Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Killer unsigned band...HEPHYSTUS

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Killer unsigned band...HEPHYSTUS Empty
PostSubject: Killer unsigned band...HEPHYSTUS   Killer unsigned band...HEPHYSTUS Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:12 pm

www.myspace.com/hephystus

headbanger
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Killer unsigned band...HEPHYSTUS   Killer unsigned band...HEPHYSTUS Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:29 pm

You know these guys? I see their cd release party is in Greensboro. You going? BTW are you going to see Becoming the Archetype at Cafe Jam this Saturday?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killer unsigned band...HEPHYSTUS   Killer unsigned band...HEPHYSTUS Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:42 pm

No on Becoming The Archetype...yes on the Hephystus show...one of the bands playing that night, Swarm Theory, has ex-Oracle guitarist Robert Kerns in the band...
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Killer unsigned band...HEPHYSTUS   Killer unsigned band...HEPHYSTUS Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:47 pm

I can't decide on going to BTA or not. One of the members of Bloodline Severed (one of the openers who are signed to Bombworks) emailed me to see if I was going. I dunno if I can stand an entire concert of Metalcore/death metal stuff or not. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killer unsigned band...HEPHYSTUS   Killer unsigned band...HEPHYSTUS Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:48 pm

Rex wrote:
I can't decide on going to BTA or not. One of the members of Bloodline Severed (one of the openers who are signed to Bombworks) emailed me to see if I was going. I dunno if I can stand an entire concert of Metalcore/death metal stuff or not. lol

Ha! I hear ya...you should come see Hephystus and Swarm Theory...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killer unsigned band...HEPHYSTUS   Killer unsigned band...HEPHYSTUS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killer unsigned band...HEPHYSTUS
Page 1 of 1