Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone seen the Onion Movie?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Anyone seen the Onion Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone seen the Onion Movie?   Anyone seen the Onion Movie? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:58 am

Was in blockbuster yesturday and came across this movie again but was wondering if anyone has seen it and if its funny or not?

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen the Onion Movie?   Anyone seen the Onion Movie? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:34 pm

haven't seen it but would like to. If it's anything like the fake-news videos they post on their site it will definitely be worth a look!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen the Onion Movie?   Anyone seen the Onion Movie? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:59 pm

I had no idea such a movie existed.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen the Onion Movie?   Anyone seen the Onion Movie? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:03 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Onion_Movie

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen the Onion Movie?   Anyone seen the Onion Movie? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:10 pm

actually this link has a movie trailer actually looks kinda funny but in a stupid way. Maybe i'll rent it tomorrow when I take back the other 2 that I rented. http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi3656450329/

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen the Onion Movie?   Anyone seen the Onion Movie? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone seen the Onion Movie?
Page 1 of 1