Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ebay seller fastdecision777

Go down 
+15
adrian
manny
snooloui
jstate
Drawcansir
kmorg
the sentinel
Sutekh
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
sam
powermacho
Stender
A Handful of Wayne
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

ebay seller fastdecision777 Empty
PostSubject: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:25 pm

has anyone ever won any of his auctions on ebay? I won a couple of things and one thing I was bidding on I lost and he sent me a second chance offer, but then I noticed he put it back up for bid again. something doesn't seem right with him.

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:32 pm

Dont think I have ever done business with him. Whats his feedback like?
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:43 pm

Pretty good. Its not 100% but good enough to think he would be trust worthy.

I was bidding on the Snakes cd Live something, I forget and its kind of a rare cd so the chances of someone having a couple of these is a little odd.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:58 am

I don't bid on ebay anymore. I have got bad experience from before.
Once I got something like that wayne, the guy put on action the shirt that I just bought, and it took him like 2 months to give me mine. I have to tell him that I was interested on more shirts from him, but that I needed to get mine before buying more.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:33 am

powermacho wrote:
I don't bid on ebay anymore. I have got bad experience from before.
Once I got something like that wayne, the guy put on action the shirt that I just bought, and it took him like 2 months to give me mine. I have to tell him that I was interested on more shirts from him, but that I needed to get mine before buying more.

what a dick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:39 pm

I bought the new Artillery from him a few weeks back Wayne.No problems at all.I'd say He's o.k.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:16 am

cool. thanks!

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:34 am

Bumping for a different seller...

Anyone deal with cool_hand_killer from Athens, Greece? He's got a few discs that I'm keeping an eye on, but he's got some bad negative feedback and the fact that he's from Greece is a red flag to me for a seller of bootlegs. Anyone?

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:35 pm

I don't know. Ive heard from some of you on here to just avoid sellers from Greece all together.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:45 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
I don't know. Ive heard from some of you on here to just avoid sellers from Greece all together.

Yea, I'm kinda leaning in that direction as well. Ah well, no biggie. It's not as if I need more cd's. ebay seller fastdecision777 Icon_lol

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:14 pm

Hmmmmmm, that's weird. The 2 cds I was watching from cool_hand_killer mysteriously dissappeared. Neither had a Buy It Now option and there was still a day left on the auction. And *poof* now they're gone. I wonder if ebay pulled the listing?

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:15 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Hmmmmmm, that's weird. The 2 cds I was watching from cool_hand_killer mysteriously dissappeared. Neither had a Buy It Now option and there was still a day left on the auction. And *poof* now they're gone. I wonder if ebay pulled the listing?

Perhaps the steele on offer wasn't arcane or troo enough... ehehehehehe

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:35 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Perhaps the steele on offer wasn't arcane or troo enough... ehehehehehe

I think you're onto something. Or maybe just on something. ebay seller fastdecision777 Icon_lol

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:36 pm

Definitely. I see one Greek seller lists the same rare CDs over and over which are always in new condition... funny about that.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:14 pm

I never do business with greek or Russian sellers. There are just to many scumbags to keep track of from those parts unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:24 pm

When some of the members in my band go to Greece they say they have tons and tons of stuff over there but a lot of it is bootlegs.

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:27 pm

When some of the members in my band go to Greece they say they have tons and tons of stuff over there but a lot of it is bootlegs.

Hey, if it's a silver pressed bootleg, I don't care.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:00 pm

I don't know. If the bootleg is identicle to the real thing then yea I probably wouldn't mind, but if it looks like crap even if it is a silver cd I wouldn't bother.

Just about a month ago I was dooped in buying Phil Lynotts solo albums at a store I go to and they ended up being bootlegs. They didn't even use silver cds just regular cdr's. The artwork looked real but when I flipped the cd over and saw that I was pissed.

Speaking of bootlegs, my friend gave me 2 Savatage live cds. 1 is from a show they did here on Long Island. It was an acoustic show. The other is a double disc from 2 shows I believe, I haven't really looked at them yet. You think you can make up some snazzy artwork for them? The ones my friend has with them are horrible. I was gonna make my own, but Ive been too lazy and ive liked the ones youve been doing lately. So let me know and I'll rip the cds for you as well.

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:05 pm

Quote :
The other is a double disc from 2 shows I
believe, I haven't really looked at them yet. You think you can make up
some snazzy artwork for them? The ones my friend has with them are
horrible. I was gonna make my own, but Ive been too lazy and ive liked
the ones youve been doing lately. So let me know and I'll rip the cds
for you as well.

Yep. What lineup is it? If you get time, send me the tracklists.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:43 pm

Live bootlegs are a different story, I would gladly take those.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:28 pm

SpectreFate wrote:

Hey, if it's a silver pressed bootleg, I don't care.

I generally don't get a red-ass about that kind of thing either. If it looks/sounds good, I'm fine with it. But this guy had the double whammy of being from Greece, notorious for bootleggers, and some negative feedback about misrepresentation of items and slow as balls shipping.

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:22 pm

Correct. I have heard lots of horror stories of Greek sellers. I am about to begin buying on ebay again (after about 4 years away) as I have a want list with 100 titles that I have been looking for and not finding in the brick and mortar stores. Anyway, I have noticed that the Greek sellers always seem to be cheaper (by a sizeable amount) than everyone else. I am told that it's b/c the cd's are boots so I am going to steer clear. Peace.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:50 am

Got the cd's from this guy although im a little skepticle about them. Something tells me they might be bootlegs, but they look good and sound fine so all is well.

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:34 am

I may be posting here a bit late, but "fastdecision777" sells Russian counterfeits. I am currently in a Paypal dispute with him over this. The 4 CDs I bought were in cheap jewel cases that showed up smashed. I had a friend of mine who works at Universal Music Group in Los Angeles look the CDs and he found all 4 to be counterfeits. When I gave the guy less than glowing feedback he went ballistic on me with all kinds of nasty EMails. So, caveat emptor, or buyer beware, this guy is selling cheap knockoffs. Avoid !!!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:39 am

SpectreFate wrote:
Quote :
The other is a double disc from 2 shows I
believe, I haven't really looked at them yet. You think you can make up
some snazzy artwork for them? The ones my friend has with them are
horrible. I was gonna make my own, but Ive been too lazy and ive liked
the ones youve been doing lately. So let me know and I'll rip the cds
for you as well.

Yep. What lineup is it? If you get time, send me the tracklists.

Sounds like something y'all wanna share with your favorite Norwegian! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: ebay seller fastdecision777   ebay seller fastdecision777 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ebay seller fastdecision777
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next