Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sent By Ravens - Tooth and Nail Debut later this fall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

Sent By Ravens - Tooth and Nail Debut later this fall Empty
PostSubject: Sent By Ravens - Tooth and Nail Debut later this fall   Sent By Ravens - Tooth and Nail Debut later this fall Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:43 pm

I know most people on this board will probably not like these guys but I told Record Execs and friends at Superhero I would pump it, so here goes.

"Sent by Ravens" just finished recording their debut album with Aaron Sprinkle in Seattle Washington, look for the album later this fall. To check them out go to : www.myspace.com/sentbyravens
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sent By Ravens - Tooth and Nail Debut later this fall   Sent By Ravens - Tooth and Nail Debut later this fall Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:48 pm

Sounds like the christian version of Hoobastank to me. I wish them the best but they gotta get more original if they are to last.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Sent By Ravens - Tooth and Nail Debut later this fall   Sent By Ravens - Tooth and Nail Debut later this fall Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:44 am

even if they are copying another band style, they sound good at what they do. But it is something I wouldn't buy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sent By Ravens - Tooth and Nail Debut later this fall   Sent By Ravens - Tooth and Nail Debut later this fall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sent By Ravens - Tooth and Nail Debut later this fall
Page 1 of 1