Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christian Metal Box Set?

Go down 
+2
Fat Freddy
T-Roy
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Christian Metal Box Set? Empty
PostSubject: Christian Metal Box Set?   Christian Metal Box Set? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 7:54 pm

Now this might be a long shot but was curious if any of you could help me identify something from my youth. When I was in 6th-7th grade a friend of mine had a Christian metal box set, I can't really recall anything about it other than it had 4 or 5 discs and the box was black and bible looking.

Any help would be appreciated as the music was great thrash stuff as I recall.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Christian Metal Box Set?   Christian Metal Box Set? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 8:05 pm

hmmm, sounds extremely cool!!! 10 bucks says Ult has it! 🤘
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: Christian Metal Box Set?   Christian Metal Box Set? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 8:53 pm

Christian Metal Box Set? Fea7_2

Heaven's Metal mag released a box set in '91 or '92 called "The Heaven's Metal Collection," which might be what you're thinking of. (See pic)

And no, I don't own this set, unfortunately....Google Image Search is my friend. Smile

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Christian Metal Box Set?   Christian Metal Box Set? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 11:05 pm

Nope, don't own the Heavens Metal box set. Didn't realy care about it since I already owned 99% of the music on it.

ult

PostSubject: Re: Christian Metal Box Set?   Christian Metal Box Set? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 10:06 am

Well I do believe that is it Freddy, guess it had less discs then I thought. Thanks!

So how am I getting my $10 T-roy? I accept check, cash, money order, or a heavy metal cd of my choice. just kidding
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Christian Metal Box Set?   Christian Metal Box Set? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 10:08 am

DOAH!!!!!!! THANKS ALLOT ULT!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Christian Metal Box Set?   Christian Metal Box Set? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 10:12 am

Hahahah, pay up T-Roy!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Christian Metal Box Set?   Christian Metal Box Set? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 10:50 am

I too would enjoy $10 Wink
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Christian Metal Box Set?   Christian Metal Box Set? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:23 am

Unfortunately, I only have the cassette version of above pictured Heaven's Metal set....
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Christian Metal Box Set?   Christian Metal Box Set? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:25 am

Chairman_Smith wrote:
I too would enjoy $10 Wink
YOU GUYS ARE NOT HELPING! lol!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Christian Metal Box Set?   Christian Metal Box Set? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 12:04 pm

Can I get $10 too? I'm the one who busted my hump all over the Net trying to find a picture of that Heaven's Metal set!!

lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christian Metal Box Set?   Christian Metal Box Set? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:07 pm

Christian Metal = Worst Music Ever

I might like it if it didn't constantly remind me of my undersized and inverted penis, but it makes me cry every time I hear it and I think about my little problem. Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christian Metal Box Set?   Christian Metal Box Set? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:12 pm

scratch
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Christian Metal Box Set?   Christian Metal Box Set? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 9:58 pm

Full Leather Jacket wrote:

I might like it if it didn't constantly remind me of my undersized and inverted penis, but it makes me cry every time I hear it and I think about my little problem. Neutral

You must be new round here. You're gonna make a lotta friends with that 'tude.

Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Christian Metal Box Set?   Christian Metal Box Set? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 10:18 pm

And he's "38" Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Christian Metal Box Set?   Christian Metal Box Set? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 10:18 pm

And he's "38" Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Christian Metal Box Set?   Christian Metal Box Set? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 7:38 am

Full Leather Jacket wrote:

Umm, you do know one of the owners of this site is a singer of a Christan Metal band right?
Back to top Go down
777Stryken777
Metal novice
Metal novice
777Stryken777

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Christian Metal Box Set?   Christian Metal Box Set? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:44 pm

I have the cassette version... I didn't even know Christian metal existed until I was in college, so it was a good introduction to a lot of bands... It's actually easier to track down most of the bands' albums than the boxed set... but it does have a cool book with some Christian metal history and an interview with each of the bands...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christian Metal Box Set?   Christian Metal Box Set? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christian Metal Box Set?
Page 1 of 1