Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Firewind "Live Premonition" on DVD!

Go down 
+5
sam
TheGooch
ultmetal
MetalRob331
Wargod
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Firewind "Live Premonition" on DVD! Empty
PostSubject: Firewind "Live Premonition" on DVD!   Firewind "Live Premonition" on DVD! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:10 pm

Having go my Live DVD yesterday and watched it last night, WOW!

What a great concert and man Gus G is simply a great guitar player others my disagree but IMO he is one of the best young players around.

As far as the DVD goes they played most their latest cd and some oldies from Between Heaven And Hell.

Randy Cross is great on the drums as well in all one of the best DVDS I own!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Firewind "Live Premonition" on DVD!   Firewind "Live Premonition" on DVD! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:37 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
Having go my Live DVD yesterday and watched it last night, WOW!

What a great concert and man Gus G is simply a great guitar player others my disagree but IMO he is one of the best young players around.

As far as the DVD goes they played most their latest cd and some oldies from Between Heaven And Hell.

Randy Cross is great on the drums as well in all one of the best DVDS I own!

Wargod48

Gus G is amazing and yes one of the best if not best young guitar players look at his catalog.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Firewind "Live Premonition" on DVD!   Firewind "Live Premonition" on DVD! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:36 pm

I STILL don't own any Firewind.

On a side note, always hated their name. Sounds like a fart.

nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Firewind "Live Premonition" on DVD!   Firewind "Live Premonition" on DVD! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:23 pm

i dont own any firewind either although i keep meaning to get some eventually
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Firewind "Live Premonition" on DVD!   Firewind "Live Premonition" on DVD! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:43 pm

Great band, I have everything except the new one and it all rocks.

the only thing is that unless you are a big fan of straight up power metal you may want to stay away, be cause that is the only thing that firewind plays.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
AngelRipper16
Metal novice
Metal novice
AngelRipper16

Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Firewind "Live Premonition" on DVD!   Firewind "Live Premonition" on DVD! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 3:32 pm

I have three CD's by them, and they are all good. "The Premonition" is the best IMO. So glad they are playing 8 out of the total 10 on that album. And the DVD is for sure a must-buy. Hope I'm getting it for christmas... Smile
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Firewind "Live Premonition" on DVD!   Firewind "Live Premonition" on DVD! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:57 pm

I like FIREWIND too. I have THE PREMONITION even twice, one edition from Rusia and one from Europe. I have to buy this dvd too soon.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Firewind "Live Premonition" on DVD!   Firewind "Live Premonition" on DVD! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:30 pm

krokus wrote:
I like FIREWIND too. I have THE PREMONITION even twice, one edition from Rusia and one from Europe. I have to buy this dvd too soon.

I ended doing the same thing with kamelots Ghost opera. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Firewind "Live Premonition" on DVD!   Firewind "Live Premonition" on DVD! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:29 pm

I just picked up the Premonition CD yesterday and have listened to it 4 times through. I am very impressed. I will look for the DVD today. One thing I really like about this band is that although they are straight up power metal, I can hear some influences from other genres and all the songs have their own sound as opposed to sounding "samey" throughout. Peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewind "Live Premonition" on DVD!   Firewind "Live Premonition" on DVD! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:53 pm

I love Gus G. so this will probably be on the list to get.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firewind "Live Premonition" on DVD!   Firewind "Live Premonition" on DVD! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:22 pm

Is this the Bonus DVD on the limited edition CD version ? I aave the CD/DVD release of the Premonition but never looked at it.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Firewind "Live Premonition" on DVD!   Firewind "Live Premonition" on DVD! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:27 pm

Well, they didn't have the Premonition DVD, but I did manage to score a copy of Allegiance, so that's cool. I am spinning it now (about half way through) and it's very good. Looking forward to getting more albums from this band. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Firewind "Live Premonition" on DVD!   Firewind "Live Premonition" on DVD! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:10 pm

Locky wrote:
Is this the Bonus DVD on the limited edition CD version ? I aave the CD/DVD release of the Premonition but never looked at it.

Nope.
http://www.metal-archives.com/index.php
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firewind "Live Premonition" on DVD!   Firewind "Live Premonition" on DVD! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Firewind "Live Premonition" on DVD!
Page 1 of 1