Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Halloween 2 Trailer

Go down 
+6
Troublezone
spiritoradio
sam
Fat Freddy
A Handful of Wayne
metalinmyveins
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

New Halloween 2 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: New Halloween 2 Trailer   New Halloween 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:35 am

I wasn't much of a fan of the remake, but this looks like it has the possibility of being better. Then again, when I saw the trailer for the first installment, I was geeked. I guess I'll find out in August.

http://halloweenmovies.com/latestnews/?p=350
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: New Halloween 2 Trailer   New Halloween 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:22 am

I really liked the remake and this one looks good as well. Hopefully i'll be able to get to see this in the theaters.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37639

PostSubject: Re: New Halloween 2 Trailer   New Halloween 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:43 am

Looks cool but what bothers me is that supposedly Michael Myers won't be wearing his mask for 3/4 of the movie. WTF is that about?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: New Halloween 2 Trailer   New Halloween 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:19 am

They filmed this in my hometown.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: New Halloween 2 Trailer   New Halloween 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:44 pm

I also really liked the remake and I hope that this one is just as good if not better. Halloween 2 has always been my favorite of the series, mainly because it was the first movie of the series that I ever saw, so it holds a special place in my heart, so I may be highly critical of it. I'm glad to see that it somewhat takes place in the hospital though, that's refreshing to me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New Halloween 2 Trailer   New Halloween 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:02 pm

New Halloween 2 Trailer H2_11poster

New "Halloween II" poster that's making the rounds... I like this one!!

By the way, it seems that we're going have a horror movie showdown at the box office on the weekend on August 28th, because the fourth "Final Destination" movie is supposed to be opening the same day.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New Halloween 2 Trailer   New Halloween 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:20 am

Looks like Zombie's "Halloween II" got its a## kicked at the box office by the new "Final Destination" flick...anybody seen it? I would like to but will be waiting for video, most likely...

Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: New Halloween 2 Trailer   New Halloween 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:45 am

I saw Halloween II this past weekend. I liked the first one because it had somewhat of a story to it. Part 2 was pretty good but it kind of did a lot of jumping around. There are some things taken from the original part 2, but its mostly a whole new movie. Its very dark and even if hes not wearing his mask you don't really notice all that much. The thing I did notice the most though is when someone got killed you really heard all the gooshie noises and splats. Its a good movie but I think it would be safe to wait til dvd.

I wanted to see Final Destination too since a friend of mine told me it was good. I was dissapointed with the last one, so I decided to just see Halloween.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17068

PostSubject: Re: New Halloween 2 Trailer   New Halloween 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:01 pm

Looks like Leatherface more than Myers at times.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: New Halloween 2 Trailer   New Halloween 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:10 pm

I knew Rob Zombie is into making abortions out of good movies, but damn this was bad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New Halloween 2 Trailer   New Halloween 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:12 pm

Rumor has it that Zombie's next film project will be a remake of "The Blob" -- and he sez "One thing it won't have is a red blobby thing. I hate that."

...HOW CAN YOU HAVE A BLOB MOVIE WITH NO RED BLOBBY THING???

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: New Halloween 2 Trailer   New Halloween 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:55 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Rumor has it that Zombie's next film project will be a remake of "The Blob" -- and he sez "One thing it won't have is a red blobby thing. I hate that."

This guy is pissing me off with his remake crap. He should just go back and do some original stuff again. I don't like when these modern directors think they can better the originals only to release a steaming pile of garbage.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: New Halloween 2 Trailer   New Halloween 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:00 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

Maybe he'll revision the "blob" to be a Sizzler (buffet) obese dude that gets bitten by a mysterious bug in the salad bar and begins chowing down on the whole city. Whatever Rob... "no blobby red thing". Laughing
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: New Halloween 2 Trailer   New Halloween 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:48 am

The Blob WAS re-done. Both versions rock. Leave it alone.

I haven't seen the Halloween remake yet, so as October approaches this may be my chance. I always rent the original to watch it on or very near Halloween, so this year the tradition may get tweaked.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: New Halloween 2 Trailer   New Halloween 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:52 am

This remake is getting some crappy user reviews.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: New Halloween 2 Trailer   New Halloween 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:55 am

How's this for "original stuff"?

http://www.elsuperbeasto.com/

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: New Halloween 2 Trailer   New Halloween 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:55 am

Quote :
The Blob WAS re-done.

Loved the 80's remake! It was ruthless.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: New Halloween 2 Trailer   New Halloween 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:57 am

tohostudios wrote:
How's this for "original stuff"?

[url=http://www.elsuperbeasto.com/
http://www.elsuperbeasto.com/[/quote[/url]]

That's fine. He should just stop "revisioning" films...
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New Halloween 2 Trailer   New Halloween 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:59 am

Troublezone wrote:
Quote :
The Blob WAS re-done.

I saw the '88 "Blob" in the theatre back in the day. Great movie.

I will never forget the scene where the Army guys have sealed all the manhole covers in town to "contain" the Blob in the sewers -- it of course comes blasting out of the street all pissed off, to which a guy in the audience yelled at the screen, "Yeah, RIGHT! Contain THAT, mother******!" Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: New Halloween 2 Trailer   New Halloween 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:00 pm

It's not just him; all of Hollywood needs to stop with the remakes.

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: New Halloween 2 Trailer   New Halloween 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:05 pm

Nice memory FF!

My Dad is huge horror fan and The Blob was one of his child-hood faves. We had a great time watching the remake.

Dillon!!!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: New Halloween 2 Trailer   New Halloween 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:09 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Quote :
The Blob WAS re-done.

I saw the '88 "Blob" in the theatre back in the day. Great movie.

I will never forget the scene where the Army guys have sealed all the manhole covers in town to "contain" the Blob in the sewers -- it of course comes blasting out of the street all pissed off, to which a guy in the audience yelled at the screen, "Yeah, RIGHT! Contain THAT, mother******!" Laughing very hard

It was the opposite of what people expected. There was no happy ending and almost everyone died.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: New Halloween 2 Trailer   New Halloween 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:10 pm

tohostudios wrote:
It's not just him; all of Hollywood needs to stop with the remakes.

That's true... it just shows how desperate they are for ideas and the lack of good original scripts.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: New Halloween 2 Trailer   New Halloween 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:09 pm

DeathCult wrote:
I knew Rob Zombie is into making abortions out of good movies, but damn this was bad.

Im taking to saw Halloween 2 and didnt like it haha

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: New Halloween 2 Trailer   New Halloween 2 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:18 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Had to be a black guy.

Skip to 2:30