Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mechanic Finds "Farve" Goat in Trunk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Svengo
Metal master
Metal master
Svengo

Number of posts : 967

Mechanic Finds "Farve" Goat in Trunk Empty
PostSubject: Mechanic Finds "Farve" Goat in Trunk   Mechanic Finds "Farve" Goat in Trunk Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:43 pm

Wow! Some people take their football a little seriously, don't they?

Quote :
Mechanic finds 'Favre' goat in car trunk
by FOXSports.com

add thisRSSemailprint Updated: August 24, 2009, 3:11 PM EDT 32 comments
An auto mechanic in Winona, Minn. found out just how crazy things can be now that Brett Favre is a Viking.
That's what happens when you find a live, purple-and-gold painted goat with a "4" shaved into its side in the trunk of the car you are working on.
James Prusci told the Winona Daily News a woman brought her car in to have a belt replaced on Friday and warned him the goat was in there, saying she planned to butcher the animal later.

She then waited outside with a man and a young boy while the mechanic went to work.

Prusci said he heard the goat crying and opened the trunk to give it some air, when he noticed its appearance. It had been tied at the feet as well.

This is probably a good time to mention that Favre was making his debut in Minneapolis that night, just a 2 1/2-hour drive from Winona.

Prusci alerted animal control, who confronted the woman after she claimed the car an hour later.

Winona Police Sgt. Chris Nelson confirmed the account and said the animal was in the care of a local vet. But there is no word whether the man or woman have been cited.

Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

Mechanic Finds "Farve" Goat in Trunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mechanic Finds "Farve" Goat in Trunk   Mechanic Finds "Farve" Goat in Trunk Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:53 pm

I just want to make clear in case anyone happens to be wondering, that this has nothing to do with myself or any of my goats. Nor does it have anything to do with Uncle Saxon or a can of purple spray paint. Nor does it have anyhing to do with the can of Cheese Whiz which for some reason wasn't mentioned in the above story. I don't know anything about any of this.
Back to top Go down

Mechanic Finds "Farve" Goat in Trunk
Page 1 of 1