Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Racer X Live covering BOC's "Godzilla" play very

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

Racer X Live covering BOC's  "Godzilla" play very Empty
PostSubject: Racer X Live covering BOC's "Godzilla" play very   Racer X Live covering BOC's  "Godzilla" play very Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 10:26 pm

I've always loved the BOC tune and being a big Racer X fan..... Simply shredding.... !! enjoy.... this is live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=464bWop6xpA

If you're feeling adventerous watch this one. It's the studio version of Racer X's version with clips of the Original Godzilla(japanese version) film. Very well edited. (being the big Godzilla geek that I am.....Racer X Live covering BOC's  "Godzilla" play very 56834 )
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39514

PostSubject: Re: Racer X Live covering BOC's "Godzilla" play very   Racer X Live covering BOC's  "Godzilla" play very Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 6:50 am

mr.electric39 wrote:
(being the big Godzilla geek that I am.....Racer X Live covering BOC's  "Godzilla" play very 56834 )

Cool ! I am too !!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Racer X Live covering BOC's "Godzilla" play very   Racer X Live covering BOC's  "Godzilla" play very Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 10:31 am

I'm gonna see Paul Gilbert this Saturday (April 7th) as part of the G3 Tour. While I'd imagine he'll stick mostly to his solo & instrumental stuff, I hope he throws a Racer X song or 2 in the mix.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Racer X Live covering BOC's "Godzilla" play very   Racer X Live covering BOC's  "Godzilla" play very Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 9:06 pm

I've always thought they were very very good. Good musicians and song writers.... 'Loud N Clear !!!'
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Racer X Live covering BOC's "Godzilla" play very   Racer X Live covering BOC's  "Godzilla" play very Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Racer X Live covering BOC's "Godzilla" play very
Page 1 of 1