Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bumper Stickers

Go down 
+4
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
exact33
James B.
8 posters
AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12633

Bumper Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Bumper Stickers   Bumper Stickers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:26 am

Seeing our Uncle Sax lollygagging near and around his rear bumper surprised

Made me ponder apon what folks stick to what is theirs...

Concept=what you have or what you think is kewl

Me like....

Bumper Stickers Zildjian-other-ride-decal

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

Bumper Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumper Stickers   Bumper Stickers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:34 pm

some of my favs:

Bumper Stickers 2004012003_Display-25

Bumper Stickers D9061

sorry toho!

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

Bumper Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumper Stickers   Bumper Stickers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:47 pm

I don't have any bumper stickers on my car... used to have a bad-ass Ramones "President's Seal" sticker on the back window of my old Chevy Cavalier though... man, I miss that car...

Where was I? Oh yeah. Just yesterday my co-worker and I commented on the oddity of a bumper sticker we both saw on a car in our parking lot that sez "I don't trust the Liberal Media." We thought that was kind of ironic since this is a newspaper publisher. If you don't trust the Liberal Media, why are you workin' for'em? Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Bumper Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumper Stickers   Bumper Stickers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:24 pm

Quote :
If you don't trust the Liberal Media, why are you workin' for'em? Laughing

I work for a sports arena and have done work in the past for every major/minor sports team in the Philly area. And I hate professional sports. Bumper Stickers 436688

I try to justify it because I get to see free concerts to help balance things out. But lately, the Lady Gaga and George Strait performances are starting to jade me even more. And I didn't think that was possible.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Bumper Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumper Stickers   Bumper Stickers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:32 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :
If you don't trust the Liberal Media, why are you workin' for'em? Laughing

I work for a sports arena and have done work in the past for every major/minor sports team in the Philly area. And I hate professional sports. Bumper Stickers 436688

I try to justify it because I get to see free concerts to help balance things out. But lately, the Lady Gaga and George Strait performances are starting to jade me even more. And I didn't think that was possible.

That would jade me too!!!

Some I have seen that are funny:

My kid beat up your honor roll student

Don't blame me, I voted for Bill & Opus

My kid is an honor student and my president is an idiot

PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals

LOST YOUR CAT? Try looking under my tires

CAUTION: I brake for hookers

Back to top Go down

Bumper Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumper Stickers   Bumper Stickers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:36 pm

My first car, a '70 Ford Falcon had one that said:

Go ahead and hit me, I need the money. No one took me up on it.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Bumper Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumper Stickers   Bumper Stickers Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:38 am

My other Car is the Millenium Falcon!

bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

Bumper Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumper Stickers   Bumper Stickers Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:51 pm

My favorite one lately said " Too close for missiles, switching to guns"
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

Bumper Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumper Stickers   Bumper Stickers Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:07 pm

One of my all time fave's:

"Lord, Please Save Me From Your Followers."
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Bumper Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumper Stickers   Bumper Stickers Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:12 pm

martinsane wrote:
One of my all time fave's:

"Lord, Please Save Me From Your Followers."

Razz

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

Bumper Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumper Stickers   Bumper Stickers Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:10 pm

kalb wrote:
 La vie se perpétue, génération apès génération, Fleuve et lune paraissent immuables, année après année. Innombrables sont les hommes qui s'en sont buy wow goldallés sous cette lune, Seul demeure le grand Yangtsé charriant ses eaux précipitées.

Elle s'y attarde, comme accrochée par wow golddessus son toit, Et pénètre le boudoir habité par une ame esseulée. Elle se présente, insistante, à la fenêtre au rideau tiré, Indélébile sur la planche où tomberont les coups du battoir.

For those of us who are French impaired, Yahoo Babel fish translates the above as:

The life remains, generation apès generation, Fleuve and the moon appears immutable, year after year. Innumerable are the men who s' in are buy wow gold under this moon, It s' there, as hung by wow golddessus its roof delays, And penetrates the boudoir inhabited by a esseulée heart. It is presented, insistent, with the window in the curtain drawn, Indélébile on the board where will fall the blows from the beater.

Uhhhhh.... yeah. I still don't understand it, but it sounds like spam to me. Buh-bye.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

Bumper Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumper Stickers   Bumper Stickers Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:19 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
For those of us who are French impaired, Yahoo Babel fish translates the above as:

The life remains, generation apès generation, Fleuve and the moon appears immutable, year after year. Innumerable are the men who s' in are buy wow gold under this moon, It s' there, as hung by wow golddessus its roof delays, And penetrates the boudoir inhabited by a esseulée heart. It is presented, insistent, with the window in the curtain drawn, Indélébile on the board where will fall the blows from the beater.

Uhhhhh.... yeah. I still don't understand it, but it sounds like spam to me. Buh-bye.

How do you know that's not his bumper sticker?? Razz
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

Bumper Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumper Stickers   Bumper Stickers Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:05 am

Another favorite:

"Save the planet, kill yourself."
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Bumper Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumper Stickers   Bumper Stickers Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:51 pm

Joe wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

How do you know that's not his bumper sticker?? Razz

that bumper sticker would have to be on a plane Smile

Sponsored content

Bumper Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumper Stickers   Bumper Stickers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bumper Stickers
Page 1 of 1