Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ANGEL "On Earth..." is finally reissued on CD.

Go down 
+2
nevermore
ultmetal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

ANGEL "On Earth..." is finally reissued on CD. Empty
PostSubject: ANGEL "On Earth..." is finally reissued on CD.   ANGEL "On Earth..." is finally reissued on CD. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:00 pm

Quote :
’On Earth As It Is In Heaven’ Gets Reissued!!

ANGEL 'On Earth As It Is In Heaven' is being reissued this week as a Limited Edition by Lovember Records. Long out of print and very hard to find, this reissue has been digitally remastered and includes a 16-page booklet with liner notes by journalist Dave Reynolds (Classic Rock Magazine/Kerrang), a track-by-track run down by singer Frank DiMino, all lyrics, and unreleased photos…making for a sought after collector's item.

Originally released in 1977 and produced by legend Eddie Kramer (KISS, Jimi Hendrix) this album features the rock classics 'Can You Feel It', 'On The Rocks', 'Telephone Exchange', and 'White Lightning'. Now available at www.LovemberRecords.com.

To purchase:
http://www.cdfreedom.com/angel.2/

Incredible album is you like 70's hard rock/pomp! Probably Angel's most popular album.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25889

PostSubject: Re: ANGEL "On Earth..." is finally reissued on CD.   ANGEL "On Earth..." is finally reissued on CD. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:59 pm

I need to pick this up.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: ANGEL "On Earth..." is finally reissued on CD.   ANGEL "On Earth..." is finally reissued on CD. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:04 pm

Me too.

Metal student
Metal student
HellRaiser

Number of posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: ANGEL "On Earth..." is finally reissued on CD.   ANGEL "On Earth..." is finally reissued on CD. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:46 am

Excellent.

I snapped up the s/t, Helluvaband and Live Without A Net releases when they got re-issued (by BGO). I figured it was only a matter of time before some label got around to doing 'On Earth...'

I'll definitely be getting this - thanks for the heads up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: ANGEL "On Earth..." is finally reissued on CD.   ANGEL "On Earth..." is finally reissued on CD. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:08 am

Yeah. I though BGO was going to re-issue it two years ago, but I gave up. Then I ended up getting ripped off on a poor quality boot.
Thankfully Ult burned me a nice copy with artwork and I've been getting by on that for several years. Thanks Ult!
Two weeks and I've gotten some three of my top 5 holy grails (along with "Russia etc.) after years of waiting!
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Metal student
Metal student
criss3o

Number of posts : 176

PostSubject: Re: ANGEL "On Earth..." is finally reissued on CD.   ANGEL "On Earth..." is finally reissued on CD. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:30 pm

This is my fav Angel album, I've got to get this CD! Can't wait to hear On The Rocks again!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANGEL "On Earth..." is finally reissued on CD.   ANGEL "On Earth..." is finally reissued on CD. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANGEL "On Earth..." is finally reissued on CD.
Page 1 of 1