Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unrestrained 38 is coming soon

Go down 
+3
kmorg
TheGooch
Rex
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

Unrestrained 38 is coming soon Empty
PostSubject: Unrestrained 38 is coming soon   Unrestrained 38 is coming soon Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:35 pm

At the printers.....on store shelves and/or in subscriber's hands by Sept 15th to 20th!

Unrestrained 38 is coming soon U38cover
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Unrestrained 38 is coming soon   Unrestrained 38 is coming soon Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:39 pm

can i buy this in uk. it has opeth in so i must own
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Unrestrained 38 is coming soon   Unrestrained 38 is coming soon Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:49 pm

Maybe lol go to the website. I just make em, not distribute em. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Unrestrained 38 is coming soon   Unrestrained 38 is coming soon Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:02 pm

i think i might be able to get it on import i knwo a shop that does that sort of thing
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Unrestrained 38 is coming soon   Unrestrained 38 is coming soon Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:08 pm

What do you mean, you make 'em!??!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Unrestrained 38 is coming soon   Unrestrained 38 is coming soon Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:15 pm

I'm the new layout guy. I've done the last 3 issues (including this one).
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Unrestrained 38 is coming soon   Unrestrained 38 is coming soon Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:25 pm

Probably the best metal magazine I've read. They really do cover everything, it isn't like most of the North American mags where it's only the latest stern faced death metal crossover.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Unrestrained 38 is coming soon   Unrestrained 38 is coming soon Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:57 pm

We were in a issue of Unrestrained a couple months ago. How about putting Phoenix Reign on a cover? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unrestrained 38 is coming soon   Unrestrained 38 is coming soon Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:02 pm

Mattias Noren called. He wants his colors back. lol!
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Unrestrained 38 is coming soon   Unrestrained 38 is coming soon Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:02 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
We were in a issue of Unrestrained a couple months ago. How about putting Phoenix Reign on a cover? Very Happy

Yeah, I did that one too. It was pretty cool seeing you pop up here not long after that issue came out. I was all....I know that name from somewhere.....

Quote :
Mattias Noren called. He wants his colors back.

lol!
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Unrestrained 38 is coming soon   Unrestrained 38 is coming soon Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:42 pm

Rex wrote:
Yeah, I did that one too. It was pretty cool seeing you pop up here not long after that issue came out. I was all....I know that name from somewhere.....

hahaha
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25889

PostSubject: Re: Unrestrained 38 is coming soon   Unrestrained 38 is coming soon Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:45 pm

I'm looking forward to the next issue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unrestrained 38 is coming soon   Unrestrained 38 is coming soon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:08 pm

You're getting a lot of mileage out of that background... Cool

Looks good, bro...
Back to top Go down
bgast1
Metal master
Metal master
bgast1

Number of posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: Unrestrained 38 is coming soon   Unrestrained 38 is coming soon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:11 pm

Where is it sold? I've never seen it before.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Unrestrained 38 is coming soon   Unrestrained 38 is coming soon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:14 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:

Looks good, bro...

First time its actually been used. I hated to see it go to waste since it didn't look like it was gonna be used otherwise.

Last edited by Rex on Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Unrestrained 38 is coming soon   Unrestrained 38 is coming soon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:15 pm

bgast1 wrote:

I dunno, you'd have to go the website or something to find out. I can't say that I've ever seen it on a shelf here (but I don't look at magazines much).
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25889

PostSubject: Re: Unrestrained 38 is coming soon   Unrestrained 38 is coming soon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:36 pm

bgast1 wrote:

If there's one close by you both Barnes & Noble and Books-A-Million carry it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unrestrained 38 is coming soon   Unrestrained 38 is coming soon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:00 pm

Rex wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

Looks good, bro...

First time its actually been used. I hated to see it go to waste since it didn't look like it was gonna be used otherwise.

Part of it looks like the outer edges of the LOF record to me...but I'm not a trained artiste....so I'm probably seeing things... Laughing
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Unrestrained 38 is coming soon   Unrestrained 38 is coming soon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:50 pm

Borders Bookstore always has them by me
Back to top Go down
bgast1
Metal master
Metal master
bgast1

Number of posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: Unrestrained 38 is coming soon   Unrestrained 38 is coming soon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:23 pm

I go to Borders all the time. I'll take a look.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Unrestrained 38 is coming soon   Unrestrained 38 is coming soon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:12 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Rex wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

Looks good, bro...

Part of it looks like the outer edges of the LOF record to me...but I'm not a trained artiste....so I'm probably seeing things... Laughing

It was probably a similar technique. But its not the same one at all.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Unrestrained 38 is coming soon   Unrestrained 38 is coming soon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:13 am

I'm hoping they took my advice and went with a different binding technique this time around. The staples in the last issue just weren't doing the job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unrestrained 38 is coming soon   Unrestrained 38 is coming soon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:24 am

Rex wrote:
I'm hoping they took my advice and went with a different binding technique this time around. The staples in the last issue just weren't doing the job.

trying to get them to do the flat-spine "book" type?
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Unrestrained 38 is coming soon   Unrestrained 38 is coming soon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:18 am

Yeah. But I don't think its gonna happen this time either. This bums me out cuz I don't want the same problems for this issue like the last one had. Its embarrassing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unrestrained 38 is coming soon   Unrestrained 38 is coming soon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:52 am

Rex wrote:
Yeah. But I don't think its gonna happen this time either. This bums me out cuz I don't want the same problems for this issue like the last one had. Its embarrassing.

Does it keep falling apart?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unrestrained 38 is coming soon   Unrestrained 38 is coming soon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unrestrained 38 is coming soon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next