Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended...

Go down 
+17
Troublezone
Tall Tyrion
skullsmasher
Lurideath
thejokeriv
Mglaffas81
Thrasher73
SideShowDisaSter
biddle
metalheaded
MetalGuy71
sam
powermacho
Schbopo
Stender
scottmitchell74
ultmetal
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended... Empty
PostSubject: March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended...   March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:57 pm

March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended... L_ac478d96f03a48b9a21a706f7242c122

Last edited by ultmetal on Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended...   March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:18 pm

Wow.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended...   March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:18 pm

Dude, that is such a killer lineup!...Ultimatum, Avenger of blood, Torture victim, ah, I want to go!!
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended...   March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:20 pm

I might go. Is it an all ages show?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended...   March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Schbopo wrote:
I might go. Is it an all ages show?

Yes.

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended...   March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:25 pm

[quote="Schbopo"]I might go. Is it an all ages show?[/quote/]

You say that so casually shhopohol, man if I was in NM I would be there, no problem, even if I had to sell my body to get enough for the ticket..........................okay maybe I wouldnt go that far. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended...   March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:12 am

fueled by fired, merciless death, avenger of blood and Ultimatum together Sad I wish I lived near
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended...   March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:05 am

take this on the friggin road!!! angry
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended...   March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:18 pm

Great line-up. Wish it were closer or touring. Sad

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended...   March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:05 am

Found out last night that we are playing VERY early on this bill, so be there early or you will miss us.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended...   March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:09 am

What time does everything start?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended...   March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:48 am

metalheaded wrote:
What time does everything start?

5:00

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
biddle

Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended...   March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:52 am

Woooooaaahhhh!!! Killer show! I'll be there.

ultmetal wrote:
Found out last night that we are playing VERY early on this bill, so be there early or you will miss us.

WTH??? Why is Ulitmatum opening for all those band's I've never even heard of. Why are you not headlining this show, or at least playing just before the headliners? Who the heck are Dread and Torture Victim? I'm from Albuquerque and I've not even heard of Dread. Do they even have an album out?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended...   March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:03 am

biddle wrote:
Woooooaaahhhh!!! Killer show! I'll be there.

ultmetal wrote:

WTH??? Why is Ulitmatum opening for all those band's I've never even heard of. Why are you not headlining this show, or at least playing just before the headliners? Who the heck are Dread and Torture Victim? I'm from Albuquerque and I've not even heard of Dread. Do they even have an album out?

It's no big deal bro. We're just happy to be on the bill with our friends in Avenger of Blood and Suspended.

I've never heard Dread either. I think they may be a new band. Torture Victim have been around for a while. None of the band's on the bill have been around as long as us. LOL! We're the old guys. March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended... 251456

Last edited by ultmetal on Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4603

PostSubject: Re: March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended...   March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:37 am

Awesome! I wish I could make it out there to see that! Looks like a wild line-up!

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended...   March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:02 am

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Awesome! I wish I could make it out there to see that! Looks like a wild line-up!

Lets Go Sideshow.Swing by Kentucky and get me. Smile
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4603

PostSubject: Re: March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended...   March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:04 pm

thrasher73 wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:

Hold on a second here. It would be more fuel-efficient, if we are to go, for YOU to swing down to Memphis to get ME and then across the country to the show! Razz

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended...   March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:08 pm

Man, even if I was 150-200 miles closer!! (Avenger Of Blood - Sadistic Inquisitor just came up on my MP3!! right before I clicked on this thread!)
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended...   March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:30 am

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
thrasher73 wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:

Hold on a second here. It would be more fuel-efficient, if we are to go, for YOU to swing down to Memphis to get ME and then across the country to the show! Razz

True but Gas is so cheap right now. lol!
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended...   March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:05 pm

AW, JEEZE!!!! March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended... 604261

Will you guys EVER do some Europe shows? Pwetty, Pwetty, Pweeeeeze? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended...   March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:16 am

Hope to see you all at this one.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended...   March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:34 pm

Wow - too bad it's not at Jaxx in Springfield!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended...   March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:05 pm

Yeah I am looking fwd to this show as well! We only get a half hour set, but in that half hour, we'll be ripping people in attendance a new one!!!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended...   March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:14 pm

Ultimatum....and any other on the venue....do your bands ever drift over into West Texas?
Back to top Go down
biddle
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
biddle

Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended...   March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:12 am

I'll be there. 🤘

Does anyone have a schedule of bands yet? Who is opening the show?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended...   March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

March 21st...Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood, Fueled by Fire, Suspended...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next