Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Japanese Food

Go down 
+3
Lurideath
Smindas
DeathCult
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Japanese Food Empty
PostSubject: Japanese Food   Japanese Food Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:33 pm

This has got to be one of the greatest cuisines ever. From the presentation, to the taste, the health factor; its all the culmination of pure brilliance! Sushi, teriyaki, sashimi, udon noodles, it all rules. Is anyone a lover of Japanese cuisine besides me? \'arry \'eadbanger mmmm... SASHIMI DINNER!Japanese Food Sashimi-main
Back to top Go down

Japanese Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japanese Food   Japanese Food Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:34 pm

I'd rather you crap in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

Japanese Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japanese Food   Japanese Food Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:35 pm

Id make that face for some good boobies though. Smile

Most of the Japenese food Ive had was pretty good, but on the whole, I prefer red meat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

Japanese Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japanese Food   Japanese Food Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:39 pm

Eating strips of raw fish is super manly. Check out this frog sashimi where this dude eats the still beating heart! whoaaa i'd try that if i were in Japan. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3_-tMS3zEY affraid I love sashimi and Japanese food, damn.
Back to top Go down

Japanese Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japanese Food   Japanese Food Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOUnjB6SPxE&feature=related <<my bad, this one has the frog sashimi
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

Japanese Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japanese Food   Japanese Food Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:56 am

Not a fish / seafood man myself (I know, that's a pretty big category to strike off), but I love everything else Japanese food has to offer. Omlette-rice is amazing, for instance.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

Japanese Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japanese Food   Japanese Food Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:21 pm

I spent almost a year in Okinawa when I was in the Marines, but the only thing I would eat that was japanese food was Yakisoba, and it was great!!!
Back to top Go down

Japanese Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japanese Food   Japanese Food Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:24 pm

Japanese Food Sashimi-main

i ain't eating that with tall tyrion's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Japanese Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japanese Food   Japanese Food Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:28 am

How about the hot japanese food like teryaki steak and tempura shrimp? I like the hot stuff but the sushi is not really my thing.
Back to top Go down

Japanese Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japanese Food   Japanese Food Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 8:38 am

SoldierUnderCommand wrote:

It wouldn't fit anyway with your tounge always being in there.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Japanese Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japanese Food   Japanese Food Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:31 pm

I just read that the owner/founder of Benihana just died. Benihana is a popular Japanese steak house.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Japanese Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japanese Food   Japanese Food Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:38 pm

i don't like most Asian cuisine. only a select few dishes.

SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4602

Japanese Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japanese Food   Japanese Food Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:49 pm

SoldierUnderCommand wrote:

Spec said you can't have TT's mouth at the moment. Something about he's got it occupied like a public bathroom....

Japanese Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japanese Food   Japanese Food Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:21 am

mc666 wrote:
i don't like most Asian cuisine. only a select few dishes.

Yeah, me too. Mostly just those little sushi trays you get at Smiths.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

Japanese Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japanese Food   Japanese Food Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:50 am

I eat sushi from time to time. There's a sushi bar me and a few friends go to. It's all you can eat lunch for $17.99. They give you a two-hour limit though! I went with four other guys and we ate $300 worth of sushi. But only payed $18 each!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Japanese Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japanese Food   Japanese Food Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Japanese Food
Page 1 of 1