Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wherefore art thou, Stormy??

Go down 
+7
Thrasher73
Lurideath
martinsane
mc666
DeathCult
Stender
scottmitchell74
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? Empty
PostSubject: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:07 pm

Being saving my coppers!! greedy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:52 pm

Yeah, there's two I want to snag before someone else gets to them.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:17 pm

I know man, I have been waiting since that week they closed down, I didnt get my money in fast enough. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:49 pm

What the hell are you guys talking about?

I had my soulmate, Stormy, pass away last year. I miss him so much, I get nauseous sometimes.

Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? Stormy
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:52 pm

Stormspell - our resident cool distro guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:53 pm

Ahhhh.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:57 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:

I had my soulmate, Stormy, pass away last year. I miss him so much, I get nauseous sometimes.

You know the Deliverance theme was playing somewhere when that was taken.

Sorry bout your cat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:51 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:

Uncle Saxon: The Jon Oliva Years

Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? 337331
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:56 pm

Psh, looks like his name should be Bucky in that picture.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:47 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Psh, looks like his name should be Bucky in that picture.
Right? I thought that was a mask when he got married. Turns out it was just a bunny suit from the neck down. And that Predator tattoo rules! 🤘
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:15 am

SAXON1500 wrote:

Sam Kinison lives

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:55 am

Quote :
And that Predator tattoo rules!
I don't get insulted easily, but some things are sacred to me. Just so ya know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:57 am

Stormy was truly an amazing creation. I used to wrap him in the kitchen throw rug like a burrito and spin him around in circles really fast. He'd get up, fall over, and we'd both laugh!
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:05 am

I have heard Bob Marley called many things, but the Predator was never one of them???

BTW: CAT"S RULE! My #1 guy Bob has been with me for 15+ years, going strong, but when his time comes he will be irreplaceable. So I can dig where your coming from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:04 am

SAXON1500 wrote:
Quote :
And that Predator tattoo rules!
I don't get insulted easily, but some things are sacred to me. Just so ya know.
lol!

Come on, you giggled just a bit. Admit it. I have a 311 tattoo, if it makes you feel any better. In fact, laugh away:

Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? BitchGlasses

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:19 am

Nah, I'll just call ya an idiot and move on. Idiot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:59 am

Well, I laughed, so I'm cool with that.

By the way, my old cat Sam was awesome as well. You couldn't ask for more personality and intelligence in a cat. He was awesome. Then he was tortured to death right before my eyes—by a vet. I could tell that story sometime. If it weren't for shock, I have no doubt that I would have murdered that vet that day.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:55 pm

anyone who kills a cat should really be examined. In some cases, the death sentence should be upheld for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:47 pm

Lurideath wrote:
anyone who kills a cat should really be examined. In some cases, the death sentence should be upheld for that.
Well, I took him to be put down. He was 18 and had tumors growing all throughout his mouth. It just went beyond putting him down humanely to torture. The vet probably doesn't see it that way, but if you knew what he did you'd want to kill him, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:33 pm

Shannon shows a soft side! Don't worry, we won't let it out of this room haha

And I totally agree. We had some jerk-off bury a bunch of puppies, still alive, in his back yard. At least 200 people showed up for his hearing to make sure the judge did not let him off easy. I am sure there are some animals lovers in his prison that are making him regret that decision, if ya know what I mean. Nothing pisses me off more than animal abuse. And I mean NOTHING!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:06 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
Shannon shows a soft side! Don't worry, we won't let it out of this room haha

And I totally agree. We had some jerk-off bury a bunch of puppies, still alive, in his back yard. At least 200 people showed up for his hearing to make sure the judge did not let him off easy. I am sure there are some animals lovers in his prison that are making him regret that decision, if ya know what I mean. Nothing pisses me off more than animal abuse. And I mean NOTHING!
Same here. When those Animal Cops shows first came on I was like, "Man, this is a career I could actually have passion about." Then after about two episodes I decided I would never want to do that because it would take me about a week before I murdered at least one person. There's some horrible people out there.

