Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most?

Go down 
+8
EvyMetal
DallasBlack
ultmetal
T-Roy
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
Mglaffas81
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most? Empty
PostSubject: Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most?   Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:13 am

MOST HATED:

1. Keith Richards
2. TIE! Axle Rose/Slash
3. Phil Anselmo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most?   Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:14 am

Axl.

Not even close.

Joey Demaio is next.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

PostSubject: Re: Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most?   Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:15 am

SoldierUnderCommand wrote:
Axl.

Not even close.

Joey Demaio is next.

What so you mean? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most?   Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:20 am

I mean I hate AXl, and there is noboy I hate that much.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

PostSubject: Re: Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most?   Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:22 am

SoldierUnderCommand wrote:
I mean I hate AXl, and there is noboy I hate that much.

That makes two of us, man. Can't stand that little whimpy bastard!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most?   Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:22 am

I don't even hate people, but I hate him.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

PostSubject: Re: Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most?   Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:25 am

hmm.....think that might tell us something..? lol!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most?   Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:26 am

I don't really "hate" anybody, but there are quite a few folks I'd like to give a good WHACK upside the head...

Lars Ulrich being Numero Uno.... well, just because.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most?   Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:28 am

I dont really feel enough connection to these people to say I Hate them.But I depise Phil Anselmo,and Axl.I have really tried to make myself like Phil but every time he opens his mouth he proves himself a fool.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

PostSubject: Re: Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most?   Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:29 am

thrasher73 wrote:
I dont really feel enough connection to these people to say I Hate them.But I depise Phil Anselmo,and Axl.I have really tried to make myself like Phil but every time he opens his mouth he proves himself a fool.

I could not agree with you more, man
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most?   Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:31 am

thrasher73 wrote:

Phil Anselmo would be numero dos on my WHACK list.

And even tho I love his band, Jon Schaffer would probably be Numero Tres. I'm tired of feeling like I need a score card to keep up with who's in his band on any given week.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most?   Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:33 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I don't really "hate" anybody, but there are quite a few folks I'd like to give a good WHACK upside the head...

Lars Ulrich being Numero Uno.... well, just because.
Over hear, I'm holding Bono down, give 'em one for me will ya?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most?   Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:53 am

I don't really hate anyone. I don't usually base my tastes in music on the attitudes of the musicians. Otherwise bands like Deep Purple, Yngwie, MSG, UFO, Kiss, etc. would not be in my collection.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

PostSubject: Re: Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most?   Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 12:17 pm

ultmetal wrote:
I don't really hate anyone. I don't usually base my tastes in music on the attitudes of the musicians. Otherwise bands like Deep Purple, Yngwie, MSG, UFO, Kiss, etc. would not be in my collection.

I undertand what you are saying, Scott. I agree, but it sometimes bugs me a little, even though the music is great, knowing that little bastard that is Axle Rose is behnd the mic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most?   Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 12:26 pm

I try not to waste my time on things I dislike.

I don't listen to anything Phil says, but I will listen to him sing as I like Down, Pantera and a couple other things he has done.

Here's a couple general irks:

-Lars could use a good talking to. Someone needs to sit him down and say "Hey no one thinks you are funny. So quit your shenanigans and tomfoolery or you are going to be in trouble." Seriously though his drums sounded awful on st. anger and he could use an attitude adjustment.

-I dislike how everyone worships Slash but hates Axl. Axl was the vital part to GnR and I don't think they would have got anywhere without him.

-I dislike going to see Slayer because everytime I have seen them the white power people are out in great numbers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most?   Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 12:44 pm

Hate is one of my controlling emotions. I am proud of it.

I HATE

1. Axl
2. Ozzy (Not Sharon, OZZY)
3. Anselmo
4. Jay-Z
5. 50 Cent
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most?   Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 12:57 pm

Hate is a real strong word that I would never use on a human being. I dislike many people but I wish them no ill will and I would try to be as civil as possible to them if I ever met them. I tend to really dislike people who hate me because of my politics (conservative) like Rage Against The Machine, Cannible Corpse,etc; my faith (Christian) like Deicide, King Diamond, etc.; and people who are just plain assholes like Axl Rose, Henry Rollins, etc. Though I do listen to music from those above mentioned names (among others).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most?   Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 1:13 pm

the list would be endless in a metaphorical way, of course...i don't hate ANY being.... sure those glam/thrash trends in US during 86-89 which were labelled as "metal" back then and thus lots of great bands of that era never got the attention they deserved ( some remained in some demos, some other released great stuff which now sells for big $$$ for those who mix music with stamps collection)....at least there were, back then, some small european labels which knew to distinguish great and pure US steel from the bunch of all these pank/sex drugs and rock'n'roll thing bands, like black dragon, axekiller, dream records etc....

and i still hate metallica's statements, when they used to call "dinosaurs" cult megabands like cirith ungol, while metallica used to open for them....at least now lots of people start to appreciate c.ungol's stuff, but in all honestly, nowadays i don't have faith in anybody who says to me that loves c.ungol stuff, sadly....
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most?   Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 1:25 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
I tend to really dislike people who hate me because of my politics (conservative) like Rage Against The Machine, Cannible Corpse,etc; my faith (Christian) like Deicide, King Diamond,.

I personally wouldn't lump King Diamond in with lunk heads like Deicide. Yea, King is a Satanist, but (other than the stage makeup) he's pretty low key about it, in interviews anyway. He seems like a pretty level headed guy, you never hear him spouting any of the cliche "Crush the Christians" style nonsense like a lot of the other so-called "Satanic" musicians.

Last edited by on Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most?   Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 1:26 pm

Why do younger people love to talk about stuff like this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most?   Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 1:52 pm

no one mentioned the scrubs from ICP?

im disappointed.

i dont dislike the people/bands as much as the fans drive me nuts.

like mansonites.... goodness.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most?   Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 1:55 pm

ash_chicagoisburning wrote:

ICP are neither rock NOR metal. Therefore they dont' exist in our little world here. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most?   Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 2:10 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

ICP are neither rock NOR metal. Therefore they dont' exist in our little world here. Laughing

Amen Bro.Freddy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most?   Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 2:17 pm

eh, people were bringing up limp bizcut... all the same to me.

my bad.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most?   Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 2:21 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

And may I emphasize the world "little", to you Ash!!! lol! 🤘
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most?   Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who, in the Rock/Metal world, do you hate the most?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next