Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christian metal thrash Band Info

Go down 
+8
SideShowDisaSter
Stender
scottmitchell74
Required Fields
kmorg
ultmetal
krokus
Olafsto
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Christian metal thrash Band Info - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christian metal thrash Band Info   Christian metal thrash Band Info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:13 pm

Olafsto wrote:
Maybe not super fast, but you definitely have to get Into The Pit by ULTIMATUM!!
Bestest Christian thrash ever 🤘 Very Happy
There's doodoo on your lips. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Christian metal thrash Band Info   Christian metal thrash Band Info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 9:50 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Apparently Burnt Fase is a Christian thrash band. I'll let you know how they are once their CD arrives here.

What are the names of the Burnt Phase albums? I have been trying to find info on these guys.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4603

PostSubject: Re: Christian metal thrash Band Info   Christian metal thrash Band Info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 9:53 pm

The only one I know of, the one I just bought, is called Nature Gone Mad. I believe it is self-released, as the label it's on is called Fase Records.

Oh, and it's Burnt Fase, not Phase. Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Christian metal thrash Band Info   Christian metal thrash Band Info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 12:19 am

Yeh already check out your band Temple of blood, I liked it. Just checked out Saint sperit they're ok too. Thanks for the additions to the list you all really know about metal in here. I couldn't find anythign about Hope or Burnt Phase but I'll keep trying. And that radio station is cool Stender.

Hey here's another challenge for you all , You know the band Lordi right? well I was wondering if any christan metal bands dress up in costumes?
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Christian metal thrash Band Info   Christian metal thrash Band Info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:50 am

punkymetal wrote:
Yeh already check out your band Temple of blood, I liked it. Just checked out Saint sperit they're ok too. Thanks for the additions to the list you all really know about metal in here. I couldn't find anythign about Hope or Burnt Phase but I'll keep trying. And that radio station is cool Stender.

Hey here's another challenge for you all , You know the band Lordi right? well I was wondering if any christan metal bands dress up in costumes?

Your really putting us to the test on that one bro, lol! The only thing I can think of would be Stryken but they are nothing stylisticaly like Lordi really, they do handle the goofy looks though. Thats cool that you like reign radio and For info on burnt fase and hope check out metallium encyclopedium on the web. I dont know if i spelled that right, if you just type metal archives on google i'm sure you'll find it.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Christian metal thrash Band Info   Christian metal thrash Band Info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:52 am

I don't think there is a Christian band doing the theatrics like Lordi.

Musically, Lordi really aren't doing anything new. It's just 80's metal IMO. There are lots of bands with a similar melodic metal sound if that is what you are searching for. However, if it's the theatrics you are after, you'll have to stick with Lordi or Alice Cooper. (Cooper himself is a Christian. I would recommend checking out "The Last Temptation".)

ult

PostSubject: Re: Christian metal thrash Band Info   Christian metal thrash Band Info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:23 pm

Yeh I realize Lordi isn't a real heavey band, I like the music and that style is easier to come by I agree, And I 've seen Alice coopers show Live and many consider his new stuff christian metal, I was just wondering and thought it might be a challenge to find a christian band doing the theatrics like lordi.

ok Stryken I'll have to find some videos on them and check them out.
and also the metallium encyclopedium
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christian metal thrash Band Info   Christian metal thrash Band Info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:26 pm

punkymetal wrote:
...Alice coopers show Live and many consider his new stuff christian metal

Many? Huh? scratch Are you on 'ludes? A christian making metal doesn't equal christian metal.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Christian metal thrash Band Info   Christian metal thrash Band Info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:27 pm

punkymetal wrote:
Yeh I realize Lordi isn't a real heavey band, I like the music and that style is easier to come by I agree, And I 've seen Alice coopers show Live and many consider his new stuff christian metal, I was just wondering and thought it might be a challenge to find a christian band doing the theatrics like lordi.

ok Stryken I'll have to find some videos on them and check them out.
and also the metallium encyclopedium

Stryken's look was more like early Raven. They wore hockey equipment and such on stage. It's nothing like Lordi.

PostSubject: Re: Christian metal thrash Band Info   Christian metal thrash Band Info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:29 pm

o ok well you're right then that's nothing like Lordi, I guess the hunt continues lol

I really like the way alice cooper puts magic into his show like cutting off heads thats pretty cool.

Last edited by punkymetal on Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Christian metal thrash Band Info   Christian metal thrash Band Info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:30 pm

Christian metal thrash Band Info - Page 2 Dodgy6

Looks to me like a cross between Raven during their PACK IS BACK era and "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christian metal thrash Band Info   Christian metal thrash Band Info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:38 pm

Yeh they deffinately got that Rocky horror picture show mix going on , No offense but i couldn't stand that movie lol... yeh The new metal is ok on main streem radio and I am an old time gnr,metallica,skid row,Jackyl,fan from back in the day, But I'd just like to find some out the norm faster material, not evil or violant, and every time I find something i liked all they did was growl at me, lol that is before this chat of course, you all have been giving some great suggestions. 🤘
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Christian metal thrash Band Info   Christian metal thrash Band Info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:39 pm

punkymetal wrote:

I really like the way alice cooper puts magic into his show like cutting off heads thats pretty cool.

I may not be a particularly a huge Alice Cooper fan (I dig his hits but have never dug much deeper into the Coop catalog), but I gotta say that he put on one of the best stage shows I have EVER seen.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Christian metal thrash Band Info   Christian metal thrash Band Info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 3:35 pm

Try Angry Little Freak. He dresses up. Oh, and the Christian band Warrior (check www.firestream.net)

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Christian metal thrash Band Info   Christian metal thrash Band Info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 3:45 pm

kmorg wrote:
Try Angry Little Freak. He dresses up. Oh, and the Christian band Warrior

You mean these guys?
Christian metal thrash Band Info - Page 2 1489_06_01_2005_12_20_45_warrior3

The dude on the left looks like Mel Gibson in "Braveheart."

"FREEEEEDOOOOOMMMMMMM!"

Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Christian metal thrash Band Info   Christian metal thrash Band Info - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 4:07 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Christian metal thrash Band Info - Page 2 Dodgy6

Looks to me like a cross between Raven during their PACK IS BACK era and "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" Laughing

Cool looks and yes, they look a little like RAVEN from the mid 80s. Also GARDIAN (later GUARDIAN) had a great look but more futuristic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christian metal thrash Band Info   Christian metal thrash Band Info - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christian metal thrash Band Info
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2