Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Messiah Prophet Live Master of the Metal video

Go down 
+3
ultmetal
thejokeriv
mr.electric39
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

Messiah Prophet Live Master of the Metal video Empty
PostSubject: Messiah Prophet Live Master of the Metal video   Messiah Prophet Live Master of the Metal video Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 12:40 am

this has to be C-Stone again 1987 perhaps. I recognize the metal roofing of the building at the old fair grounds. Camera is pretty bobly, but the audio is pretty good (i.e. fair)... enjoy (hopefully)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLwjOoZIk88

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Messiah Prophet Live Master of the Metal video   Messiah Prophet Live Master of the Metal video Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 9:35 am

Seems to be an issue on You Tube - song won't play! Master Of The Metal is a GREAT album - what a huge improvement over Rock The Flock (terrible album). Thankfully, the christian bookstore had a demo cassette to listen to of the album, so I checked it out and was blown away, bought it on LP. IF it wasn;t for that demo, I would have never bought that album because I hated rock the flock so much.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Messiah Prophet Live Master of the Metal video   Messiah Prophet Live Master of the Metal video Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 12:24 pm

Played ok for me, but what the heck is wrong with that camera man?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Messiah Prophet Live Master of the Metal video   Messiah Prophet Live Master of the Metal video Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 1:25 pm

Worked that time - youtube must have technical issues earlier. YOu aren;t kidding about the camera man - too many shots of the ceiling
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Messiah Prophet Live Master of the Metal video   Messiah Prophet Live Master of the Metal video Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 4:32 pm

ultmetal wrote:

lol! lol!

I must admit I thought the same thing. I did see Messiah Prophet once. They were'nt as good as that, but their drummer had the ah... reverse mohawk action happening and played without shoes.... Soldier opened for them at the 'Mabuhay Gardens' in San Francisco...

I heard that MP used to perform a cover version of "The Trooper" but changed the words.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: Messiah Prophet Live Master of the Metal video   Messiah Prophet Live Master of the Metal video Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 10:38 am

ultmetal wrote:

yeah, I agree!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

PostSubject: Re: Messiah Prophet Live Master of the Metal video   Messiah Prophet Live Master of the Metal video Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 12:00 pm

Great clip (even if the wobbly camera work gave me a bit of a headache, haha)... I still have MASTER OF THE METAL on vinyl as well. Maybe I should dust it off and give'er a spin...
Back to top Go down
fishingd
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
fishingd

Number of posts : 297

PostSubject: Re: Messiah Prophet Live Master of the Metal video   Messiah Prophet Live Master of the Metal video Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 7:11 pm

ultmetal wrote:

I agree!!! Maybe he does not know what a tripod is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Messiah Prophet Live Master of the Metal video   Messiah Prophet Live Master of the Metal video Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 8:02 am

looks like he was trying to headbang while shooting the vid:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Messiah Prophet Live Master of the Metal video   Messiah Prophet Live Master of the Metal video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Messiah Prophet Live Master of the Metal video
Page 1 of 1