Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So, I lost it...

Go down 
+8
MetalRob331
Troublezone
QuothTheRaven
DeathCult
Stender
Fat Freddy
Tall Tyrion
scottmitchell74
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

So, I lost it... Empty
PostSubject: So, I lost it...   So, I lost it... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:33 pm

I don't think I'm going to be asked back to work......

http://www.break.com/index/office-worker-goes-absolutely-insane.html
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

So, I lost it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, I lost it...   So, I lost it... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:37 pm

That poor girl that got smashed by the computer. Oh man, that was a breakdown.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

So, I lost it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, I lost it...   So, I lost it... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:38 pm

Just go in on Monday and pretend it never happened, see if anyone says anything.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

So, I lost it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, I lost it...   So, I lost it... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:39 pm

Holy crapamoley! Is that video legit or is it a spoof of some kind??

Seriously though, if I ever get fired from a job, I'm goin' out like that.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

So, I lost it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, I lost it...   So, I lost it... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:40 pm

That's a real video. That guy went out in style. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

So, I lost it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, I lost it...   So, I lost it... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:40 pm

spectrefate wrote:
That's a real video. That guy went out in style. Smile

More like "went out in handcuffs" I bet.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

So, I lost it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, I lost it...   So, I lost it... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:43 pm

Tall Tyrion wrote:
Just go in on Monday and pretend it never happened, see if anyone says anything.

Bastards better give me my severance pay!
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

So, I lost it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, I lost it...   So, I lost it... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:57 pm

Now you can join me in the exciting and lucrative world of day trading!
Back to top Go down

So, I lost it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, I lost it...   So, I lost it... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:59 pm

Tall Tyrion wrote:
Now you can join me in the exciting and lucrative world of day trading!

That was my plan all along. How can I make millions in nothing but a bath robe?
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

So, I lost it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, I lost it...   So, I lost it... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:01 pm

I'm glad you asked!!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

So, I lost it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, I lost it...   So, I lost it... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:22 pm

I thought this thread was about how you went all T-Roy on us yesterday and posted like 80 polls.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

So, I lost it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, I lost it...   So, I lost it... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:39 pm

I'd love to know a follow-up to this story.
Back to top Go down

So, I lost it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, I lost it...   So, I lost it... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:51 pm

Stender wrote:
I thought this thread was about how you went all T-Roy on us yesterday and posted like 80 polls.

Blow me, kid.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

So, I lost it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, I lost it...   So, I lost it... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:55 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Stender wrote:

Blow me, kid.

Uhhh, no.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

So, I lost it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, I lost it...   So, I lost it... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:21 pm

Thats one of the best videos I've ever seen. Someone needs to turn the part where he smashes that girl with the computer a gif Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

So, I lost it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, I lost it...   So, I lost it... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:45 pm

It's okay everyone! I think all the computers were Windoze! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

So, I lost it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, I lost it...   So, I lost it... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:48 pm

Check it out... there's ANOTHER clip of the same meltdown, shot by a bystander with their cell phone camera... and this one is in color and has sound!!

http://www.break.com/index/office-worker-meltdown-second-angle.html

Anyone know where this happened? It sure doesn't sound like they're speaking English.

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

So, I lost it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, I lost it...   So, I lost it... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:59 am

Sounds like russian
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

So, I lost it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, I lost it...   So, I lost it... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:16 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I'd love to know a follow-up to this story.

According to today's paper, this video is actually some sort of viral marketing gag to promote that Angelina Jolie action flick "Wanted" that opens today.

Now it's not as fun to watch anymore. Sad

Back to top Go down

So, I lost it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, I lost it...   So, I lost it... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:19 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

According to today's paper, this video is actually some sort of viral marketing gag to promote that Angelina Jolie action flick "Wanted" that opens today.

What? scratch

How are the 2 related? I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

So, I lost it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, I lost it...   So, I lost it... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:43 am

spectrefate wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

What? scratch

How are the 2 related? I don't get it.

Dunno, maybe it's a scene from the movie.

From Roger Ebert's review of "Wanted"...

"The origin story involves an anxiety-ridden, henpecked, frustrated office worker named Wesley (James McEvoy), whom you might have glimpsed in a bogus YouTube viral video trashing his office. In the movie, he gets to trash a lot more than that."

Back to top Go down

So, I lost it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, I lost it...   So, I lost it... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:39 am

Lol.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

So, I lost it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, I lost it...   So, I lost it... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:22 pm

Easy spoof here guys look at the clues. The shades are down why? So you cant see the set outside of the windows. The part where he get taken down on the table before he falls he makes sure he kicks off all the stuff around him.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

So, I lost it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, I lost it...   So, I lost it... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:58 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

So, I lost it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, I lost it...   So, I lost it... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:12 pm

Dwight K. Shrute would smurf him up!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So, I lost it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, I lost it...   So, I lost it... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, I lost it...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next