Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released

Go down 
+34
sam
scottmitchell74
A Handful of Wayne
metalheaded
Lurideath
mr.electric39
Skysplitter
Troublezone
Mglaffas81
juanmiguel
SideShowDisaSter
exact33
MetalGuy71
Muloc7253
Metal Misfit
thejokeriv
Selvmord
Fat Freddy
the sentinel
Wargod
candlemass
caniplaywithmadness?
MetalRob331
krokus
TheGooch
GrandNational
Invader
iamrockerfun
Rex
ghostintheruins
mc666
ultmetal
ghost
tul
38 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
tul
Metal student
Metal student
tul

Number of posts : 234

Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released Empty
PostSubject: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:42 am

http://www.epicrecords.com/judaspriest/
Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released 505193
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:01 am

Cool. I like this song. Sounds really promisingly for the album. I like the artwork as well. This will be a highlight this year. Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released 604261
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:05 am

I listened on my crappy work speaker (yup. only one!) and it sounded promising. I always worry about "concept" albums as they tend to be overblown and concerned more with the storyline than the actual "SONGS". That was certainly the case with the last Iced Earth CD and Queensryche studio album. I hope the new Priest doesn't fall prey to that as well.

ult

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:44 am

I love this song! Sounds VERY promising.

If you want this free track for your iPod or whatever, Uncle Spectre has hooked you up....

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=18ec6c242580a6e1ea2429af38557c6d
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:02 am

it sounds pretty darn good to these ears. i love that opening scream of his.

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:19 am

Yeah, I like it to. Much better than anything from AOR.
Back to top Go down
ghostintheruins
Metal novice
Metal novice
ghostintheruins

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:22 am

spectrefate wrote:
I love this song! Sounds VERY promising.

If you want this free track for your iPod or whatever, Uncle Spectre has hooked you up....

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=18ec6c242580a6e1ea2429af38557c6d

Ooh, thank you!

Sounds great, can't wait to get the album.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:25 am

I'm liking it! The first part Halford sounds a little weird....but then it gets good.

I hope this is an unmastered track though cuz it sounds kinda muddy and unbalanced to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:28 am

Rexorcist wrote:
I'm liking it! The first part Halford sounds a little weird....but then it gets good.

I hope this is an unmastered track though cuz it sounds kinda muddy and unbalanced to me.

If you downloaded it from Filesend, I used Audacity to record that through my sound card while it was streaming on the site which could cause a muddy sound.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:32 am

Yeah, I listened to your file instead of the stream.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:39 am

THIS IS HEAVY METAL OF 21st CENTURY !
sounds little bit like Halford solo albums but thats good.

I L O V E IT ! see what's happen after all ...

i bet this song gonna be opening track of all tour dates round the world !
imagine screams NOSTRADAMUS ! ... beatiful
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:31 am

Man, i wasn't sure at first, but after a couple of listens, i really really like it. I love when it changes tempo around 04.30 and the solos come in. Brilliant stuff.

Fantastic artwork, too. I need to buy that shirt immediately.
Back to top Go down
Invader
Metal master
Metal master
Invader

Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:56 am

Sounds good to me, although the orchestration part was quite weird.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:21 pm

mc666 wrote:
You know, that opening scream actually sounded like Rob was doing a Tim Owens impression. Pretty cool.

Song sounds pretty sweet. The guitar tone is a bit too soft, I think. It would have sounded better a bit more crisp.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:03 pm

Eyesore wrote:

Song sounds pretty sweet. The guitar tone is a bit too soft, I think. It would have sounded better a bit more crisp.
i was thinking the same thing. it would sound better a little more sharp.

GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:05 pm

Cool stuff. As long as there are not too many orchestral parts, this album could be huge.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:11 pm

this sounds awesome i cant wait for this to drop
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:22 pm

This is great!!!!!!!! A buy or die release for any metal maniac.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:40 pm

Loved it
Back to top Go down
caniplaywithmadness?
Metal master
Metal master
caniplaywithmadness?

Number of posts : 515

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:51 pm

Eyesore wrote:
mc666 wrote:
You know, that opening scream actually sounded like Rob was doing a Tim Owens impression. Pretty cool.

halford doing a ripper impression? isn't ripper just doing a halford impression?

i was taken back to begin with with all the opera and synths buts its a great song. very epic
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:40 pm

SoldierUnderCommand wrote:
Yeah, I like it to. Much better than anything from AOR.

I wouldn't go that far!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:50 pm

caniplaywithmadness? wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
mc666 wrote:

halford doing a ripper impression? isn't ripper just doing a halford impression?

i was taken back to begin with with all the opera and synths buts its a great song. very epic
I'm no Priest expert, but when has Halford done that heavy kind of scream before?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:05 pm

Good track.

NOS-TRA-DAM-US!!! headbanger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:18 pm

Sound great!
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:14 pm

Heavy frickin Metal this is gonna be so awesome if the first track is any indication, I like 4 mins into they added the midevil sound to it!

Warogd48
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released   Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Judas Priest Nostradamus Title track released
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next