Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands....

Go down 
+11
GrandNational
T-Roy
manny
Schbopo
Metallic Blaze
thejokeriv
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
exact33
kmorg
Fat Freddy
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands.... Empty
PostSubject: Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands....   Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:53 pm

Found this post on the "Music" message board at IMDb. Its title is "Stairway to Heaven - TRUE Meaning." Ummmm....OK. Are people STILL finding "Satanic Messages" in Led Zeppelin after all these years? I thought they would've moved on to picking on Deicide or Cradle of Filth by now. Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands.... 201269

Quote :
This song was written by the fire one night according to Paige and Plant. The fire of hell. The messages in this song as written and backward masked were guided by the evil one.

There’s a lady whose sure all that glitters is gold and she’s buying a stairway to heaven. When she gets there, she knows if the stores are all closed with a word she can get what she came for.
(Occult alchemy. Some people like shiny things and think they have value. Some believe they can buy, with money or sex, whatever they want. An ancient fertility goddess called the queen of heaven - ancient devil worship. It's a blasphemy verse as money, material things and sex have no place or value in God's heaven.)

There's a feeling I get when I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving.
(in ancient times, the west, the direction of the sunset, was the direction of hell - children of darkness long to return home to their master where death and destruction awaits them)

In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees, And the voices of those who standing looking. (maybe ritual sex or sacrifice with incantations by the fire outdoors)

There are two paths you can go by but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you’re on.
(The two paths - salvation and eternal life through Jesus or evil - putting your trust in money and material things, satan.

Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven. (demons try to turn us away from God and toward sin through our thoughts.)

And it’s whispered that soon if we all call the tune then the piper will lead us to reason. And a new day will dawn for those who stand long and the forests will echo with laughter. (the new-age anti-Christ is the piper that will lead all who will follow the tune of devil rock into hell - the new day is the new-age - it's a counterfeit of the Bible verses that tell us those who stand for Jesus to the end will be saved.)

It's just a spring clean for the May queen. (the queen of heaven again, mayday was an ancient fertility celebration)

Your head is humming and it won’t go, In case you don’t know: The pipers calling you to join him. (devil rock music and the foretold sound that will be heard at the coming of the new-age anti-Christ is a counterfeit of the trumpet blast to be heard at the coming of the Lord Jesus.)

Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, And did you know: Your stairway lies on the whispering wind. (the wind is a spirit - you can choose to follow the Holy Spirit or evil spirits.)

And as we wind on down the road, our shadows taller than our soul, there walks a lady we all know. Who shines white light and wants to show…How everything still turns to gold.
(wind down the road like a snake or like the devil; the shadow is evil; the queen of heaven-the devil who appears as an angel of light-occult alchemy turning metals into gold)

And if you listen very hard the tune will come to you at last. When all are one and one is all, yeah, to be a rock and not to roll.
(trying to convince you to listen to the evil spirits and hear the tune of the devil, anti-Christ, when the one-world government and universal new-age religion is formed and much of the world chooses to be unified under satanic power.)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands....   Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:01 pm

lol!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands....   Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:02 pm

I love the "explanation" of this lyric:

In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees, And the voices of those who standing looking. (maybe ritual sex or sacrifice with incantations by the fire outdoors)

"Maybe?"
"Um... yeah, well we're not sure what this here lyric means, but it MUST be somethin' evil, so let's just take a wild guess. Nobody's gonna fact check this thing anyway."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands....   Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:24 pm

wow. I cant imagine listening to it that long to figure any of it out...

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands....   Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:24 pm

Oh brother...if you're going to make stuff up about lyrics, at least put some effort into making it believable.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands....   Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:51 pm

Reading this reminds me of high school literature class when the teacher would ask us what the story meant, then tell us "No wrong. The author means this..."

How do you know what the author meant? What if the tree in the story really represents a tree. Maybe you're the only one that thinks the tree is an allegory for the character's penis envy.

Quote :

"Maybe?"
"Um... yeah, well we're not sure what this here lyric means, but it MUST be somethin' evil, so let's just take a wild guess. Nobody's gonna fact check this thing anyway."

Smoke through the trees? Maybe it was a troop of Boy Scouts sitting around a campfire, toasting marshmellows, singing Kumbay-ya?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands....   Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:47 pm

Geeze - these people drive me nuts so I try not to pay any attention to them, except when I need a good laugh at a wack job christian right anti-music type.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands....   Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:41 pm

Idiocy. If gold is so evil why are the streets of heaven described as being paved with it? There's something in the wind all right, this guys hot air.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands....   Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:44 pm

What a religious right-wing looney bin.

Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands.... Lol
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands....   Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:53 pm

And it's Styx to the rescue!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands....   Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:55 pm

Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands.... 201269
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands....   Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:22 pm

What? Weren't they accused of worshipping the debil with their song, Snowblind? I don't trust them.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands....   Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:12 pm

What a bunch of bull sh!t.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands....   Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:47 pm

Laughing *dies* Laughing Laughing *dies again*

Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands.... Lol Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands.... 201269

Idiots. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands....   Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:47 pm

Its just proof people shouldnt drink and type...

Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands....   Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:07 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
What? Weren't they accused of worshipping the debil with their song, Snowblind? I don't trust them.

Nuh uh, just listen to JY's little Al Sharpton gospel rant at the beginnning of this:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands....   Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:39 pm

Although the person who posted that is an extremist, the part of that tune when when played backwards clearly says "My Sweet Satan" still freaks me out. I got my stepdad's vinyl out as a kid and played it backwards and it is pretty blatant. Coincidence or intentional? I dunno. But I have never been even a closet Zep fan, so I don't really care one way or the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands....   Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:12 pm

Quote :

TheNazgul wrote:

Nuh uh, just listen to JY's little Al Sharpton gospel rant at the beginnning of this

Don't care what he says, he's holding a large phallic symbol while he says it. Obviously he's a sexual pervert.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands....   Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:16 pm

Good grief, wait till he gets into the REAL dark music!!!??? He'll probably have total meltdown. Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands....   Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:21 pm

Quote :
OR....he was in the woods smokin' a dube, blowing smoke rings with friends.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands....   Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:29 pm

T-Roy wrote:
Good grief, wait till he gets into the REAL dark music!!!??? He'll probably have total meltdown. Laughing very hard

Somebody outta introduce that loon to Slayer!!!

Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands....   Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:02 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
T-Roy wrote:

Somebody outta introduce that loon to Slayer!!!

Send him a copy of Mercyful Fate's Don't Break The Oath
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands....   Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:17 pm

Wow! This is way too funny and sad at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands....   Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:31 pm

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
Although the person who posted that is an extremist, the part of that tune when when played backwards clearly says "My Sweet Satan" still freaks me out. I got my stepdad's vinyl out as a kid and played it backwards and it is pretty blatant. Coincidence or intentional? I dunno. But I have never been even a closet Zep fan, so I don't really care one way or the other.

I was always more impressed by playing the mid section of Queen's ANother One Bites The Dust backwards and hearing them say "It's fun to smoke marijuana".
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands....   Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:46 am

I listened to "Don't Break The Oath" backwards and heard the following messages...

"smile, Jesus loves you"
"be sure and eat your vegetables"
"don't forget to call Grandma"
"have a nice day"
"I like kitties and bunnies"

these musicians are sneaky people indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands....   Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone's got WAY too much free time on his/her hands....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next