Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dead Head - Depression Tank

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dead Head - Depression Tank Empty
PostSubject: Dead Head - Depression Tank   Dead Head - Depression Tank Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:00 pm

Well, my favorite unknown/underrated thrash band has released the first new stuff in close to a decade - AND IT RIPS!!!!! My fav album of 2009 without a second thought.

Grab it and support these guys, if ya can.

Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Dead Head - Depression Tank   Dead Head - Depression Tank Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:08 pm

Awesome!...their drummer is still f'n amazing. The later Deadhead stuff just dosnt live up to that first one though....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dead Head - Depression Tank   Dead Head - Depression Tank Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:17 pm

Stender wrote:
Awesome!...their drummer is still f'n amazing. The later Deadhead stuff just dosnt live up to that first one though....

Nothing lives up to the first one. "Feast" is Top 3 all-time on my list. And now I don't even own it anymore. What was I thinking?
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Dead Head - Depression Tank   Dead Head - Depression Tank Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:30 pm

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
Stender wrote:

Nothing lives up to the first one. "Feast" is Top 3 all-time on my list. And now I don't even own it anymore. What was I thinking?

Think of all the things you can do with my money though man...buy some socks....maybe some wanking by rich, tons of stuff!!

Thanks for the oportunity brother, your always hooking me up with rad stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dead Head - Depression Tank   Dead Head - Depression Tank Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:40 pm

Stender wrote:
UNCLE SAXON wrote:
Stender wrote:

Think of all the things you can do with my money though man...buy some socks....maybe some wanking by rich, tons of stuff!!

Thanks for the oportunity brother, your always hooking me up with rad stuff.

Rich pays ME!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Dead Head - Depression Tank   Dead Head - Depression Tank Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:05 pm

hahahaha...

Speaking of Deadhead though, I'm watching a real cool Deadhead patch on ebay right now. Hopefully I can snag it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Head - Depression Tank   Dead Head - Depression Tank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Head - Depression Tank
Page 1 of 1