Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random thoughts that don't deserve their own thread

Go down 
+10
Troublezone
Required Fields
T-Roy
James B.
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
sam
Stender
spiritoradio
Schbopo
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Random thoughts that don't deserve their own thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts that don't deserve their own thread   Random thoughts that don't deserve their own thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:18 pm

I just saw commercials for Family Guy and My Name Is Earl on TBS and the first referenced Bon Jovi and the second mentioned a Def Leppard song.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts that don't deserve their own thread   Random thoughts that don't deserve their own thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:03 pm

the sentinel wrote:
I just saw commercials for Family Guy and My Name Is Earl on TBS and the first referenced Bon Jovi and the second mentioned a Def Leppard song.

"That's like saying Def Leppard has an awesomeness problem. Now why don't y'all pour some sugar on that!"
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts that don't deserve their own thread   Random thoughts that don't deserve their own thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:58 pm

I wonder what balsa wood tastes like?

I noticed that a lot of beatuy products contain ingredients like coconut, lime, sugar, various fruits, etc. Who decides what dessert foods are good for the skin?

I think my cat is bipolar. Sometimes he's very effectionate and other times he runs from me like I'm trying to hurt him.

The last time I got pulled over (a few years ago-my license plate light was out) I had the urge to drive away and get on World's Wildest Police Chases.

Do you think people who have been on the show Cops tape the particular episode to show to their family and friends?

I find myself beoming more comfortable in the fact that I find cartoon chicks attractive, why fight something you can't help. At least it's motivation to improve my drawing skills.

I think that if I didn't talk to myself I'd loose the ability to communicate with others.

I think people who dresss their pets in clothes should be beaten senseless.

I don't think I've had any facial hair style that has lasted more than several months.

I wonder if fictional characters who are constatly on adventures ever get bored with all that excitement?

As much as I hate pain and misery, I think that without it pleasure and happiness wouldn't be as rewarding.

With all the hair that comes out when I comb my hair, I wonder why I don't have any visible bald spots.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts that don't deserve their own thread   Random thoughts that don't deserve their own thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:12 pm

R.E.M. might be my new favorite band.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts that don't deserve their own thread   Random thoughts that don't deserve their own thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:33 am

Schbopo wrote:
R.E.M. might be my new favorite band.
:defleppard:
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts that don't deserve their own thread   Random thoughts that don't deserve their own thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:15 pm

R.E.M. is a great band!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts that don't deserve their own thread   Random thoughts that don't deserve their own thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts that don't deserve their own thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2