Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fav song on Maiden's A Matter of Life and Death?

Go down 
+15
jstate
journeyman
caniplaywithmadness?
mez
thejokeriv
DallasBlack
Thrasher73
Invader
TheGooch
iamrockerfun
nevermore
mc666
Rex
Fat Freddy
INVADERS
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Different World
Fav song on Maiden's A Matter of Life and Death? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Fav song on Maiden's A Matter of Life and Death? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
These Colors Don't Run
Fav song on Maiden's A Matter of Life and Death? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Fav song on Maiden's A Matter of Life and Death? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Brighter than a Thousand Suns
Fav song on Maiden's A Matter of Life and Death? - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%Fav song on Maiden's A Matter of Life and Death? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
The Pilgrim
Fav song on Maiden's A Matter of Life and Death? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Fav song on Maiden's A Matter of Life and Death? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Longest Day
Fav song on Maiden's A Matter of Life and Death? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Fav song on Maiden's A Matter of Life and Death? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Out of the Shadows
Fav song on Maiden's A Matter of Life and Death? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Fav song on Maiden's A Matter of Life and Death? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg
Fav song on Maiden's A Matter of Life and Death? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Fav song on Maiden's A Matter of Life and Death? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
For the Great Good of God
Fav song on Maiden's A Matter of Life and Death? - Page 2 Vote_lcap26%Fav song on Maiden's A Matter of Life and Death? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Lord of Light
Fav song on Maiden's A Matter of Life and Death? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Fav song on Maiden's A Matter of Life and Death? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
The Legacy
Fav song on Maiden's A Matter of Life and Death? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Fav song on Maiden's A Matter of Life and Death? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

Fav song on Maiden's A Matter of Life and Death? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav song on Maiden's A Matter of Life and Death?   Fav song on Maiden's A Matter of Life and Death? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:48 am

This one is my least favorite of the "new" 3, and for some reason it doesn't stick with me while the other 2 do. I can't off the top of my head think of a single song. It's good to listen to - skillful and such - but it's not in my head yet.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Fav song on Maiden's A Matter of Life and Death? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav song on Maiden's A Matter of Life and Death?   Fav song on Maiden's A Matter of Life and Death? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:52 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
This one is my least favorite of the "new" 3, and for some reason it doesn't stick with me while the other 2 do. I can't off the top of my head think of a single song. It's good to listen to - skillful and such - but it's not in my head yet.

While many songs stick in my head, I agree that I don't get this one as much as the first two. My favorite hands down is Dance Of Death (even if the album cover is lame).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2