Let me explain what happened to my cat. Like I said, he was 18. He lived a long, happy life, and was in great health at 18. Then he developed some tumors or cysts in his mouth. We got him on antibiotics and the tumors went away. A few weeks later, though, they came back with a vengeance. Antibiotics no longer worked. The option was chemo. But he was so old at that point it made little sense, you know. He couldn't eat, he could barely drink water, and his breath smelled horrible! So I decided to put him down. Heart-wrenching thing to have to do when you're just making the decision, let alone actually watching it happen.

Anyway, that day my friend Jill drove me to the vet, my mother came along, too. Before going, though, at Jill's house, I let my cat out onto her lawn. It was a warm day and he was basking in the sun, purring, eating the grass. This was a happy cat, at that moment. Talk about breaking your heart, you know?

So we go to the vet and I take him into the back room with the doctor. Now, I'm thinking this is going to be a horrible but relatively painless thing. I expected a needle to be inserted and my cat to just go to sleep. At this point I'm already crying like a little girl. The vet is trying to find a vein and he's having trouble. He then goes, "I can't find a vein. He's just too old. I'm going to have to inject this directly into his heart." HOLY JESUS, dude! That sounds terrible, but you know, I was thinking this thin needle was going to slip through the ribcage and it would still be a pretty painless thing.

At this point I'm crying even worse. I'm not paying attention to the vet, just my cat. I didn't see what he had in his hand until the last second. So here I am waiting for the terrible but rather peaceful--relatively speaking--thing to happen. What I write next happened in about 20 seconds. The vet turned around holding--and this is the only word appropriate--a f*cking SPIKE in his hand, it was about two inches long and as thick as a tube inside a pen. He forcefully grabs my cat by the scruff of the neck, yanks him up into the air, and STABS--STABS!--my cat in the heart. I heard the needle SCRAPE across his breastplate like metal on metal and then it POPPED through and the vet injected his poison into my cat's heart. My legs turned to jelly. I lost it. My cat went NUTS! Hissing and snarling and writhing around, all the while the doctor is holding him by his neck. Then my cat goes still, the doctor plopped him down on the table, still holding his neck, wipes a piece of turd from his ass, grabs his tail, lifts him into a box with no care at all, plops a lid onto it, picks it up and hands it to me, and then ushers (pushes) me out a side door and closes it. He said not a word to me.

About five minutes go by and my mother and friend come around the side of the building. I'm literally in shock, still standing there holding the box, unmoving, bawling my eyes out. I absolutely had no idea what the F*CK had just happened! Quite possibly the worst day of my life so far. When I started to come out of it a bit, I had to tell them to take me far, far away from that vet's office, because if they didn't I was going to go in there and stab him in his heart. And honestly, I imagine even now that I damn well could have done it. The dude was so callous and...evil. I don't know. Evil sounds like a good enough word. I just can't imagine, even if you've been doing the job for a long, long time, that you could be so cold without having a touch of evil in you, you know?

Anyway, it's been four years since then, and I still hope that guy burns in hell.

Last edited by Eyesore on Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:08 pm

Oh, and maybe even worst of all, when he basically dropped my cat down to the table, my cat looked directly at me...and then died. I'll never forget that. Even writing all that has got me all teary-eyed. =(
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:28 pm

So sorry to hear that Eyesore.

When I took my almost 14 year old dog to the vet to be put down it was a fairly easy and simple death. I cried as well and it hurt to have her look at me when she was dying, but the difference was the vet and staff. They were very cool and gave me time with Angel afterwards to "say goodbye".

I hate cruelty to animals as well....as much as anything because they simply can't understand what's going on. They are so trusting and rely on us and then humans do what they do? I hate it.

Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? SCAN0010
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:24 pm

This thread hasn't taken an odd turn, huh? Haha.

Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? Sam1

Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? Sam2

He ruled!

And great, just seeing this photos has got me all sad again. Haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:33 pm

I can't even speak right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Stormy??   Wherefore art thou, Stormy?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wherefore art thou, Stormy??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next