Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Detailed seller rankings on ebay...

Go down 
+5
EvyMetal
tohostudios
kmorg
DeathCult
mc666
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Detailed seller rankings on ebay... Empty
PostSubject: Detailed seller rankings on ebay...   Detailed seller rankings on ebay... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:58 am

Mine are pretty good, except my item as described is a 4.5. That seems pretty low. Of course, I only have 35 rankings, so I'm guessing one real bad one could bring that way down. I've never even had a negative as a seller, so maybe somebody is messing with me.

Do you pay attention to those rankings, because I never do. I look at sm*rf only.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Detailed seller rankings on ebay...   Detailed seller rankings on ebay... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:55 am

as a buyer, i definitely look at those statistics. a 4.5 is good though. you'd expect 1 or 2 picky people to bring down a good sellers stats a bit.

PostSubject: Re: Detailed seller rankings on ebay...   Detailed seller rankings on ebay... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:58 am

I look at overall % and then read the negative sm*rf. If the negative sm*rf is from an obviously idiotic buyer then I overlook it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Detailed seller rankings on ebay...   Detailed seller rankings on ebay... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:21 pm

sm*rf is blocked on this board. You can't say sm*rf?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Detailed seller rankings on ebay...   Detailed seller rankings on ebay... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:29 pm

No feed back allowed.

That word must have a special meaning in either Norway or New Mexico. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Detailed seller rankings on ebay...   Detailed seller rankings on ebay... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:38 pm

I absolutely look at the rankings. If she isn't at least a 36-28-34 I don't even.....wait wrong thread. Sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Detailed seller rankings on ebay...   Detailed seller rankings on ebay... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:49 pm

Then they even edited smurf. KMORG, you smurfer!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Detailed seller rankings on ebay...   Detailed seller rankings on ebay... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:02 pm

You know, I sold alot on there, but less than 10 people rated me, so I still dont have a rating. Hahaha. But, I usually only take a look at that stuff if the sellers questionable.

Although Rich, that case for that Stryper case was pretty beat up lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: Detailed seller rankings on ebay...   Detailed seller rankings on ebay... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:05 pm

Quote :
Although Rich, that case for that Stryper case was pretty beat up

That's what you get when you don't pay the full 20 dollar shipping fee.

In seriousness, I hope you aren't pissed about the case. I will usually change out the top tray if broken.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Detailed seller rankings on ebay...   Detailed seller rankings on ebay... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:08 pm

Naw, it just seemed like a good oppurtunity to rib you about it. I keep empties on hand because the PO usually breaks some part of it during shipping, not worried bout it at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Detailed seller rankings on ebay...   Detailed seller rankings on ebay... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:17 pm

Of course you can say sm*rf on this board. It's sm*rf that is cencored!

Seriosuly though, the word that is edited to sm*rf is an f-word, so I'm not so sure why you think that is so strange....

PostSubject: Re: Detailed seller rankings on ebay...   Detailed seller rankings on ebay... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:20 pm

feed back is censored. That is odd, you feedbacker.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Detailed seller rankings on ebay...   Detailed seller rankings on ebay... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:21 pm

Must have been a glitsch. It seems fine now...

PostSubject: Re: Detailed seller rankings on ebay...   Detailed seller rankings on ebay... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:05 pm

When you put the two words together, it get edited.

feed back
sm*rf
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Detailed seller rankings on ebay...   Detailed seller rankings on ebay... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:10 pm

I checked the filteres words, and of course feed back is not there. However f * ck is there. So apparently, if you use the f something-something ck, then it reads the something-something as a *, and the word gets filtered!! Now how many other words starts with f and ends with ck??? That is the weirdest thing!!! I'll alter the cuss filter. But I hope people then try to make it a nin habit self censoring cuss words with *.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Detailed seller rankings on ebay...   Detailed seller rankings on ebay... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:26 pm

"firetruck"

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Detailed seller rankings on ebay...   Detailed seller rankings on ebay... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:27 pm

flick
flock
fleck
frock

PostSubject: Re: Detailed seller rankings on ebay...   Detailed seller rankings on ebay... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:34 pm

Back on topic, wankers, even though I took it off topic.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Detailed seller rankings on ebay...   Detailed seller rankings on ebay... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:39 pm

When you bid on ebay, where is says current bid, do you get names like g***y? What's up with this? Are these robots, or real people for the sake of security.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Detailed seller rankings on ebay...   Detailed seller rankings on ebay... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:54 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
When you bid on ebay, where is says current bid, do you get names like g***y? What's up with this? Are these robots, or real people for the sake of security.

I think that is something that they just recently started doing as a security measure of some sort. I'm not exactly sure why it's a security risk to know who the top bidder is. Maybe someone more smarter than me can explain this in simple terms that my feeble mind can comprehend.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Detailed seller rankings on ebay...   Detailed seller rankings on ebay... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:14 pm

ebay sucks!!!

scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Detailed seller rankings on ebay...   Detailed seller rankings on ebay... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:51 am

I have a love-hate relationship with Ebay. It has allowed my to buy and sell SO many things (and make good money!) but they are getting worse and worse with the small seller.

My detailed ratings are:

4.8 - Description
4.7 - Communication
4.6 - Shipping Time
4.5 - Shipping charges!

Here's what I hate. I give ALL 5's if I'm otherwise very happy. MY LEAST FAVORITE part of this and I could choke the people who give less than a 5 is this;

If you DON'T like the Shipping charges....WHY DID YOU BID????? Those who bid and give less than 5 on shipping are whining jerks plain and simple.

The shipping time as well. I ALWAYS ship within 1-2 days and the post mark will prove that. It's not MY fault if the mail carrier sucks!!

angry

angry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Detailed seller rankings on ebay...   Detailed seller rankings on ebay... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:54 am

I know Sax has an issue with this as well, but I hate the people who complain about a broken CD case.

If they were made of tempered steel, then I understand a complaint. But they are made of the flimsiest plastic available and they cost a nickel. Get a life.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Detailed seller rankings on ebay...   Detailed seller rankings on ebay... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:01 am

To me a broken cd case isnt the sellers fault,its the postal service.I'm sure they dont handle them with kid gloves.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Detailed seller rankings on ebay...   Detailed seller rankings on ebay... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:03 am

So true! (ear that Evymetal?! Detailed seller rankings on ebay... 19976 )

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Detailed seller rankings on ebay...   Detailed seller rankings on ebay... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Detailed seller rankings on ebay...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next