Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Week to go!

Go down 
+2
ghost
TheGooch
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

One Week to go! Empty
PostSubject: One Week to go!   One Week to go! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 6:18 am

Till Download Festival 2007!

Megadeth, Slayer, Machine Head, Mastodon, Chimaira, Lamb of God, Cynic, Dream Theater, Dimmu Borgir, Dragonforce, Korn, Killswitch Engage etc

and

IRON MAIDEN!!!!!!!!!

cant wait!

anyone else going?
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

One Week to go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Week to go!   One Week to go! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 6:59 am

Not to this one, but I next week (the 8th of June) will see Iron Maiden for the first time in my life. Somehow I never managed to see them earlier. They are supported by In Flames, Papa Roach, Mastodon and Lauren Harris.
Back to top Go down
caniplaywithmadness?
Metal master
Metal master
caniplaywithmadness?

Number of posts : 515

One Week to go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Week to go!   One Week to go! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 7:06 am

i'm going Very Happy looking forward to maiden the most
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

One Week to go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Week to go!   One Week to go! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 7:20 am

Have a good time! Iron Maiden are playing tomorrow in Slovenia (for the fifth time), but I'm not going, (I'll be outside the stadion, so I'll still hear everything Smile ), because I've already seen 'em live, 'm not really a big Maiden fan and I'm never paying 55 eur (75 usd) for a Maiden ticket Smile (It was cca 20 usd when they last time played here - 00).

BTW, it's said that they'll play cca 5 albums from The Number of the Beast album, since it's it 25th anniversary!
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

One Week to go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Week to go!   One Week to go! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 8:08 am

sovdat wrote:
BTW, it's said that they'll play cca 5 albums from The Number of the Beast album, since it's it 25th anniversary!

Yes, I read that they will play 5 songs from Number of the Beast and 5 songs from A Matter of Life and Death and some classics from other albums.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

One Week to go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Week to go!   One Week to go! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 8:56 am

from beast i think
1.notb
2.run to the hills
3 hallowed be thy name
4. 22 acacia avenue
5. children of the damned should be sweet

gutted. Cynic have pulled out and i really wanted to go and see them!
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

One Week to go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Week to go!   One Week to go! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 9:34 am

I really want to go to this year's Download (went last year, it was amazing) but due to A levels and a lack of funds, it's not a viable option. I really want to see Megadeth and Maiden again, as well as Dream Theater as I've never had the chance to see them before. Ah well, maybe next year.

One Week to go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Week to go!   One Week to go! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 7:37 pm

I am so curious to know how well Cynic is. Aeon Spoke (Paul's current band) is more in line with Coldplay than anything Cynic ever did. I wonder if he can pull off those insane vocals still.
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

One Week to go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Week to go!   One Week to go! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 6:25 pm

Well, Maiden as Maiden, way too short concert for 55 eur - cca 90 minutes, set list: 5 songs from the latest album, Iron Maiden, Wrathchild, Run to the Hills, Children of the Damned, The Number of the Beast, Hallowed Be Thy Name, 2 Minutes to Midnight, The Trooper, Fear of the Dark.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

One Week to go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Week to go!   One Week to go! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 5:06 am

Cynic have pulled out of Download for an unknown reason which is gutting. i hope the maiden set is longer than the one above. twenty songs like on live at donington would be nice
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

One Week to go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Week to go!   One Week to go! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 8:24 am

Oh, they also played The Evil That Men Do, but that was about it.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

One Week to go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Week to go!   One Week to go! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 9:53 pm

I wish I was going (especially for Maiden) - the show I saw last October was one of the best concerts I have been too
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

One Week to go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Week to go!   One Week to go! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 5:49 am

ah i cant wait. for anyone else who is going i just checked the weather for it and it says it will be sunny for the whole three days - get in!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One Week to go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Week to go!   One Week to go! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Week to go!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: