Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vengeance Rising - A Request

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Vengeance Rising - A Request Empty
PostSubject: Vengeance Rising - A Request   Vengeance Rising - A Request Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:22 am

Does anyone know of any Vengeance Rising stuff that was filmed? Like a VHS or bootleg concert that a fat guy like me could maybe get the chance of seeing one day?
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising - A Request   Vengeance Rising - A Request Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:29 am

Cornerstone 1988

Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising - A Request   Vengeance Rising - A Request Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:36 am

Vengeance Rising home video--its not low budget, its no budget

That is a promo vid they put out of interviews, concert footage, and random crap. Its really hard to find, I'm still looking for one for myself.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12620

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising - A Request   Vengeance Rising - A Request Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:49 am

there is footage from Metal Mardi Gras 1987 available but only a song or two.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising - A Request   Vengeance Rising - A Request Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:35 pm

I have a VHS tape that Intense Records put out called "HOT METAL 4" that has a V.R. video on it (I think the song is "Before the Time," but I'm not sure)... that's all I got.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising - A Request   Vengeance Rising - A Request Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:02 pm

I have the Hot Metal 4 video that Freddy speaks of and I had the no budget video that Stender mentioned,but dont know where its at now.Thats all I know of.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising - A Request   Vengeance Rising - A Request Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:05 pm

The Cornerstone clip I found has to be from somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising - A Request   Vengeance Rising - A Request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vengeance Rising - A Request
Page 1 of 1