Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What should edward scissor hands do to me?

Go down 
+9
Orion Crystal Ice
kmorg
manny
Schbopo
ultmetal
tohostudios
DeathCult
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
13 posters
AuthorMessage

What should edward scissor hands do to me? Empty
PostSubject: What should edward scissor hands do to me?   What should edward scissor hands do to me? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:42 pm

What should edward scissor hands do to me? Johnny-Depp---Edward-Scissorhands--C10103916
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What should edward scissor hands do to me?   What should edward scissor hands do to me? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:52 pm

May Edward Dildo Hands destroy your anus.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: What should edward scissor hands do to me?   What should edward scissor hands do to me? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:54 pm

Eyesore wrote:

Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What should edward scissor hands do to me?   What should edward scissor hands do to me? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:38 pm

Eyesore wrote:

LMAO!!!!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: What should edward scissor hands do to me?   What should edward scissor hands do to me? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:26 pm

Eyesore wrote:

Laughing very hard

Ive never liked that movie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What should edward scissor hands do to me?   What should edward scissor hands do to me? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:14 am

WTH?

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: What should edward scissor hands do to me?   What should edward scissor hands do to me? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Looks like 'ol Edward shops at Hot Topic in the mall.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What should edward scissor hands do to me?   What should edward scissor hands do to me? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:56 pm

Why in the world would your first and only post at a board be somthing as enigmatic as this?

Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: What should edward scissor hands do to me?   What should edward scissor hands do to me? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:27 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Why in the world would your first and only post at a board be somthing as enigmatic as this?

People are strange
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What should edward scissor hands do to me?   What should edward scissor hands do to me? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:33 pm

No kidding. I also don't understand why people register for a board and never post. Not even spam.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: What should edward scissor hands do to me?   What should edward scissor hands do to me? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:08 pm

You would become Edward Circumcision
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What should edward scissor hands do to me?   What should edward scissor hands do to me? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:16 am

This thread was spam. Just having some fun is all.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: What should edward scissor hands do to me?   What should edward scissor hands do to me? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:21 am

Great movie though....

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: What should edward scissor hands do to me?   What should edward scissor hands do to me? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:01 pm

wow..
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: What should edward scissor hands do to me?   What should edward scissor hands do to me? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 3:15 am

It was obvious what the spammer was getting at and eyesore delivered. Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: What should edward scissor hands do to me?   What should edward scissor hands do to me? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:40 am

Very Happy Smile
Fat Freddy wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Laughing very hard

lol! Laughing very hard 🤘 just kidding Razz
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: What should edward scissor hands do to me?   What should edward scissor hands do to me? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:02 pm

tohostudios wrote:
No kidding. I also don't understand why people register for a board and never post. Not even spam.

well, we can't all be like you! melding your ass with the chair, posting like 800 times a day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What should edward scissor hands do to me?   What should edward scissor hands do to me? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:59 am

He posted a link to soem band. the editing came after eyesore owned him.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: What should edward scissor hands do to me?   What should edward scissor hands do to me? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:38 pm

atrfan wrote:
What should edward scissor hands do to me? Johnny-Depp---Edward-Scissorhands--C10103916

I consider myself fairly eclectic when it comes to not only music, but also movies, but Edward Scissorhands has to be one of the most overrated cult classics of all time. I understand metaphors, and the concept of pluralism (and what Tim Burton was trying to say to the audience), but this movie is just plain SSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should edward scissor hands do to me?   What should edward scissor hands do to me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What should edward scissor hands do to me?
Page 1 of 1