Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hatebreed Cover Contest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Hatebreed Cover Contest Empty
PostSubject: Hatebreed Cover Contest   Hatebreed Cover Contest Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:06 am

Hey wasnt sure what forum this should go into..but for any Hatebreed fans..dope chance for some cool prizes... Hatebreed Cover Contest 438278

Hatebreed Cover Contest E1hatebreedsplash

Details below:
http://www.bravewords.com/news/115880
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37646

PostSubject: Re: Hatebreed Cover Contest   Hatebreed Cover Contest Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:29 am

spam

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Svengo
Metal master
Metal master
Svengo

Number of posts : 967

PostSubject: Re: Hatebreed Cover Contest   Hatebreed Cover Contest Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:34 pm

I would like some mustard with my spam please.
It goes down much easier that way. Wink
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Hatebreed Cover Contest   Hatebreed Cover Contest Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:50 pm

Hatebreed isnt good enough for cover bands.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Hatebreed Cover Contest   Hatebreed Cover Contest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:46 pm

So is anyone taking this feller up on the "dope chance" to win some cool prizes?

....nah, didn't think so.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hatebreed Cover Contest   Hatebreed Cover Contest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:52 pm

I tend to immediately smack anyone using a phrase like "dope chance".
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Hatebreed Cover Contest   Hatebreed Cover Contest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:58 pm

detuned wrote:
I tend to immediately smack anyone using a phrase like "dope chance".

You can tell that the guy who posted this is some kinda low-level record company schmuck trying to be "down" with us. Kids don't even SAY "dope" anymore. It's played out, yo. Knum'sayin'?

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Hatebreed Cover Contest   Hatebreed Cover Contest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:13 pm

I just let one rip. That's my contribution. Sounded just like [insert a Hatebreed song title here]. Please send my dope prize to:

MetalGuy71
c/o Your Mom's House
Rural Route 69
Intercourse, PA 0U812

sign

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Hatebreed Cover Contest   Hatebreed Cover Contest Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:30 pm

hmmmmmmmm....dope chance huh?

I dont know what dope means to him/her, but to me it used to be the best weed on the block.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hatebreed Cover Contest   Hatebreed Cover Contest Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:11 pm

I'm not as think as you stoned I am.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hatebreed Cover Contest   Hatebreed Cover Contest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hatebreed Cover Contest
Page 1 of 1