Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do we have enough KISS threads here

Go down 
+5
mc666
DeathCult
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
kmorg
9 posters

??
Yes
Do we have enough KISS threads here Vote_lcap50%Do we have enough KISS threads here Vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
No
Do we have enough KISS threads here Vote_lcap25%Do we have enough KISS threads here Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
We should have a separate KISS section
Do we have enough KISS threads here Vote_lcap25%Do we have enough KISS threads here Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Kiss, who?
Do we have enough KISS threads here Vote_lcap0%Do we have enough KISS threads here Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Do we have enough KISS threads here Empty
PostSubject: Do we have enough KISS threads here   Do we have enough KISS threads here Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 3:09 pm

??

lol!

PostSubject: Re: Do we have enough KISS threads here   Do we have enough KISS threads here Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 3:10 pm

I think a room is in order. Honestly.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Do we have enough KISS threads here   Do we have enough KISS threads here Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 3:17 pm

There's never enough KISS topics. In fact I was just gonna start another one...

If Kiss were to release another studio album, should they do it without make-up and unplugged or with make-up and re-record music from The Elder with Vinnie Vincent in Ace's make-up?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: Do we have enough KISS threads here   Do we have enough KISS threads here Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 3:19 pm

You can never have enough KISS threads.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Do we have enough KISS threads here   Do we have enough KISS threads here Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 3:31 pm

I agree on The Elder with Vinnie in Ace's make up. Aside from his shredding, he is a VERY competent melodic and classical guitar player. The only problem with that is if they can keep their egos from clashing for more than 5 minutes.

A seperate kiss room is in order 🤘
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: Do we have enough KISS threads here   Do we have enough KISS threads here Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 4:16 pm

YES we have too many and NO we shouldn't have a seperate Kiss section.

http://www.heartofmetal.net/it-s-only-rock-n-roll-f8/do-we-need-another-kiss-thread-t1727.htm

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Do we have enough KISS threads here   Do we have enough KISS threads here Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 4:19 pm

As Locky has so eloquently pointed out, the REAL question is: do we really need another KISS thread asking us if we have too many KISS threads?

Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do we have enough KISS threads here   Do we have enough KISS threads here Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 4:31 pm

I have unnatural hatred toward Kiss because of this forum. Haha.

By the way, who is Gordon Gerbert, or whatever his name is? I guess he was Ace's manager or something, then screwed Ace over? There's a guy at the boxing forum that I visit that is waging an online war against this guy. It's hilarious, really. He's got a bunch of YouTube videos about him and stuff, he's planning on passing out flyers at NAMM. Haha. It's ridiculous. Here's the most recent video:

Haha. Some of you may recognize that little ditty from the old 70s commercials about the Kiss dolls. So what did this guy do to Ace?
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Do we have enough KISS threads here   Do we have enough KISS threads here Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 5:19 pm

1 thread about Kiss it to much imho Laughing very hard

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Do we have enough KISS threads here   Do we have enough KISS threads here Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 7:21 pm

As many as possible lol! KISS is my all time favorite band!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do we have enough KISS threads here   Do we have enough KISS threads here Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 7:38 pm

I post my Kiss threads in the metal section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do we have enough KISS threads here   Do we have enough KISS threads here Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 8:03 pm

If Revenge was the only album they ever released they'd be awesome in my book.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Do we have enough KISS threads here   Do we have enough KISS threads here Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:25 am

It won't let me vote but I will go with separate Kiss section. I am a casual fan but I am not that big into Kiss so I could avoid it unless my stance on them changes.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Do we have enough KISS threads here   Do we have enough KISS threads here Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 11:17 am

Locky wrote:

http://www.heartofmetal.net/it-s-only-rock-n-roll-f8/do-we-need-another-kiss-thread-t1727.htm

Laughing very hard

Crap, I forgot the search button!! Eyesore's gonna have my scrotum for dinner now!!! lol!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Do we have enough KISS threads here   Do we have enough KISS threads here Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 11:20 am

kmorg wrote:
Locky wrote:

Laughing very hard

Crap, I forgot the search button!! Eyesore's gonna have my scrotum for dinner now!!! lol!

