Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bumper Stickers

Go down 
+8
Troublezone
DallasBlack
kmorg
TrogDawn
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
Shiney
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

Bumper Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Bumper Stickers   Bumper Stickers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:17 am

I like them if they're witty...

My wife had this one specially made and it was on her old car...Boy, did it get alot of odd looks.....

Bumper Stickers Sticker

Bumper Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumper Stickers   Bumper Stickers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:27 am

I normally don't understand posting personal mantras on your vehicles, but that's is freakin' hilarious. Smile
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Bumper Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumper Stickers   Bumper Stickers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am

All I see is the little red x inside a box.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Bumper Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumper Stickers   Bumper Stickers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:15 am

thrasher73 wrote:
All I see is the little red x inside a box.

Dude, don't you get it? A little red x on someone's bumper! Get it? HI-larious!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

Bumper Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumper Stickers   Bumper Stickers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:22 am

I took Graphics Shop for a semester when I was in high school, and I had a GREAT idea for a prank ... I dreamed of printing up a bunch of stickers with a picture of a screw on them. Then I'd go thru the faculty parking lot and on any cars that had a bumper sticker with an "I (heart) my pet" (or whatever) message, I'd put one of the screw stickers over the heart. So then there would be lots of cars driving around with stickers that said "I Screw My Chihuahua," "I Screw My Cat," "I Screw New York," etc.

... But I never had the stones to pull that one off. Too bad, cuz it would've been the greatest prank ever. Then again, I probably would've gotten hella busted anyway.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Bumper Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumper Stickers   Bumper Stickers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:26 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I took Graphics Shop for a semester when I was in high school, and I had a GREAT idea for a prank ... I dreamed of printing up a bunch of stickers with a picture of a screw on them. Then I'd go thru the faculty parking lot and on any cars that had a bumper sticker with an "I (heart) my pet" (or whatever) message, I'd put one of the screw stickers over the heart. So then there would be lots of cars driving around with stickers that said "I Screw My Chihuahua," "I Screw My Cat," "I Screw New York," etc.

... But I never had the stones to pull that one off. Too bad, cuz it would've been the greatest prank ever. Then again, I probably would've gotten hella busted anyway.

I forget who it was, but I remember a comedian doing a bit that was similiar to that. Instead of hearts, he substituted other playing cards suits. "I (club) my wife" and "I (spade) my dog"

EDIT: I remember now, it was Gallagher. He's not just a one-trick pony.

Last edited by MetalGuy71 on Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

Bumper Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumper Stickers   Bumper Stickers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:26 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I forget who it was, but I remember a comedian doing a bit that was similiar to that. Instead of hearts, he substituted other playing cards suits. "I (club) my wife" and "I (spade) my dog"

For real?? That bastard! Whoever he is, he stole my bit!! He owes me $$!!!!
angry

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

Bumper Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumper Stickers   Bumper Stickers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 12:56 pm

I have one that says: The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

Bumper Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumper Stickers   Bumper Stickers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:23 pm

Shiney wrote:
Bumper Stickers Sticker
Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard

emptytomb1 wrote:
I have one that says: The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.
I have a shirt that says that. Very Happy

A few I've seen that have made me chuckle (since I normally detest the bumper sticker culture):

"Jesus loves you...everyone else thinks you're an asshole"

"DIE YUPPIE SCUM!"

"If you're going to ride my ass, at least pull my hair"

and possibly the greatest one of all time:

"I used to have superpowers, but my therapist took them away"

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Bumper Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumper Stickers   Bumper Stickers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:35 pm

If you can read this

YOU'RE TOO CLOSE!!!

Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Bumper Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumper Stickers   Bumper Stickers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:40 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

That's awesome! I had a similar idea, but also never had enough Fukitol™️ to pull it off...

You know those huge, jacked-up FWD trucks (a.k.a. a big penis on wheels for the phallically challenged), you know, the ones that always seem to either cut you off or run you off the road in an effort to compensate for their smallness and impotence in other areas?

Ever noticed the stickers in the back windows? The ones which say:

"Bad Ass Boys Drive Bad Ass Toys"

Well, for years, I've wanted to print up my own special response to these cretins and their "gee, I wish I had a bigger penus" mentality whenever they act naturally and make the roadways unsafe. Once I had the stickers, I would follow the next fish-stick who pulled a massive boner while driving and when they parked, I would slap this cryptic sticker on their paint job somewhere:

D.A.F.D.B.A.T.

(pronounced daff-dee-bat, for those interested)

And leave them surprised wondering what it could possibly mean (or maybe putting a web address in small letters directing them to a website for their answer) and potentially as frustrated as I was when they cut me off, since they now have to figure out a way to get this bumper sticker off their truck without damaging their delicate paint job and detailing. Twisted Evil

What does it stand for, you ask?

"Dumb Ass F*cks Drive Big Ass Trucks" Bumper Stickers 309780
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Bumper Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumper Stickers   Bumper Stickers Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:28 am

Keep tailgating me, I need the money.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Bumper Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumper Stickers   Bumper Stickers Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 5:49 pm

I don't know about bumper stickers but i don't like when i see the Christian fish on a car and the driver is acting anything but Christian like. I also hate those big, dumb trucks with a pair of toy testicals hanging from their trailor hitch.
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Bumper Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumper Stickers   Bumper Stickers Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 6:37 pm

troublezone wrote:
I also hate those big, dumb trucks with a pair of toy testicals hanging from their trailor hitch.
That's a definite D.A.F.D.B.A.T. accessory! Bumper Stickers 309780
Back to top Go down

Bumper Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumper Stickers   Bumper Stickers Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:30 pm

I have one on my bedroom door, and it says I'm gonna freddy kruger your ass like he done your face smurfette!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

Bumper Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumper Stickers   Bumper Stickers Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:37 pm

My favs are:

'Keep Honkin... I'm reloading'

and for those who live near or in beach towns

'Now that you have seen the beach go the $@#$@#$@# home!'

and

'My other vehicle is the Millenium Falcon'

Alex

Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

Bumper Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumper Stickers   Bumper Stickers Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:00 pm

I have one on my car an insurance company sent me that says "Please Don't Hit Me, I'm Not 100% Sure About My Coverage!"
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

Bumper Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumper Stickers   Bumper Stickers Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:05 am

ICE BANK MICE ELF
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

Bumper Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumper Stickers   Bumper Stickers Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 11:12 am

My Dixie Wrecked
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Sponsored content

Bumper Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumper Stickers   Bumper Stickers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bumper Stickers
Page 1 of 1