Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SLAVE RAIDER FANS - URGENT NEWS

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SLAVE RAIDER FANS - URGENT NEWS Empty
PostSubject: SLAVE RAIDER FANS - URGENT NEWS   SLAVE RAIDER FANS - URGENT NEWS Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 5:06 pm

Friday - Jan.4. 2008 - Medina Ballroom - Medina, MN.

Minneapolis Legend Chaninsaw Caine with be playing his last show ever! Being billed as "with special guests from the past", it has been leaked that most of Slave Raider and UKI will be there to join in. This is truly the end of an era for a guy that has gigged non-stop in the Twin Cities and the Midwest for more that 25 years. Hairball will continue with ex-Gemini singer, Rob Newhouse, as the second vocalist. If you live within a couple hundred miles, I strongly urge you to make the trip. There will NEVER be another opportunity like this again!!!

http://www.hairballrocks.com

http://www.myspace.com/chainsawcaine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SLAVE RAIDER FANS - URGENT NEWS   SLAVE RAIDER FANS - URGENT NEWS Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 7:22 am

I'll be there! I just need a plane ticket. Sad
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: SLAVE RAIDER FANS - URGENT NEWS   SLAVE RAIDER FANS - URGENT NEWS Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 4:27 pm

Will be nice if they release this on dvd. I always liked this band.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SLAVE RAIDER FANS - URGENT NEWS   SLAVE RAIDER FANS - URGENT NEWS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SLAVE RAIDER FANS - URGENT NEWS
Page 1 of 1