Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation

Go down 
+8
A Handful of Wayne
Leatherface
Stender
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
DallasBlack
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37676

UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation   UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:28 pm

Coming soon to the Sci-Fi Channel: "MAGGOTS: THE MOVIE!" starring DallasBlack... Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation   UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:56 pm

my god.... sick
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation   UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:58 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Coming soon to the Sci-Fi Channel: "MAGGOTS: THE MOVIE!" starring DallasBlack... Laughing

oh man its not gonna be like that show Mikes Apartment with all those talking cockroaches that was on MTV years go is it?

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation   UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:21 am

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

oh man its not gonna be like that show Mikes Apartment with all those talking cockroaches that was on MTV years go is it?

Roaches, now that's another phobia of mine. When I was in Flordia they had those indesructable palmetto bugs and I was soooo happy to get away from them but even regular roaches when big enough really creep me out but at least I can kill them. These larvae don't seem to have any thing that will kill them, at least nothing I can buy from a store. All I can do is contain them and vaccume them up (though I don't know if I can get the courage to empty it out when this is over).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation   UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:55 pm

I was just thinking.... since they multiply in your house, dont you think they will multiply in your vacuum? Unless you squished each one before you sucked it up they might possibly still be alive in your vacuum and multiplying.

PostSubject: Re: UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation   UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:29 pm

I was just thinking.... since they multiply in your house, dont you think they will multiply in your vacuum? Unless you squished each one before you sucked it up they might possibly still be alive in your vacuum and multiplying.

Let's give him more stuff to worry about, shall we? Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation   UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:29 pm

I don't believe they multiply, it' just that a hive lays a lot of eggs which the larvae hatch from. There were probably thousands of eggs which is why they never seem to disipate (although they are not out in quite as many numbers as before). But thanks for trying to make me more hesitant to empty out the vaccume Smile .
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation   UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:55 pm

Here's the culprit (hard to see but there are maggots all over the place):

UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation - Page 2 Bee_hi10
UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation - Page 2 Bee_hi11
UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation - Page 2 Bee_hi12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation   UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:58 pm

How is the exterminator going to get rid of those nasty buggers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation   UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:04 pm

Now THAT is a bees nest. YIKES!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation   UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:05 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
How is the exterminator going to get rid of those nasty buggers?

After the honeycomb is removed they will spray a powder in the area then they will spray inside and outside to kill whatever is left.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation   UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:10 pm

detuned wrote:
Now THAT is a bees nest. YIKES!

Yes, it is certainly quite a sight. Stuff like this is why my dad told me that if the house catches on fire to not be in a hurry to call the fire dept. This is going to cost a couple thousand to take care of. Oh, the joys of home ownership. Renting sounds more expensive but when you add the costs of maintaining a house, it ain't so bad.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17080

PostSubject: Re: UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation   UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:40 pm

At least you have some free honey. Razz
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17080

PostSubject: Re: UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation   UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:46 pm

Michael Honeycomb Smile
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation   UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:40 pm

Turns out what you see is not all there was there was twice as much that was lying on the bottom along with tons of dead bees and larvae. He sprayed the two rooms so it is just a matter of time before I find out if there needs to be a follow up.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation   UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:31 pm

I have to say, that is one of the most incredible things I've ever seen! I can't believe it.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation   UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:13 pm

To think of the money you could have made selling Honey, instead you went with the Maggots. Good choice! lol

Wow that really sucks though. Ive never seen a bees nest inside someones wall before. I got tons of spiders in one of my windows in my room though. I cant open the stupid thing because they are all over the place. One of these I have to get them out of there because I would actually like to have it opened to get more air flowing through. So far the summer hasnt been so bad in NY so I havent had to put the AC in the window. Im hoping it will be this way the rest of the summer. Only 2 more months left I think we can do it haha.

PostSubject: Re: UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation   UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:09 am

I am gonna go make some toast.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation   UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:36 am

It has been six hours since I last vaccumed up maggots and have seen no hide nor squirm (no hair) of a maggot since. I'll give it another 6 hours and if I see no more I can finally breathe a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation   UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UGGG!!! I Have A Maggot Infestation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2