Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This board is HOT!

Go down 
+5
mr.electric39
kmorg
mc666
scottmitchell74
Required Fields
9 posters
AuthorMessage

This board is HOT! Empty
PostSubject: This board is HOT!   This board is HOT! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 8:38 pm

I have been trying to get offline for about 3 hours now but I keep getting replies to topics in my email. This place has more action then a Shaft film This board is HOT! 56834

Last edited by on Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28430

This board is HOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This board is HOT!   This board is HOT! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 8:42 pm

Yeah, the board is really busy. It's good to see a place that has lots of action.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

This board is HOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This board is HOT!   This board is HOT! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 9:48 pm

Yeah, I'm enjoying this place...hope it continues to grow!!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

This board is HOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This board is HOT!   This board is HOT! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 12:36 am

all it took was ditching cheEZyBoard to light a fire under the headbangers. Wink

This board is HOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This board is HOT!   This board is HOT! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 12:54 am

I never even knew there was an EZ board for this site. I'd have joined a long time ago had I known that.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

This board is HOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This board is HOT!   This board is HOT! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 4:06 am

Eyesore wrote:
I never even knew there was an EZ board for this site. I'd have joined a long time ago had I known that.

There has alwsys been a link to the old board on Scotts site....

This board is HOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This board is HOT!   This board is HOT! Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 12:50 pm

looks likes its done well since I've been away
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

This board is HOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This board is HOT!   This board is HOT! Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 11:37 pm

Frankly I dig this... I don't get to talk tunes with a lot of people with the same interests.... It's fun.... fun???? I mean... DUdE IT ROCKS !!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com

This board is HOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This board is HOT!   This board is HOT! Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 1:39 am

I like that there are no fights here, and people aren't just here to talk trash. When I first started posting on the metalreviews.com forum it was like this. It was all about music. Then it started to change, as the younger crowd took over and started forging e-friendships. It ruined the forum. Every good thread would turn into off-topic nonsense. I was once "respected" at that forum, people appreciated all the reviews and music discussion I started. Now I'm considered by many to be the biggest asshole on the forum. Hahaha. All because I hate the Blabbermouth Generation.

I do, however, wish people here would try to keep discussions on the same subject to one thread. It all gets confusing. Haha.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

This board is HOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This board is HOT!   This board is HOT! Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 12:40 pm

Quote :
I do, however, wish people here would try to keep discussions on the same subject to one thread. It all gets confusing. Haha

Good point. So what do you guys think about the new Rush album?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

This board is HOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This board is HOT!   This board is HOT! Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 1:48 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :
I do, however, wish people here would try to keep discussions on the same subject to one thread. It all gets confusing. Haha

Good point. So what do you guys think about the new Rush album?lol!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

This board is HOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This board is HOT!   This board is HOT! Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 2:54 pm

angry
Back to top Go down

This board is HOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This board is HOT!   This board is HOT! Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 6:30 pm

I like it here. All about the metal, and everyone is very cool over this way
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

This board is HOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This board is HOT!   This board is HOT! Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 6:44 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Now I'm considered by many to be the biggest asshole on the forum.
i'll fight you for that title at this forum. happy

mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

This board is HOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This board is HOT!   This board is HOT! Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 8:03 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :

Good point. So what do you guys think about the new Rush album?

Very Happy

be nice !!! :geek:
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

This board is HOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This board is HOT!   This board is HOT! Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 2:08 pm

Yup, I appreciate all you guys who post here. Have enjoyed posting and have learned a thing or two as well.

ult

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

This board is HOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This board is HOT!   This board is HOT! Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 2:34 pm

Quote :
I like that there are no fights here, and people aren't just here to talk trash.

I appreciate this as well!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37639

This board is HOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This board is HOT!   This board is HOT! Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 3:48 pm

This board is like the anti-Blabbermouth... and for that I am eternally grateful. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

This board is HOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This board is HOT!   This board is HOT! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 6:23 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
This board is like the anti-Blabbermouth... and for that I am eternally grateful. Smile

thats actually a pretty good summing up of it
blabbermouth is tedious after a while
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This board is HOT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This board is HOT!   This board is HOT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This board is HOT!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: