CRIMSON IDOL (on vinyl no less) a full year before it finally got an American release!!
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. - Dominator   W.A.S.P. - Dominator Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 4:24 am

Got it , and LOVE it!!!
Blackie is still going strong, had a great time seeing them live a month ago!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. - Dominator   W.A.S.P. - Dominator Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 8:16 am

I've seen them live a few times. They are usually very fun to watch.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. - Dominator   W.A.S.P. - Dominator Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:02 am

For those of us that haven't bought the expensive import yet...

W.A.S.P.'s latest album, "Dominator", will be released in digipack and LP format on October 1 via Demolition Records. The digipack features a special 3D cover. No other details available.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. - Dominator   W.A.S.P. - Dominator Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:40 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
For those of us that haven't bought the expensive import yet...

W.A.S.P.'s latest album, "Dominator", will be released in digipack and LP format on October 1 via Demolition Records. The digipack features a special 3D cover. No other details available.

'Bout damn time!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. - Dominator   W.A.S.P. - Dominator Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:41 am

I personally believe you will find that it was worth the wait.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. - Dominator   W.A.S.P. - Dominator Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 12:02 pm

Great album.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. - Dominator   W.A.S.P. - Dominator Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 3:05 pm

ultmetal wrote:

Only they give a very short show, at least in Spain. Last year i saw them and they only played 65 minuts. Thats to short in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. - Dominator   W.A.S.P. - Dominator Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 7:17 pm

Ive got the [import] jewel case version....and it's a return to form as far as i see it.Their best since "Unholy Terror" for me.Killer album! The more ive listened to it the better it gets.Hopefully Blackie has finally gotten that "Rock Opera Crap" out of his system.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. - Dominator   W.A.S.P. - Dominator Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 7:52 am

is it true that all members played same stlist 20 years ? and Blackie seems like selfish peron ? i read it.
tell me anyone ... ?
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
caniplaywithmadness?
Metal master
Metal master
caniplaywithmadness?

Number of posts : 515

PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. - Dominator   W.A.S.P. - Dominator Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 8:33 am

krokus wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

Only they give a very short show, at least in Spain. Last year i saw them and they only played 65 minuts. Thats to short in my opinion.

i saw them last year and they only played for about 65 minutes as well. blackie just seemed like he could really give a f**k. he kept going behind the guitar amp and having a sit down in the intrumental parts of the songs. probably tired, he looks pretty bloated these days. disappointing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. - Dominator   W.A.S.P. - Dominator Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

W.A.S.P. - Dominator
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: