Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demolition Hammer reissued

Go down 
+3
Troublezone
mc666
AchrisK
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

Demolition Hammer reissued Empty
PostSubject: Demolition Hammer reissued   Demolition Hammer reissued Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:39 pm

Century Media Distro has a reissue of all three Demolition Hammer CDs in one 2 CD package.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Hammer reissued   Demolition Hammer reissued Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:09 pm

any extras?

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Hammer reissued   Demolition Hammer reissued Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:51 pm

I should check that out.
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Hammer reissued   Demolition Hammer reissued Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:57 pm

mc666 wrote:
any extras?

Couple.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28436

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Hammer reissued   Demolition Hammer reissued Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:59 pm

Cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Hammer reissued   Demolition Hammer reissued Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:47 pm

I ordered the set. It's only $10 right now at CMDistro.com. I also picked up the remixed version of Enemies of Reality, and pre-ordered the new Into Eternity plus T-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Hammer reissued   Demolition Hammer reissued Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:28 am

Just got the Demolition Hammer disc yesterday. Great stuff, i like the singers vocal style. Reminds me of a thrash version of early Malevolent Creation. The only song i knew from them prior was (44 Caliber Brain Surgery).
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Hammer reissued   Demolition Hammer reissued Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:39 pm

I read the only extras were two alternate versions of songs off of Time Bomb. I thought they would have been their demos pre-Tortured Existence.
Back to top Go down
stevegarveyfan
Metal master
Metal master
stevegarveyfan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Hammer reissued   Demolition Hammer reissued Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:28 pm

I just got mine in the mail. I love Tortured Existence, but I could never find it for cheap enough on eBay! So here it is, and it's GREAT! The first time (and the 50th time) I heard "Infectious Hospital Waste" I thought I was gonna pee myself. I STILL love that one!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Hammer reissued   Demolition Hammer reissued Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:29 pm

Required Fields wrote:
I read the only extras were two alternate versions of songs off of Time Bomb. I thought they would have been their demos pre-Tortured Existence.

They (century media) did want to do that but when they had talks with the guitatist he decided the demo was meant for the underground and should stay that way. (liner notes)
Back to top Go down
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Hammer reissued   Demolition Hammer reissued Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:31 am

i'm getting this tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤘
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Hammer reissued   Demolition Hammer reissued Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:33 am

Great thrash band. Really underrated.

"44 caliber brain surgery" is an awesome song.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Hammer reissued   Demolition Hammer reissued Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:18 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
Great thrash band. Really underrated.

"44 caliber brain surgery" is an awesome song.

Quoted for truth.
Back to top Go down
stevegarveyfan
Metal master
Metal master
stevegarveyfan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Hammer reissued   Demolition Hammer reissued Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:30 pm

Vicious.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Hammer reissued   Demolition Hammer reissued Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:48 am

troublezone wrote:
Required Fields wrote:

They (century media) did want to do that but when they had talks with the guitatist he decided the demo was meant for the underground and should stay that way. (liner notes)

I see. Interesting...what are the band members doing now?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Hammer reissued   Demolition Hammer reissued Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:03 am

Required Fields wrote:
troublezone wrote:
Required Fields wrote:

I see. Interesting...what are the band members doing now?

I don't know they only ran into the main guitarist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Hammer reissued   Demolition Hammer reissued Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demolition Hammer reissued
Page 1 of 1