Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass

Go down 
+4
James B.
kmorg
jerseyultifan+
ultmetal
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass Empty
PostSubject: Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass   Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:17 pm

Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass L_d4d7731e860e4c9cb48b086aada1e3cb

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass   Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:30 pm

calling all abuquerquens...this is going to be a great night of metal...so wishing i could be there!! $8.oo a ticket thats even cheaper than a movie!!! wow! while you're there pick up some great Ultimatum merch!! and dont forget to tell the boys that sherri said hi!!! thanks! scott,get some one to take some updated band shots,one guess where they are going!!! lol! have a great rocking night!! have fun!! Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass Yahoo
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass   Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:38 am

Cool! Get me some CD's for review, ult! Very Happy

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass   Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:32 am

You want the new Requiem Mass and Suspended?

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12633

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass   Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:56 am

thrash or die Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass Headbang

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass   Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:10 pm

ultmetal wrote:
You want the new Requiem Mass and Suspended?

Sure! Let them know they are wanted in Norway, and tell then that is a seperate country, and not the capitol of Sweden! Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass Lol

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass   Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:55 pm

hey kmorg! do you know tomorrows outlooks project? just asking.trond that heads this project is from norway!
Back to top Go down
biddle
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
biddle

Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass   Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:00 am

sorry ult. Can't make this one. Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass   Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:24 am

Bummer. Well, we have another show coming up on December 19th at the Compound.

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass   Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:56 am

sadly,thats my moms bday! cant come to that either..yea,i can see the fireworks now..."hey,mom,happy bday! btw i am leaving for albuquerque! lol! sob! Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass   Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:19 am

jerseyultifan+ wrote:
hey kmorg! do you know tomorrows outlooks project? just asking.trond that heads this project is from norway!

Yes, I know of this project. Glad to hear that others are picking up on it too. I predict one awesome album from them. The clips I have heard are outstanding. They just need to be mastered correctly, the mix(production is a bit demo-y.

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass   Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:42 pm

oh ok..thanks for gettin back to me..trond is a friend from myspace and we converse alot.also ski formally of deadly blessing lives around me as his new band and i know ski and michael gorman (both local boys) have lended their vocals for tronds project.thanks! now back to the regualarly scheduled program....Ultimatum!! yea! wishing i was going to either gig!! but,planning a nj/pa for 2010 so..stay tuned!! Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass 572798 Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass Yahoo
Back to top Go down
brontotex
brontotex

Number of posts : 446

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass   Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:47 pm

We had to pull out of this show due to a medical issue. See you in December at the Compound.
Back to top Go down
biddle
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
biddle

Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass   Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:39 am

That sucks!!! I hope everyone is ok.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass   Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:48 am

Everyone is ok. Alan has to have a minor surgery and it is scheduled for two days before the show, so he couldn't do it. Stuff happens.

Metal student
Metal student
ultrametal

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass   Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:23 pm

And Rob ran a screw through his finger at work... Ouch!
Back to top Go down
http://www.burnlounge.com/desertriomedia
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass   Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:12 pm

omgosh..how scary and awful..surrounding the band with my prayers.scott and robert better stay safe!!
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass   Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:07 am

praying today for alan's surgery and that everything goes well and he will have a speedy recovery;back slammin the drums real soon! scott,when u know something pls let us all know ok? thanks!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass   Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:47 pm

Oh wow, I was about to say I was able to make this show!

Oh well, too bad it is cancelled. Hopefully I can make the December show.

Hey Ult, I noticed Requiem Mass will be opening up for Prong and Soulfly on Sunday night. That would be killer if you guys could open that show too. I guess not though, due to the circumstances.

You going to this show?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass   Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatum w/ Suspended & Requiem Mass
Page 1 of 1