Oh please, you're an administrator. If he gives you any crap, just ban him. Laughing

Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Do we have enough KISS threads here   Do we have enough KISS threads here Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 11:28 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
kmorg wrote:
Locky wrote:

Laughing very hard

Oh please, you're an administrator. If he gives you any crap, just ban him. Laughing
or better yet, go ahead & tea bag him. no one deserves it more. Very Happy

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Do we have enough KISS threads here   Do we have enough KISS threads here Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 1:00 pm

Eyesore wrote:

By the way, who is Gordon Gerbert, or whatever his name is? I guess he was Ace's manager or something, then screwed Ace over? There's a guy at the boxing forum that I visit that is waging an online war against this guy. It's hilarious, really. He's got a bunch of YouTube videos about him and stuff, he's planning on passing out flyers at NAMM. Haha. It's ridiculous. Here's the most recent video:

Haha. Some of you may recognize that little ditty from the old 70s commercials about the Kiss dolls. So what did this guy do to Ace?

Gordon Gebert wrote a book called "KISS and Tell" which I haven't read, but which apparently did not portray Ace (or the rest of the band, for that matter) in a particularly flattering light. Whether he's a former manager or associate of Ace's beyond that, I couldn't tell ya. I Googled his name and all I could find about him was a web site that is "under construction."
Why this dude feels the need to wage a war against him on YouTube is beyond me. Maybe he's an obsessed Ace Frehley fan with too much time on his hands, or maybe it's Ace himself! Laughing

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do we have enough KISS threads here   Do we have enough KISS threads here Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 12:01 am

Well, this dude on this forum is insane. He goes by the username The Devil. Haha. He's pretty funny, though. I'm pretty sure that he's just an alternate account of another member, but he's always good for some high quality comedy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do we have enough KISS threads here   Do we have enough KISS threads here Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 9:35 am

KISS will be forever! We need more KISS threads! 🤘
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Do we have enough KISS threads here   Do we have enough KISS threads here Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 3:16 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Gordon Gebert wrote a book called "KISS and Tell" which I haven't read, but which apparently did not portray Ace (or the rest of the band, for that matter) in a particularly flattering light. Whether he's a former manager or associate of Ace's beyond that, I couldn't tell ya. I Googled his name and all I could find about him was a web site that is "under construction."
Why this dude feels the need to wage a war against him on YouTube is beyond me. Maybe he's an obsessed Ace Frehley fan with too much time on his hands, or maybe it's Ace himself! Laughing

I read it - Gordon is at war with Ace. He claims Ace is a no talent, lazy drunk who hates his fans. He claims to have been the one who really wrote all of Ace's hit songs and claims to have never gotten his royalties. Also is or was the replacement keyboardist for Angel. The only thing I ever found Ace said was he fired Gordon from his position as Rock Soldiers Fan Club president for stealing from the fans (cashing the fan club members check, putting the money in his own account, never sending the fan club member what they purchased).

That said, who know what really happened. All we really know is that he is pissed at Ace and doesn't have a problem making money off his hatred of Ace.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Do we have enough KISS threads here   Do we have enough KISS threads here Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 3:53 pm

I agree with mc,1 thread was too much!Please let this band rest in peace. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do we have enough KISS threads here   Do we have enough KISS threads here Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 6:50 pm

Now people are starting Kiss threads, I think, to be funny. This is just nonsense at this point.

Breaking News! Paul Stanley Farted!
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Do we have enough KISS threads here   Do we have enough KISS threads here Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:16 pm

laughing
Eyesore wrote:
Now people are starting Kiss threads, I think, to be funny. This is just nonsense at this point.

Breaking News! Paul Stanley Farted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do we have enough KISS threads here   Do we have enough KISS threads here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do we have enough KISS threads here
Page 1 of 1