Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Traci Guns - Killing Machine

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Traci Guns - Killing Machine Empty
PostSubject: Traci Guns - Killing Machine   Traci Guns - Killing Machine Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:17 pm

A bit of an oscure one. I picked this one up 3 years ago during my phase of everything G'n'R and G'n'R-related. Feel free to redirect this if need be, but I posted here because this is a surprisingly heavy album.

Thoughts on this album?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traci Guns - Killing Machine   Traci Guns - Killing Machine Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:38 pm

Heavy it is. Good? Not very. It's a slightly shinier than normal used bin turd. Not horrible, but still a bit stinky.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Traci Guns - Killing Machine   Traci Guns - Killing Machine Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:49 pm

I got one at the 99 cent store. I remember reading about Tracii Guns being into Pantera and Prong at the time. It fails miserably at being a real metal album that was an attempt to get him a new heavy fan base. The music was decent but the singer and lyrics sucked!
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: Traci Guns - Killing Machine   Traci Guns - Killing Machine Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 8:02 pm

Disappointing.

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Traci Guns - Killing Machine   Traci Guns - Killing Machine Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 8:13 pm

Never heard it but I've always been curious to. Doesn't sound like I've been missing much.

Is it similar to LA Guns' AMERICAN HARDCORE? Traci was kinda chasing the Pantera bandwagon on that album too.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Traci Guns - Killing Machine   Traci Guns - Killing Machine Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 8:17 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Never heard it but I've always been curious to. Doesn't sound like I've been missing much.

Is it similar to LA Guns' AMERICAN HARDCORE? Traci was kinda chasing the Pantera bandwagon on that album too.

I would say yes it is similar. It's the same singer if i'm not mistaken.
Back to top Go down
HellRaiser
Metal student
Metal student
HellRaiser

Number of posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: Traci Guns - Killing Machine   Traci Guns - Killing Machine Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:52 pm

Got this one as a throw-in to a trade. Pretty lame album.

Honestly, sometimes I forget I even own this - and my collection isn't even that huge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traci Guns - Killing Machine   Traci Guns - Killing Machine Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:40 pm

Sure, it may not be worth a regular listen, but I think this disc has its moments. Sometimes, the bland listens can be the most enjoyable. There's a real raw, old-school thrash mood to this album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traci Guns - Killing Machine   Traci Guns - Killing Machine Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:13 am

Thrash? I don't hear that at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traci Guns - Killing Machine   Traci Guns - Killing Machine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traci Guns - Killing Machine
Page 1 of 1