Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tom and Jerry + Finntroll

Go down 
+5
DeathCult
sam
scottmitchell74
MoonChild
Sword Of The Heretic
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 602

Tom and Jerry + Finntroll Empty
PostSubject: Tom and Jerry + Finntroll   Tom and Jerry + Finntroll Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:13 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gubrtjcj7e8

This video is just awesome. Whoever did it synced it pretty nicely. 🤘
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Tom and Jerry + Finntroll   Tom and Jerry + Finntroll Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:49 pm

Tom And Jerry forever!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Tom and Jerry + Finntroll   Tom and Jerry + Finntroll Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:51 pm

Flat out awesome!!! It fits perfectly!!
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Tom and Jerry + Finntroll   Tom and Jerry + Finntroll Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:45 pm

Kick ass,

Finntroll Is AWSOME
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Tom and Jerry + Finntroll   Tom and Jerry + Finntroll Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:59 pm

That was pretty cool, Ive never really heard Finntroll before, the idea of polka metal always seemed inane to me. I have to say though, I like it! The accordion still cracks me up a bit, but still, pretty damn good.

I used to do that with cartoons all the time, unfortunately Ive either lost or gotten rid of most of the tapes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Tom and Jerry + Finntroll   Tom and Jerry + Finntroll Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:24 pm

Deathcult...it does seem counter-intuitive to think Polka/Huumpa works with metal, but man, it does. Have you ever heard Korpiklaani? They do a great job with it as well.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Tom and Jerry + Finntroll   Tom and Jerry + Finntroll Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:56 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Deathcult...it does seem counter-intuitive to think Polka/Huumpa works with metal, but man, it does. Have you ever heard Korpiklaani? They do a great job with it as well.

Never heard of em. Like I said, when I first heard Polka Metal mentioned, I just about pissed myself laughing and never really thought about it again until I watched this video
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Tom and Jerry + Finntroll   Tom and Jerry + Finntroll Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:14 am

Korpiklaani = "Happy little, happy little, happy little boozer!" (repeat 4x)

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Tom and Jerry + Finntroll   Tom and Jerry + Finntroll Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:01 am

Don't know Finntroll and after hearing that, I'm not missing them. But that video was hilarious!! Who has that kind of time to edit that nonsense? I'm glad they did it for my amusement however. Good stuff.

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Tom and Jerry + Finntroll   Tom and Jerry + Finntroll Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:45 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:

That's what Korpiklaani is? I always see their cd's at the store but I forget to look 'em up when I get home. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Tom and Jerry + Finntroll   Tom and Jerry + Finntroll Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:54 pm

Are any of these guys even German? Or just a bunch of other guys who couldnt afford a second guitar so they went with an accordion?
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Tom and Jerry + Finntroll   Tom and Jerry + Finntroll Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:56 pm

Every time I hear Polka mentioned all I can think of is John Candy in Planes, Trains, and Automobiles..."everybody loves a Polka!"

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Tom and Jerry + Finntroll   Tom and Jerry + Finntroll Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:57 pm

the sentinel wrote:
Every time I hear Polka mentioned all I can think of is John Candy in Planes, Trains, and Automobiles..."everybody loves a Polka!"

Very Happy

Wait...wasnt that Home Alone?
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Tom and Jerry + Finntroll   Tom and Jerry + Finntroll Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:35 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom and Jerry + Finntroll   Tom and Jerry + Finntroll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tom and Jerry + Finntroll
Page 1 of 1