Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ozzy Hates Downloaders

Go down 
+12
exact33
DallasBlack
MoonChild
Required Fields
TheGooch
krokus
T-Roy
Wargod
Temple of Blood
outofstep
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
caniplaywithmadness?
Metal master
Metal master
caniplaywithmadness?

Number of posts : 515

Ozzy Hates Downloaders - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Hates Downloaders   Ozzy Hates Downloaders - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 2:10 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Ozzy Osbourne has lashed out at illegal downloaders, blaming them for the poor sales of his new album Black Rain. The heavy rock icon claims he is "suffering terribly" from the effects of internet piracy, and his financial woes are such that he has been forced to perform 90 concerts in an effort to recoup his losses.

how poor is he? i reckon its affected other bands incomes a bit more than ozzys
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

Ozzy Hates Downloaders - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Hates Downloaders   Ozzy Hates Downloaders - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:51 pm

Ozzy Hates Downloaders - Page 3 83628

The (estimated) first week sales of Ozzy's SCREAM look to be less than half of the opening week sales for BLACK RAIN. Dare I hope to look forward to another rant from Sharon Osbourne blaming downloaders for an Ozzy album failure? Laughing

(from Blabbermouth)

According to Hits Daily Double, the companion web site of music industry tip sheet HITS, OZZY OSBOURNE's new album, "Scream", is on track — based on one-day sales reports — to sell between 65,000 and 70,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release.

Osbourne's last album, "Black Rain", opened with 152,000 units back in May 2007 to debut at No. 3 on The Billboard 200 chart. That number was in line with the 153,000 first-week tally registered by 2001's "Down to Earth", which entered the Billboard chart at No. 4.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

Ozzy Hates Downloaders
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3