Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HIGH TENSION, GRAVESTONE, VETO,...GERMAN METAL!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

HIGH TENSION, GRAVESTONE, VETO,...GERMAN METAL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HIGH TENSION, GRAVESTONE, VETO,...GERMAN METAL!!!!   HIGH TENSION, GRAVESTONE, VETO,...GERMAN METAL!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 12:56 pm

NOISEHUNTER, TYRANT(GER), RENEGADE, VECTOM, STRANGER, TOX, STORMWITCH etc....released all cool heavy metal lps back in the 80s. Many people remember them only from compilations that came out in the late 80s and specialy in the beginning of the 90s like METAL ATTACK, METAL MONSTERS, HEAVY DRAGONS etc...but do you have their lps???? And let me know about your fave albums by this bands. Some of my fave´s are:
STRANGER:THE BELL
GRAVESTONE:VICTIM OF CHAINS, BACK TO ATTACK, and CREATING A MONSTER
VETO:VETO and CARTAGO
STORMWITCH:first 4 studio albums
NOISEHUNTER:TIME TO FIGHT and SPELL OF NOISE
and a long etc....So many great albums forgotten in time by many metal fans. Now KARTAGO RECORDS is releasing some of those lps on cd´s with bonus tracks. If you still dont have them, maybe you should buy them to realy understand german metal from the 80s:
http://www.karthagorecords.de/index.php?ID=auk84riodgp47bl2olbmdpnnq2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HIGH TENSION, GRAVESTONE, VETO,...GERMAN METAL!!!!   HIGH TENSION, GRAVESTONE, VETO,...GERMAN METAL!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 1:21 pm

I have a couple High Tension (Laserlight, I believe), Tyrant, Vectom, Veto, etc., cds. I love that stuff! Definately the European counterparts to Armored Saint, Shok Paris, Metal Church, etc.!!!
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: HIGH TENSION, GRAVESTONE, VETO,...GERMAN METAL!!!!   HIGH TENSION, GRAVESTONE, VETO,...GERMAN METAL!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 1:31 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
I have a couple High Tension (Laserlight, I believe), Tyrant, Vectom, Veto, etc., cds. I love that stuff! Definately the European counterparts to Armored Saint, Shok Paris, Metal Church, etc.!!!

Yes, some came out years later on the LASERLIGHT records but many times with different front and back cover and different record name etc...KARTAGO records is doing a far better job. Thanks 🤘
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: HIGH TENSION, GRAVESTONE, VETO,...GERMAN METAL!!!!   HIGH TENSION, GRAVESTONE, VETO,...GERMAN METAL!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 10:47 pm

Its not only Karthago,

Battle Cry has re-released STORMWITCH, S.D.I., DARKNESS, NECRONOMICON

Blower has re-released CARRION and VETO

Yours trully has re-released VECTOM, both SERGEANT, and working on STRANGER and VAMPYR

I'm only hoping the infamous bootlegger THEMETALKINGDOM (ex-VEGASCDS) on eBay will not bootleg them meanwhile on his ugly CDRs, as he did with CARRION and BLOODY SIX whip
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell

PostSubject: Re: HIGH TENSION, GRAVESTONE, VETO,...GERMAN METAL!!!!   HIGH TENSION, GRAVESTONE, VETO,...GERMAN METAL!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 12:30 pm

stormspell wrote:
Its not only Karthago,

Battle Cry has re-released STORMWITCH, S.D.I., DARKNESS, NECRONOMICON

Blower has re-released CARRION and VETO

Yours trully has re-released VECTOM, both SERGEANT, and working on STRANGER and VAMPYR

I'm only hoping the infamous bootlegger THEMETALKINGDOM (ex-VEGASCDS) on eBay will not bootleg them meanwhile on his ugly CDRs, as he did with CARRION and BLOODY SIX whip

i'd prefer to release the surgeon demos instead of sergeant,hehehehe....
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: HIGH TENSION, GRAVESTONE, VETO,...GERMAN METAL!!!!   HIGH TENSION, GRAVESTONE, VETO,...GERMAN METAL!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 2:41 pm

syrus wrote:
i'd prefer to release the surgeon demos instead of sergeant,hehehehe....

Well, go for it Smile

Everyone has been smirking at Sergeant, but guess what - they proved to be my biggest seller by FAR! It hasn't been a two months yet since they were released, and I'm down to under 150 copies left.

If all my releases were selling that good, I'd have been able to license and put out some really great titles, which are way out of my budget range at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HIGH TENSION, GRAVESTONE, VETO,...GERMAN METAL!!!!   HIGH TENSION, GRAVESTONE, VETO,...GERMAN METAL!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 3:55 pm

yeah, i typed it wrong. i meant that you should release that surgeon stuff
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: HIGH TENSION, GRAVESTONE, VETO,...GERMAN METAL!!!!   HIGH TENSION, GRAVESTONE, VETO,...GERMAN METAL!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 7:52 pm

I never heard of Surgeon...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HIGH TENSION, GRAVESTONE, VETO,...GERMAN METAL!!!!   HIGH TENSION, GRAVESTONE, VETO,...GERMAN METAL!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 3:44 pm

so,krokus, what list do you want? favorite german albums that were released on vinyl or generally favorite german albums?
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: HIGH TENSION, GRAVESTONE, VETO,...GERMAN METAL!!!!   HIGH TENSION, GRAVESTONE, VETO,...GERMAN METAL!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 11:30 am

syrus wrote:
so,krokus, what list do you want? favorite german albums that were released on vinyl or generally favorite german albums?

Yes, fave albums by those underrated bands Syrus, and just opinions about some of those great and forgotten bands by many and even underrated back in the day they were releasing albums. An other reason i open this post in the first place is to promote those bands to people that dont know them yet and to let them know where they can buy them on cd´s, many times with bonus tracks. I have most of those glory german metal albums on vinyls.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3178

PostSubject: Re: HIGH TENSION, GRAVESTONE, VETO,...GERMAN METAL!!!!   HIGH TENSION, GRAVESTONE, VETO,...GERMAN METAL!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 3:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3178

PostSubject: Re: HIGH TENSION, GRAVESTONE, VETO,...GERMAN METAL!!!!   HIGH TENSION, GRAVESTONE, VETO,...GERMAN METAL!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2022 4:26 pm

You know what you’re buying with this band.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HIGH TENSION, GRAVESTONE, VETO,...GERMAN METAL!!!!   HIGH TENSION, GRAVESTONE, VETO,...GERMAN METAL!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HIGH TENSION, GRAVESTONE, VETO,...GERMAN METAL!!!!
Page 1 of 1