Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crawl to China re-release is in stock...

Go down 
+4
GrandNational
Troublezone
Thrasher73
Rex
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

Crawl to China re-release is in stock... Empty
PostSubject: Crawl to China re-release is in stock...   Crawl to China re-release is in stock... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:54 pm

...at the TqT webstore if anyone wants it. http://www.tourniquet.net

I don't have a copy yet, but I should have one any day now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crawl to China re-release is in stock...   Crawl to China re-release is in stock... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:55 pm

Cool design (as always), Rex!
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Crawl to China re-release is in stock...   Crawl to China re-release is in stock... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:56 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Crawl to China re-release is in stock...   Crawl to China re-release is in stock... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:02 pm

Nice work Rex.Much better than the original artwork.May have to pick this one up
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Crawl to China re-release is in stock...   Crawl to China re-release is in stock... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:34 pm

Cool, it looks like the entrance to the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland. Much better than the original art with just Ted against a white background.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Crawl to China re-release is in stock...   Crawl to China re-release is in stock... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: Crawl to China re-release is in stock...   Crawl to China re-release is in stock... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:10 am

Wow Rex, you have gotten damn good at your art!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crawl to China re-release is in stock...   Crawl to China re-release is in stock... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:40 am

GREAT cover, bro!!!
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Crawl to China re-release is in stock...   Crawl to China re-release is in stock... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:44 am

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

PostSubject: Re: Crawl to China re-release is in stock...   Crawl to China re-release is in stock... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:14 pm

I just got my copy today. Anybody know why the track listings have been all changed except for America? Seems kind of strange to change the order of the original songs. Rex??? Anybody???
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: Crawl to China re-release is in stock...   Crawl to China re-release is in stock... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:43 pm

That's some great work,Rex!!
Back to top Go down
shamgar75
Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: Crawl to China re-release is in stock...   Crawl to China re-release is in stock... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:12 pm

You rock Rex - the artwork is 10x better than the original. Keep up the great work! cool
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Crawl to China re-release is in stock...   Crawl to China re-release is in stock... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:34 am

GrandNational wrote:
I just got my copy today. Anybody know why the track listings have been all changed except for America? Seems kind of strange to change the order of the original songs. Rex??? Anybody???

The band thought if flowed better that way from what I gathered. Other than that, I don't think there is any other reason.

And thanks a lot for the compliments guys!
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

PostSubject: Re: Crawl to China re-release is in stock...   Crawl to China re-release is in stock... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:11 pm

Rex wrote:
GrandNational wrote:

The band thought if flowed better that way from what I gathered. Other than that, I don't think there is any other reason.

And thanks a lot for the compliments guys!

I am so used to the original track listing that it felt weird hearing it in a new order the first time. Wish they kept it in its original format. Oh well.

Once again, cool job on the artwork. The whole booklet is such a big improvement over the original.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Crawl to China re-release is in stock...   Crawl to China re-release is in stock... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:44 am

Thanks GN.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Crawl to China re-release is in stock...   Crawl to China re-release is in stock... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:58 am

That looks great. Despite having the origional, I might pick this up eventually.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crawl to China re-release is in stock...   Crawl to China re-release is in stock... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crawl to China re-release is in stock...
Page 1 of 1