Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demolition Hammer appreciation thread

Go down 
+5
SideShowDisaSter
Stender
mc666
Troublezone
Required Fields
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28436

Demolition Hammer appreciation thread Empty
PostSubject: Demolition Hammer appreciation thread   Demolition Hammer appreciation thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:41 pm

Because they need one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Hammer appreciation thread   Demolition Hammer appreciation thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:01 pm

What's there to say? They're good...
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Hammer appreciation thread   Demolition Hammer appreciation thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:05 am

yeah i like them... even Time Bomb, which everyone dogs.

Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Hammer appreciation thread   Demolition Hammer appreciation thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:19 am

mc666 wrote:
yeah i like them... even Time Bomb, which everyone dogs.

Timebomb is pretty badass, but it should have never been released as Demolition hammer.

Tortured existence reigns supremes though...
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Hammer appreciation thread   Demolition Hammer appreciation thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:12 am

Time Bomb was actually not intended to be a Demolition Hammer album. Since members of Demolition Hammer were in the band, Century Media told the band to release it under the Demolition Hammer name, thinking the album would sell better.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Hammer appreciation thread   Demolition Hammer appreciation thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:21 pm

Time Bomb was ok, but definitely shouldn't have been released under Demolition Hammer.

I'm with Stender, Tortured Existence is my favorite. Not by much, as Epidemic Of Violence is a WHALE of an album, but I enjoy Tortured just a BIT more. Freakin' VICIOUS!!

Metal master
Metal master
stevegarveyfan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Hammer appreciation thread   Demolition Hammer appreciation thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:11 am

Yeah, really good band. Every time I listen to Epidemic of Violence, I feel as though I need to go to the emergency room to have my face sewn back on. It just KILLS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Hammer appreciation thread   Demolition Hammer appreciation thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:04 am

.38 Caliber Brain Surgery might just be THE template for thrash. Just post a sound file of that tune in the dictionary, for anyone needing a definition!
Back to top Go down
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Hammer appreciation thread   Demolition Hammer appreciation thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:24 am

Skull Fracturing Nightmare!!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Hammer appreciation thread   Demolition Hammer appreciation thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:11 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Time Bomb was ok, but definitely shouldn't have been released under Demolition Hammer.

I'm with Stender, Tortured Existence is my favorite. Not by much, as Epidemic Of Violence is a WHALE of an album, but I enjoy Tortured just a BIT more. Freakin' VICIOUS!!

Tortured Existence is my favorite of the three as well.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Hammer appreciation thread   Demolition Hammer appreciation thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:38 pm

This band kicked ass! Like all their albums but I'll also agree that I like Tortured Existence the most.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Hammer appreciation thread   Demolition Hammer appreciation thread Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2021 8:00 pm

Just got the remastered reissues. This band is so great! headbanger

They sound like Kreator style vocals (or maybe Rob Dukes) with Leave Scars era Dark Angel and brutal Malevolent Creation lyrics.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9883

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Hammer appreciation thread   Demolition Hammer appreciation thread Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2021 12:12 am

This band is on my want list.

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demolition Hammer appreciation thread   Demolition Hammer appreciation thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demolition Hammer appreciation thread
Page 1 of 1