Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wherefore art thou, Stormy??

Go down 
+7
Thrasher73
Lurideath
martinsane
mc666
DeathCult
Stender
scottmitchell74
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:09 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Oh, and maybe even worst of all, when he basically dropped my cat down to the table, my cat looked directly at me...and then died. I'll never forget that. Even writing all that has got me all teary-eyed. =(

Sad Life sucks, huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:43 pm

Life is great. Things suck.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:48 pm

Wow!That sucks Eyesore.I cant stand peole mistreating animals.I have more sympathy for animals than alot of people.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:19 am

Sooooooooo, what's happening with Stormspell?
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:40 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

You havent been paying attention,have you?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:48 am

thrasher73 wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

You havent been paying attention,have you?

Nah, I skipped over the animal abuse stuff. Too early for me for that sort of discussion. I haven't gotten through my 1st cuppa joe. Anyway, did I miss over a Stromspell update?
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:12 am

He must still be in Europe.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:30 pm

No, Stormspell is late for his own update!!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:33 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:

I must say I am sorta getting impatient but he isnt as bad as blastbeats.com. Those guys have been closed down for Cornerstone for like 8 weeks, cornerstone is a 1-wk festival!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:51 pm

Stormy is back. He posted a few times, and his page was supposed to open last week or so. Said so right on the site, and that was a new update. But I guess when you leave the country for a few months you'll be a bit behind the curve when you get back.

And I never get impatient when someone is a one-man business. He ships faster The End Records!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:57 pm

Yeah, I'm excited but I don't get impatient or mad. I LOVE his site and product so I'll happily wait.

However, Eyesore, I haven't seen where he's had an update in months?
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:45 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:

Only cool people can see those updates. Sorry, dood I guess you didn't make the cut. Sad
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:24 pm

Ah! Life's story!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:00 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Whoops. Thought that "We will reopen..." part was new. Pffft!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:08 pm

stormy has great stuff but to be honest he has goofed on a couple of my orders with not sending the right stuff/including the wrong stuff. A cool site for sure but I wish he would double check against the order...

Alex

Last edited by exact33 on Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:10 pm

Really? Never messed up one of mine. It happens, though, with solo operations.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:12 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:

it does. I know the one was right after he got robbed so I will chalk it up to that. I am looking forward to him re-opening with all the goodness he has accumulated across europe!!

Alex

scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:15 pm

Yeah, all the goodness! Most of my favorite recent pick-ups have been stuff from Europe he had that I'd never even heard of.

He's probably too wrapped up in the arms of some lovely Eastern European babe to worry about his few customers! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:20 am

Stender wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:

I must say I am sorta getting impatient but he isnt as bad as blastbeats.com. Those guys have been closed down for Cornerstone for like 8 weeks, cornerstone is a 1-wk festival!!!!!

Yeah,I noticed that about blastbeats as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:53 am

He could be like CD Inzane. You wait 6 months for an import CD that cost you $35 and should have arrived in one month, but they have it backordered for 5 months. You finally get it and it's the domestic version with no extra anything.

I have ordered import CDs three times from them and each time the same thing has happened. I will never buy import discs from them again.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:58 am

exact33 wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:

it does. I know the one was right after he got robbed so I will chalk it up to that. I am looking forward to him re-opening with all the goodness he has accumulated across europe!!

Alex

I've only ordered from him once, but it was a good experience all around. My stuff shipped correct and pretty quickly. I'd do business with him again, no doubt.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:22 pm

Quote :
Then after about two episodes I decided I would never want to do that because it would take me about a week before I murdered at least one person. There's some horrible people out there.

I felt the same way about that show too, people like that make my blood boil. Sorry to hear about you cat, I probably would have felt the same way.

Quote :
he isnt as bad as blastbeats.com. Those guys have been closed down for Cornerstone for like 8 weeks, cornerstone is a 1-wk festival!!!!!

That sucks, however, BB has been very slow on updates over the past years and this kind of thing doesn't suprise me much.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:43 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:

Alex

I've only ordered from him once, but it was a good experience all around. My stuff shipped correct and pretty quickly. I'd do business with him again, no doubt.

I would order from him again as well. I think his prices are very good and he made everything right.

Alex

scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:46 pm

There's been a Stormspell sighting at his site.

He says he'll re-open Aug 4th.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wherefore art thou, Stormy??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2